Replies

• LuLuRunner1
    LuLuRunner1 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Double posted...Sorry! :drinker:
  • LuLuRunner1
    LuLuRunner1 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: To you ladies who are 5'4", some questions :) 5 feet 4 1/2 inches (don't forget that 1/2 inch!)

- what kind of build are you? (small, medium, large)
    Medium built

- how much do you currently weigh and what size pants on average do you wear?
    133 lbs/ size 6

- what is your goal weight and why?
    I'd like to be a muscular (not body builder) 128-130 lbs because I feel more confident and comfortable in my own skin the closer I get to that goal.

- how old are you (if you don't mind sharing)

- and have you had any kids? (I know from experience that can affect your body! ;) )
    4 kids; first was vertical c-section, so I have what appears to be a butt crack from my belly button down
  • tladame
    tladame Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    - what kind of build are you? --> Small frame
    - how much do you currently weigh and what size pants on average do you wear? --> 119 lbs, around size 6 (sometimes 4)
    - what is your goal weight and why? --> Somewhere around 117, just a size & weight I am happy with
    - how old are you (if you don't mind sharing) --> 41 years old
    - and have you had any kids? --> I have a 2-year-old. No c-section, but still have a pooch belly I'm trying to eliminate. :)
  • pasdepoivre
    Options
    - what kind of build are you? - medium/large? I'm built curvy and solid.
    - how much do you currently weigh and what size pants on average do you wear? - 170 lbs as of yesterday evening, usually wear a size 12
    - what is your goal weight and why? - 140 lbs. That will bring my BF% to about 20 (down from approximately 39%). I'm tired of being squishy!
    - how old are you (if you don't mind sharing) - 29 years
    - and have you had any kids? (I know from experience that can affect your body! ;) ) - not yet!
  • cherryslims
    cherryslims Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi,

- what kind of build are you? i have a small frame
    - how much do you currently weigh and what size pants on average do you wear? - around 130lbs, and I wear a size 10 UK (sometimes 12)
    - what is your goal weight and why? - About 120lbs - or anywhere I look and feel good.
    - how old are you (if you don't mind sharing) - 20 years old
    - and have you had any kids? - nope
  • jeannec3631
    jeannec3631 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 0"

- what kind of build are you? (medium)
    - how much do you currently weigh and what size pants on average do you wear? 195#, size 18
    - what is your goal weight and why? 125, my smallest size when i was 40 & felt beautiful for the very first time in my life
    - how old are you (if you don't mind sharing) 51
    - and have you had any kids? 3 c-sections plus a hysterectomy (4th c-section basically)
  • Cysso
    Cysso Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    medium
    195.8 lbs and size 14
    145 lbs at the moment. It's the lowest weight I've been in a long time so I want to make sure I still look ok at that weight before I go lower.
    - and have you had any kids? (I know from experience that can affect your body! ;) )
    I have one girl who is currently 9 months (born end of january)
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    - what kind of build are you? (small, medium, large) SMALL
    - how much do you currently weigh and what size pants on average do you wear? 110 POUNDS, SIZE 3/4
    - what is your goal weight and why? 110 POUNDS/MAINTAINING
    - how old are you (if you don't mind sharing) 35 YEARS OLD
    - and have you had any kids? (I know from experience that can affect your body! ;) ) 2 KIDS, 8 and 10
  • star9401
    star9401 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    To you ladies who are 5'4", some questions --- I am 5'3 and 3/4

- what kind of build are you? (small, medium, large) --- I would say Medium, never worn smaller than a size 12
    - how much do you currently weigh and what size pants on average do you wear? --190 Right now 14/16
    - what is your goal weight and why? --- 165, I lost a bunch of weight about 7 years ago and slowly gained it back, I felt happy at that weight, although if i got there I may try to go further!
    - how old are you (if you don't mind sharing) ---Mid 30's
    - and have you had any kids? (I know from experience that can affect your body! ;) ) --1 C-Section as well, he is almost 6
  • skinnycow125
    Options
    im 5'4". if i werent fat, i'd have a fairly small build. i should be pretty petite for my size. i wear about a size 12-14. weight 191 as of right now. goal weight is 125. and i've had two children 2 and 4
  • WillWorkout4Food
    WillWorkout4Food Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I'm just 5'5 I am a large build, broad shoulders but NO hips

I weigh 165 and wear a size 8-10 pant

My goal weight is 158 by 12/15/11 because it puts me in a healthier BMI and, according to my certified fitness test; it is a healthy weight for my frame making my body fat under 21%.

I am 29 years young. Ha!

I do not have any children. My weight gain was inspired by lack of activity, in school, and horrible eating habits.
  • Starkle09
    Starkle09 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    what kind of build are you? Medium

- how much do you currently weigh and what size pants on average do you wear?I weight 149 and wear size 6
    - what is your goal weight and why? 150-145 because thats what looks good on me :)
    - how old are you (if you don't mind sharing) 31
    - and have you had any kids? (I know from experience that can affect your body! ;) )2 kids, 9 and 3
  • cbu23
    cbu23 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5, but that's really close! Lol

- what kind of build are you? I would say I'm a medium
    - how much do you currently weigh and what size pants on average do you wear? 162 size 8-10 depending on brand
    - what is your goal weight and why? 135, I think is a healthy weight for someone of my size and anytime I've ever thought of losing weight that the weight I always magic number in my head.
    - how old are you (if you don't mind sharing) Freshly 29! Just turned 29 on October 23rd.
    - and have you had any kids? (I know from experience that can affect your body! ;) ) No human kids, but two furry ones! :laugh:
  • jecka31
    jecka31 Posts: 284
    Options
    Let's see:
    - I'm usually considered a small frame; I am a mesomorph which means I can gain/lose weight really easy if I put my mind to it.
    - I am at 133 and wear a size 6/7 (sometimes smaller/bigger depending on the brand)
    - 125. I weighed this in my first year of college and felt/looked good.
    - Just turned 31 :(
    - Nope, no kids - unless you count the hairy, snoring beast that is at my feet :)
  • Booots233
    Options
    Im 5'4
    Medium build
    i currently weigh 200 :/ .. and wear 17's / 18's pants.
    125 :)! excited.
    17 years old..
    And no kids haha.. xD
  • mom2teebee
    mom2teebee Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3"
    Large build
    I currently weigh 210 lbs and wear a size 16 pants
    My goal weight is 130-140 because it is a healthy range for me.
    35 years old
    I have 2 kids 8 & 3.
  • 2012Kristin
    2012Kristin Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3"
    Small frame
    I currently weigh 150 lbs and wear a size 12 pants
    My goal weight is 115-120 lbs b/c it's a healthy range for me & I was that size only 2 years ago
    I will be 30 in two weeks
    No kids.
  • lawannaw
    Options
    5' -41/2"
    Medium Build
    209 lb's
    14W
    I don't have a goal weight as I weighed more than the average when I was at a happy/healthy weight but I would like to fit an 11-12 comfortably
    3 kids - 19, 7 & 3 - younger 2 C-sections
  • may2490
    may2490 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    To you ladies who are 5'4", some questions :)

My Build: Medium

Weight - fluctuates at 142-144 Pants : 9

Goal weight: 120 or smaller. I loved my body at that weight range (pre pregnancy)

Kids: 2 of them: 1 is 2 years and the other is 8 months
  • Jain
    Jain Posts: 861 Member
    Options
    To you ladies who are 5'4", some questions :)

Medium build. But with wide shoulders and short legs. My father once said I built like a pit pony.:mad:

231lbs
    UK size 18/20

140lbs. Any smaller than that & I look ill.

A fingers width away for 49!:noway:

No rug rats!