I want everyone's 30 Day Shred Results Pics PLEASE!!

Options

Replies

• Hopingforchange
    Options
    Seeing all the pics motivated me. I am dusting off my copy and doing it in the morning!
  • renfrowife
    renfrowife Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • glossybl3
    Options
    after seeing these results i'm definitely trying this out.:bigsmile: But 1 question though... is it a 30min workout or an hour?

I also wanna try insanity, but man o man!!! that's one crazy workout.. so i think i'm gonna give myself enough leeway for that.. but i do have to admit that i'm scared of both shaun t and jillian :sad:
  • tbhoover
    tbhoover Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    The 30DS is a little under 30 minutes
  • glossybl3
    Options
    oh thank you :flowerforyou: definitely doing it then.. :tongue:
  • xorachelrose
    Options
    I still have to get all my pictures together from 30DS but here are my measurements.

But just so some of you know here are my results from the 30ds:

Height: 5 ft 6 in
    Jean size: Before: 10 After: 8
    BMI: Before: 25.6 After: 24.7

incheslost.png

doing all 30 days is TOTALLY worth it. I got awesome results. I've had a ton of people notice how much thinner I look. (and I didnt even lose that many pounds, I just gained some muscle and toned while slimming down!)

I just started ripped in 30 (also by Jillian Michaels) ill post my results after I complete that as well. I'm super excited for that DVD as well because I can see it producing similar results. :)
  • clur85
    clur85 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Right. These results have really inspired me to re-start the 30 Day Shred. I started it beginning of October but only did it a few days on and a few days off, went straight into level 3 last week and regretted it, i HATED it. So, as boring as it may get, i am going to start over again, ten days of level 1, 2 and 3 each. I am also going to the gym to classes but am still going to do Shred every morning. I will invest in a decent tape measure tomorrow. I have definitely seen some definition under my bust which can be a particularly 'bulgy' area', it's alot flatter now, so i am determined to see this through! Keep posting more great pics for inspiration!
  • miss_saraa
    miss_saraa Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hey all! This is my first blog post and I'd like to say that I'm so proud of everyone on here and all their accomplishments! :smile:

I just finished the 30 day shred yesterday and have put together these pictures.

Canon%252520S901.jpg
  • joeykat16
    joeykat16 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    bump
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    bump
  • turningstar
    turningstar Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    I've got 14 more days of the shred. My before pics are on my profile page. Ill put the afters there as well. I've lost 6 pounds already!
  • emilynicole02
    emilynicole02 Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • RoyalLadySanders
    Options
    Ok....Hope this works!!

I've been doing 30 DS (and sometimes her No More Trouble Zones) on a regular basis, usually 5-7 days/ wk. Here's my progress thus far. I have lost roughly 9 lbs. My SW was 172 and my CW is 164.8. I have been doing it a little over a month....I did level 1 and 2 and am just now doing level 3. (This means...I never followed the suggested schedule<<whatever that is....lol!!!

112011sideshot.jpg
    121311.jpg

112011frontshot.jpg
    121311front.jpg

This is my first time (since I've only been actively using MFP for a short time) posting pics, so I'm not sure if it will come out ok.
  • RoyalLadySanders
    Options
    Ok....Here's my second go round....first pics were too big!!

I've been doing 30 DS (and sometimes her No More Trouble Zones) on a regular basis, usually 5-7 days/ wk. Here's my progress thus far. I have lost roughly 9 lbs. My SW was 172 and my CW is 164.8. I have been doing it a little over a month....I did level 1 and 2 and am just now doing level 3. (This means...I never followed the suggested schedule<<whatever that is....lol!!!

112011sideshot-1-1.jpg

121311front-1.jpg
  • lilgriffo
    Options
    Im on day 8 and my legs have completely smoothed out! No litte bumps or lines! I did level 2 today omg what a killer- I thought I was fit but if u suck at plank it feels impossible!
  • Padao
    Padao Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    AWESOME RESULTS!!! My problem area is my stomach!!! I want your stomach sooo bad!
  • heather_9931
    Options
    BUMP
  • ch178
    ch178 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I just started today, can't wait to see some results
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    I will post in here when I finish day 30. I'm on Day 8 of level 1, my 2nd round of level 1 had to stop cus of Holiday's. So figured I'd start over.
  • klopiccolo1
    klopiccolo1 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Bump... Great job everyone! :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!