November - 30 Day Shred Challenge!!

Options

Replies

• mn518
    mn518 Posts: 18
    Options
    L1D7 done! I'm no longer sore so I'm looking forward to moving on to the next level. Good job everyone for pushing through it so far!
  • parys1
    parys1 Posts: 2,064 Member
    Options
    L1D8 completed. It was the right decision to take yesterday as a rest day. I feel awesome!
  • jewel6018
    jewel6018 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    L1D4 done today. I started out kicking and screaming lol but was so glad when I finished. I felt so good.
  • abthorn
    Options
    L1D7 complete! It's definitely getting easier! Keeping pushing thrpugh everyone!
  • jellyfishjen
    jellyfishjen Posts: 1,787 Member
    Options
    I took a rest day and no reason not to do it this morning except I had a late night and really did not want to get out of bed early to get it done before going to work. But I did.

Level 2 Day 1 :smile:
  • parys1
    Options
    L1D9, went well.
    I think I'm going to change to L2 tomorrow, I think I would like a change.:smile:
  • abthorn
    Options
    L1D8 done, only 2 more days left in level 1 and I'm glad, getting a little bored.
  • mn518
    Options
    L1D10 done! I'm so glad to be done with level one! How is everybody doing?
  • abthorn
    Options
    L1D9 done! Have a little twinge in my right knee but pushed through. I've heard that lvl 2 is easier om the knees!
  • parys1
    Options
    L2D1 (D9 overall)
    Wow. Different from level 1, REALLY felt like I was doing something. I loved the change, even though it kicked my *kitten*.
  • jellyfishjen
    Options
    Level 2 Day 2. I had to do it at 11pm but I got it in.
  • parys1
    Options
    L2D2 (D10 overall)
    Blech. Did it despite TOM. Blech.
  • jellyfishjen
    Options
    JM30DS LEVEL 2 DAY 3

WELL DONE LADIES WE ARE GOING STRONG
  • mn518
    Options
    I took a break yesterday, but I completed L2D1 this morning! Totally welcoming the change and it kicked my butt!
  • julsmarshall
    julsmarshall Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I skipped yesterday as I walked a 5K for Breast Cancer--what a wonderful event! I"m thinking of running it next year . . .

I took today as a rest day as I think I'm coming down with something. Going to try to take it easy and jump back in tomorrow.

I hope you are all doing well today and feeling good about the positive choices/changes that are happing in your life!
  • parys1
    Options
    L2D3 (D11 overall). Really, really, really didn't want to do it today. Did it anyway. May or may not take tomorrow as a rest day.
  • shaunagirl
    shaunagirl Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I'm going to try level 2 tomorrow. Not sure if my body is ready but I'm gonna try nonetheless.
  • jellyfishjen
    Options
    :smile: Level 2 Day 4
  • mn518
    Options
    L2D2 done! Some of you guys are almost to the half-way point. So exciting!
  • shaunagirl
    shaunagirl Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    L2D1 today and although I had to stop and take small breaks I made it through all 3 circuits. Way better than when I started level 1.