Half The Man I Use To Be!!!! Next stop 300 lbs. Lost!!!

Options

Replies

• JoyBellz
    JoyBellz Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    The change is nothing short of miraculous. The courage you have demonstrated is phenomenal. I don't know how you found the inner strength to pick yourself up and do what you have done. I am stunned.

I am saving your story, you are paying it forward, you are inspiring so many people. thank you.

For sure! I am saving this story too!
  • j_zanzig
    j_zanzig Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    TERRIFIC JOB!!!!
  • MegJo
    MegJo Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    You are the reason we all think we can do this -- YOU are amazing and a true role model and hero to a lot of us out here.

Thanks so much for finding the courage to share this.

-Meg
  • gdr1976
    gdr1976 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    WOW!! It's all I can say. You are absolutely right about the aha moment. You have to want to change your life and shed the pounds. Anyone that says this is easy is a liar. This is definetly one of the toughest things I have done, and your story just gives me more motivation to get to where I want to be. Thanks for sharing!
  • Tsrwalker
    Tsrwalker Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Wow, This story proves it can be done. You are such an inspiration. Thank you for sharing your story.
  • 1prettysmile
    Options
    Very impressive! It's unbelievable what you've accomplished. Thank you so for sharing your story so openly.
  • glittersoul
    Options
    What an incredible accomplishment! Great job on all your hard work!!
  • jogami
    jogami Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Well freaking done! OMW we all kow how difficult it is and look at you :))

You look AMAZING! Just thought I'd let you know
  • cutiepie2628
    cutiepie2628 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    such an inspiring story..... congrats
  • cjs3001
    cjs3001 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    You sir are incredible.
  • razorspells
    Options
    You are truly an inspiration! Excellent work! :smile:
  • nonafit
    nonafit Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    I honor thee with THE INSPIRATION CROWN
  • Redladystl
    Redladystl Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    SUPER AMAZING!!! Glad you posted your story. I pray your knee surgery goes exceptionally well. Keep going down. CHEERS :drinker:
  • sadiecara
    sadiecara Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    You are a true inspiration xx
  • zumbasalsera
    Options
    WOW WOW, WOW WOW WOW!!! I just really don't have the words. Simply AMAZING! And I LOOOVE that you were aware of (and mentioned in your post) that you wanted to do it naturally because you knew that no surgery would help if it what was really bothering you wasn't addressed. Love that--so many try to take the "easy" way out. GREAT JOB!!!!!
  • discoburn
    discoburn Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You have done absolutely amazingly, your family must be so proud of you. What an inspirational guy.
  • elalston3763
    elalston3763 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Amazing success story!!!
  • Addicted2carbs
    Options
    Wow you are totally amazing, makes me feel so damn lazy, I am so happy for you, Im going to refer back to this post everytime I think I cant lose my weight thanks for sharing :flowerforyou:
  • deborahisapayne
    Options
    YOU ARE TRUELY AN INSPIRATION TO US ALL .....CONGRATULATION ON A JOB WELL DONE!!!!!!
  • jwhit31
    jwhit31 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are such an inspiration!!! Congratulations, all of your hard work and dedication has sure paid off.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!