Healthy Holidays! (Christmas Group #2)- Closed Group

Options

Replies

• kirstyfromscotland
    kirstyfromscotland Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    Ok, *finally* updated the spreadsheet. Sorry it took so long! Kinda one of those weeks when you fall behind and just can't seem to catch up.

Anyway, it looks as if a lot of us are having trouble getting out weigh-ins in. If we could try to be extra good about that it would be great. Lots of holes in the spreadsheet makes for silly googly eyes when I'm trying to keep track of it all. :)

Darrcn- Can you send me your starting weight, NSV, and any old weights you might have from those weeks. I took you off after you were inactive for awhile, but I'd be more than willing to put you back in, just figured you might want to have more on the sheet. Also, a goal weight!
    i know how u feel, ive had 1 of those weeks too! hope ur caught up now so u get some time for yourself.x :bigsmile:
  • kirstyfromscotland
    Options
    Ok, *finally* updated the spreadsheet. Sorry it took so long! Kinda one of those weeks when you fall behind and just can't seem to catch up.

Anyway, it looks as if a lot of us are having trouble getting out weigh-ins in. If we could try to be extra good about that it would be great. Lots of holes in the spreadsheet makes for silly googly eyes when I'm trying to keep track of it all. :)

Darrcn- Can you send me your starting weight, NSV, and any old weights you might have from those weeks. I took you off after you were inactive for awhile, but I'd be more than willing to put you back in, just figured you might want to have more on the sheet. Also, a goal weight!
    sorry :sad: i thought i had put this weeks weigh in, i just looked through and i havent, it is up this week unfortunately 127.2 :embarassed:
  • kellyscomeback
    kellyscomeback Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    Time to get those last chance workouts in!
  • kellyscomeback
    Options
    164 lbs this morning, whoo hoo! I'm 14 lbs away from my year end goal!
  • corgifan
    corgifan Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Going to be weighing in tomorrow morning because I drank my coffee without thinking. A bit nervous- I had a somewhat indulgent week and not as much exercise as normal. Learning to balance my fitness routine and a relationship is harder than I thought!
  • thereseofdoom
    thereseofdoom Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    133.2. I need to stop pigging out on all this leftover Halloween candy!!! Aahhhh
  • janiecorona
    Options
    Sorry that I haven't weighed-in in some time! I just didn't want to weigh myself cause the scale was bringing me down. But I now weigh 192.4 lbs and I was so happy to finally get under the 200's and I almost skipped the 190's too!((:
  • jwhit31
    jwhit31 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Sorry that I haven't weighed-in in some time! I just didn't want to weigh myself cause the scale was bringing me down. But I now weigh 192.4 lbs and I was so happy to finally get under the 200's and I almost skipped the 190's too!((:

Congratulations and welcome to wonderland!!! I know it must feel fantastic!
  • jwhit31
    Options
    I almost forgot to weigh in. I'm still at 160lbs.
  • janiecorona
    Options

Congratulations and welcome to wonderland!!! I know it must feel fantastic!

It does! I'm so happy about it. I honestly thought I'd never reach it! Thank you! ^_^
  • IMYarnCraz33
    IMYarnCraz33 Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    forgot to post weigh in this week.... was thinking this was getting moved to the "Groups" since a moderator's message last week
    said MFP wanted to move all challenges to the group area.
    Okkayyyy then...

This week a gain: 335.8 =[
    gonna push it harder this week.
  • kellyscomeback
    Options
    The average person eats over 3500 calories on Thanksgiving. That is the same amount of calories that you need to leave out of your diet per week to average a 2 lbs loss per week! Watch what we eat, ladies. You don't want to spend days working it off.
  • jwhit31
    Options
    ^^Very good advice!!!

I feel like a broken record here. I'm still at 160. It could have been worse. My hubby graduated CO academy and we spent the whole weekend celebrating. *smirk*
  • kellyscomeback
    Options
    164.4 this morning. Water weight from AF's arrival this weekend so I'm not too worried.
  • kirstyfromscotland
    Options
    weigh in today 125.8 :bigsmile:
  • IMYarnCraz33
    Options
    had another gain =[

Kickin' it in gear this week!!
  • IMYarnCraz33
    Options
    I think the gain this week was water weight... cuz TOM arrived the day b4 weigh in.
  • kellyscomeback
    Options
    I had a great loss for a mediocre week, 161.5 this morning. I didn't log much but I didn't over do it either, small portions, first 5k race and 1 night of pizza.
  • kirstyfromscotland
    Options
    crap week :sad: , weigh in 127.9, gona get this sorted for nxt week. :bigsmile:
  • jwhit31
    Options
    155.5......I can't complain one bit!