30 Day Shred: October - November - Anyone Keen?

Options

Replies

• annibester
    Options
    L2D5 Hallelujah half way there! The end is in (distant) sight. :smile:

You'll be there in no time!! You're doing super!!
  • Aem2381
    Aem2381 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Only one more day left!! L3D9 done!!! It was a hard day today, I am starting with a lovely cold that my darling kids passed on to me and it is so hard to do a workout and to cough through out it....I probably burned a few extra calories though lol:laugh:
  • KarinFit4Life
    KarinFit4Life Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Only one more day left!! L3D9 done!!! It was a hard day today, I am starting with a lovely cold that my darling kids passed on to me and it is so hard to do a workout and to cough through out it....I probably burned a few extra calories though lol:laugh:

AEM - you are a star!! Well done to push through it even though you didn't feel well!
    I really hope you are not getting very sick and will feel much better soon!
    Just 1 day left!!!! :drinker: Whoo-hoo!!
  • Sambo004
    Sambo004 Posts: 549 Member
    Options

That is awesome! I know how you feel when you just want to get there now! Hope you feel much better soon :flowerforyou:
  • Sambo004
    Options
    Finished L3D4. :smile:

Excited about starting all over again... would love to see how much stronge I got when I give Level 1 a go again.

Hehe, me to! Kinda expecting to be stiff for the first few days of level 1......hehe....hope not!!!
    Almost there Karin!!!

You guys are going to be amazed at how nice Level 1 is the second time round. You'll be so impressed with how much stronger you are. Well done again!
  • rb16fitness
    rb16fitness Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    L2D7 13 to go.
    Keep going, don't phone it in...:smile:
  • tracy337
    tracy337 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I am going to start over lol so yesterday LV1D1 :)
  • mimitoohot
    Options
    I am in!! I am going to look it now to see where I can buy the DVD to get started!!!
  • annibester
    Options
    L3D8 finished. Have a good weekend everybody!
  • KarinFit4Life
    Options
    L3D5 Done! :bigsmile: Half way to the finish for level 3! Yeah!

Wishing everyone a great weekend!
  • KarinFit4Life
    Options

Well done Tracy!! You are a star for not giving up!
  • Aem2381
    Aem2381 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    WOOHOO:bigsmile: I am done! Just did my last day of 30DS! I will post my stats later today (if I can find where I put the paper that I wrote it down on:laugh: ) I pushed really hard today knowing it was my last day! I think I will take a few days off from the shred and start over with L1 next week! I still have a way to go and need to lose some of that extra belly I have and tighten it up (having twins kinda stretched it and it doesn't seem to want to go back!! )

Everyone is doing awesome! Some of you are so close to being done! Keep it up! If I can do it, so can you!!

Thanks everyone for all the positive vibes and being there to vent to when I was ready to throw my weights at Jillian lol! :drinker:
  • KarinFit4Life
    Options
    WOOHOO:bigsmile: I am done! Just did my last day of 30DS! I will post my stats later today (if I can find where I put the paper that I wrote it down on:laugh: ) I pushed really hard today knowing it was my last day! I think I will take a few days off from the shred and start over with L1 next week! I still have a way to go and need to lose some of that extra belly I have and tighten it up (having twins kinda stretched it and it doesn't seem to want to go back!! )

Everyone is doing awesome! Some of you are so close to being done! Keep it up! If I can do it, so can you!!

Thanks everyone for all the positive vibes and being there to vent to when I was ready to throw my weights at Jillian lol! :drinker:

WELL DONE AEM!!! :flowerforyou:
  • rb16fitness
    Options

Congratulations you did it! great work :flowerforyou:
  • Sambo004
    Options

YAY!!!! CONGRATS and well done. Doesn't it feel great! I think some rest is definitely necessary after this series of workouts. Enjoy!
  • rb16fitness
    Options
    L2D8 12 to go.
    Nearly finished tunneling my way out of L2...
  • rb16fitness
    Options

Good for you. good work.
  • DesertSunsetRain
    Options
    Woooo, finished day 10 of level 2. This morning I woke up and I said, "it's the last day of level 2! Finally!"

10 more days to go. Tomorrow is level 3, not quite sure what to expect haha.
  • KarinFit4Life
    Options
    Visited gym this morning - resting this weekend with 30DS. Will carry on on Monday.
    Very dissapointed, I weighed in at gym this morning and exactly the same weight. :sad:
    Lost cm's yes, clothes very loose yes.... but the bloody weight is not budging now.

Anyway, hope you all are having a great weekend!
  • rb16fitness
    Options
    L2D9 11 to go. Just one more session of this hideous level to go. Hurrah!