November challenge !!!!!!!!!!!! : >

Replies

• Had a good day :) stayed well within my calories, worked out, and drank all my water. Oh, and did lots of homework :)
  • sammylc
    sammylc Posts: 433 Member
    Just had MacDonalds for lunch !!!! OMG It feels good to be naughty sometimes tho.

Stayed under cals yesterday, although I was a couple of hundred over my 1200 which i'm trying to stay close to. Good workout too yesterday.

Today should be good calorie wise despite the McDs. Had a Wii workout this morning and shall be jogging this afternoon, I'm on Week 2 Day 2 of the C25K.

Looking forward to a relaxing weekend with my girls and hubby, not much planned just going to chill. What has everyone else got planned?

Elimay - I saw what you had written about your sister, it is so terrible that she is terminally ill. I hope that you are keeping strong. I lost my sister 5 years ago to cancer so I can imagine how you must be feeling. It certainly puts all our own petty moans into perspective.

Take care all x
  • DeeBear
    DeeBear Posts: 107 Member
    Happy FRIDAY EVERYONE!!! 11-11-11. Let's make it a day to remember. Also THANK YOU TO ALL OF OUR VETERANS! Without you we would not have all the pleasures that we enjoy every day. Talk to you all later!
  • Happy FRIDAY EVERYONE!!! 11-11-11. Let's make it a day to remember. Also THANK YOU TO ALL OF OUR VETERANS! Without you we would not have all the pleasures that we enjoy every day. Talk to you all later!

^^Agreed Deebear^^

Good job everyone.... thanks for the challenge to keep up with you all :bigsmile:

exercise.png
  • l00zrr
    l00zrr Posts: 109 Member
    Just had MacDonalds for lunch !!!! OMG It feels good to be naughty sometimes tho.

I know!! I've been so tempted lately e.e

If I were to thank all the vets in my family, I'd have to spand hundreds on the phone line, or buy like 947937 cards!
    Every man and half the women in my family have served in the military (:

I'm sorry about your sister, Elimay.. :sad:
    I lost mine as well two years ago, but from anorexia.
    I know how hard it is, but keep your head high, and be sure to talk to family and friends for support!
    It may feel like you're alone, but there's tons of people who care about you.
  • elimay59
    elimay59 Posts: 471
    Hello Challenge friends :bigsmile: What a wonderful support group we have ,love it !!!!!!! I seriously have a huge smile when reading all the posts and at times laugh out loud like 100zr O_o Excersize Ha Ha Ha and sammy loving beng naughty :wink: . It was just what I needed this morning :tongue:
    DeeBear good job !!!! glad you are healing well also.
    Good job elleebell and my sunshine.
    Thank you for thoughts about my sister she has amazing faith ,she is 41 and was given a couple months like 10 months ago she is starting to show more signes of her illness now, it is very sad:cry: but she does whatever she can and appreciates all she has every day. She and I are going to a play tonight seven brides for seven brothers ,Im looking forward to it. Sunshine wish you could go you loved that movie .
    Sorry about your sisters as well 100zr and Sammy :cry:

I went over calories yesterday I have been really stressed and sad,I clean houses for my work and scratched new furniture so left a note ,sorry quiting in short cause I feel so bad that was tuesday last week, just got a note back saying dont worry they value me so much, never fire me unless lie or steal and they never see that happening . Its more stressfull when that happens because all my jobs are tied together friend, mom ,friend ,dad, office.

Today is a new day and I am ready to make it a succssess !!!!!! Check back tonight have a great friday everyone :flowerforyou:
  • l00zrr
    Oh, right. Forgot to mention, you guys can call me Izzy! Lolol.
  • elimay59
    Life isn't about waiting for the storms to pass, its about learning to dance in the rain. :flowerforyou:

A friend posted this today I love it, so thought I would share
  • hawkeyegal1995
    hawkeyegal1995 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Hey Gang:

Missed checking in yesterday-had planned to when I sat down at my desk but the phone was already ringing off the hook with problems. But I was good and took healthy snacks along and made it through my travel days.

Family is here again for the football game tomorrow. We actually went to a senior breakfast this morning with the team so I had to skip my usual work out but well worth it. Tomorrow is our last home game so last day of tailgating and that excuse to overeat!

Had spin class yesterday and this afternoon I worked on the yard and went for a walk. Not nearly enough water either day.

Hope everyone had a great weekend! Keep up the good work!
  • amsw1275
    amsw1275 Posts: 50 Member
    It was an uneventful day today. Worked out this morning, and otherwise, the norm of being a SAHM to a busy little one. That would mean laundry, cleaning up the kitchen, and making another mess in it later for dinner. Tomorrow we have company coming for lunch, so hopefully won't go too crazy on calories.

Elimay, sorry to read about your sister's condition, as well as Izzy and Sammy's losses. Just a reminder to be thankful for what we have.
  • DeeBear
    DeeBear Posts: 107 Member
    Had a good day! Met all of my goals. Love all the posts. As EliMay says they make me laugh and make me cry. You all have become a huge family to me. I am glad that we can share not only our weight loss journey but also our private lives with each other. We all have a story to tell. EliMay so sorry about your sister. I also lost a sister 31 years ago. Wish I could have gotten to know her better. Not a day goes by when I don't think about her and the person she would have been. Thank you everyone!!!! You all ROCK my world. WE are an AWESOME bunch of people. Love you all.
  • Had a pretty good day today, I wasn't very active because I had to write a four page paper but I did get a half our workout in and took a walk to the library. I stayed in my calories and drank lots of water. Now, I am tired, and must sleep :D goodnight
  • elimay59
    Everyone is doing great !!!!!!! Good job :bigsmile: Awwww thank you DeeBear and Amsw :smile: I had an awesome night with her tonight we went to seven brides for seven brothers the play, it was a great time I smiled and laughed the whole time. Then we went to sweet spot :tongue: Yummy !!!!!! We had a fun sister night ,tommorow we are gonna have girls night at our aunts house watch an old movie and eat goodies I bought something healthy cranberry orange cream cheese and WW crackers to bring so I will be good :bigsmile:
    Sorry about your sister too DeeBear its very sad :cry:

I stayed in calories tonight
    drank most of my water
    house cleaning was my excersize
    good habit I will do when Im off here :bigsmile: Have a great saterday everyone :happy: We are an awesome bunch :bigsmile:
  • Kelene616
    Kelene616 Posts: 166 Member
    Hey! So I wasn't under my calories today but it was the last day of my vacation so it's all good, plus I burned off something like 540a calories! Had all water and did my good habit. :-) goodnight everyone
  • Nicobh
    Nicobh Posts: 19
    Update for days 10 and 11: I did not do too badly on Thursday, just 200 calories over, 60 mins cardio, but only 40 ounces of water. Friday started fine, I even exercised at the hotel early in the morning. The good day lasted until 8 pm last night when I ate more than my entire daily allowance in snacks, and ended up doubling my allowed intake. My water intake was just 24 ounces yesterday. Everything is logged. The cashews were the killer! Seeing where the damage was done will hopefully give me something to think about the next time I reach for the can. I'll be back later to check in for day 11.
  • Nicobh
    Nicobh Posts: 19
    I mean day 12.
  • l00zrr
    Stayed in goals yesterday.
    A lot of these posts are very inspiring and heartbreaking!
    But I love you all, and I know we'll all be alright in the end.
  • sammylc
    sammylc Posts: 433 Member
    Just completed my diary for today and I have 9 calories to spare!! Then hubby reminded me that I had toffee cheesecake after dinner, I had forgotten to log that!!!!! Lots of bad choices today, but hey it's the weekend. Got my usual morning workout done and a good walk today.

See y'all tomorrow x
  • schotas
    schotas Posts: 150 Member
    Hi, All! Hope you are doing well. I haven't been able to log the past few days, but you have all been in my hearts. Hoping everything is going well for you and your goals. I have been working on my goals, and I am celebrating the fact that during lunch out with my family today I said no to dessert. I also drank unsweetened tea.
  • l00zrr
    @Sammy; I didn't even realize it was Saturday.. I need to start work already. :grumble:

@schotas; Welcome back! Good job at lunch :flowerforyou: It's the little things like the tea that add up fast.

Have to go make dinner - Having green bean casserole c: