Over 200 new me part 53 (open group)

Options

Replies

• snowflakes
    snowflakes Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    annasgyal way to bring it on and posting every day YAY!

shelle glad that you can share with us. You are doing well. Sounds like you had a busy Sunday hope all went well at church.

Make it a great week gals.
  • Shelle68
    Shelle68 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Thanks, snowflakes. Yes, Sundays are incredible with conducting three different church services. One at our church, one at a mental hospital and one at a federal prison camp. The best thing that happened yesterday was that my daughter, 21, who called me at 3am Sunday morning from DC (3 hrs away) intoxicated- begging me to come get her cause she was stranded, was found right before our last service. I didn't get to the phone in time and when I called back the number she called from, no one answered. I thought I was going to lose my mind! But I am SO thankful that when I wasn't there for her, God was watching over her. :)
  • Shelle68
    Options
    Thanks, snowflakes. Yes, Sundays are incredible with conducting three different church services. One at our church, one at a mental hospital and one at a federal prison camp. The best thing that happened yesterday was that my daughter, 21, who called me at 3am Sunday morning from DC (3 hrs away) intoxicated- begging me to come get her cause she was stranded, was found right before our last service. I didn't get to the phone in time and when I called back the number she called from, no one answered. I thought I was going to lose my mind! But I am SO thankful that when I wasn't there for her, God was watching over her. :)
  • Shelle68
    Options
    YAY!!! I got an early workout in! I am so thankful for that! Just wanted to share. :)
  • Momma24
    Momma24 Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Shelle, I am glad that your daughter is okay!
  • annasgyal
    annasgyal Posts: 1,692 Member
    Options
    Well, I got one of my first two workouts for the day in. I am hoping to get another workout in, but between running errands, work, school, and kids, it is like there is never enough time. But, I am so going to squeeze it in. Struggling to get my water in today, but I am hoping to chug it down, and get at least 8 glasses of water in today.
  • lstpaul
    lstpaul Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I got into a shouting match with my boss this morning ... never a good way to start the week. :grumble:
  • Shelle68
    Options
    Gosh, sounds like everyone is up against it. We can do this!!! You all are my motivation!.

Thanks, momma24! I am thankful too!!!

Calories: Over, but just a little
    Water: Yeppers
    Workout: Yes

Proud: I ate on track today and did lots of healthy cooking!
  • snowflakes
    Options
    lstpaul hope your day got better!

Today was a great day!
    Water Yes
    Calories Yes
    Exercise Yes
    Proud that I didn't eat my exersice calories. I'm hoping that will give me my pound lost this week.
  • annasgyal
    Options
    Today's Check-in:

Calories: Under, and did not touch my exercise calories...
    Exercise: Yes, did not get the second work out in today. It was one of those mondays
    Water, got 6 glasses, and chugging on the final bottle....so the diary will change to reflect when I am done...
  • lstpaul
    Options
    My day yesterday didn't get much better. I thought I was eating fairly healthy but ended up over on calories. I thought I was going to have a little loss or at least stay the same at my weigh-in last night at my weightloss challenge class - but no - I was up another 1.4 pounds and had to pay $1. And the class was really, really boring. Unfortunately this class was $50 wasted dollars. I'll have to find my motivation elsewhere. And then the Vikings .... well... enough said.

Today has been busy. I'm going to make a new recipe for chili tonight - that should be fairly healthy.
  • HonestOmnivore
    HonestOmnivore Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    Hello!

Checking in for the weekend-
    Friday:
    Calories - over:frown:
    Water - eh - OK
    Exercise - skipped :ohwell:
    Proud - that I didn't do worse than that.:tongue:

Saturday:
    Calories - JUST under :wink:
    Water - Good:flowerforyou:
    Exercise - eh erm.... no.:frown:
    Proud - That we didn't go out for Mexican:grumble:

Sunday:
    Calories Just over:huh:
    Water fine
    Exercise - errrr :frown:
    Proud - I butchered the two cockerels (young roosters) we had hatched out this spring. Of our three baby peeps, two were male and they were just getting to the age where they were going to start fighting each other (and challenging our flock rooster). It as HARD to do it! I didn't name them (thank God) but still! But you can't waste them and so I tried to pull from my DNA and remind myself that all of my ancestors had to butcher their own meat... GROSS! I will REALLY appreciate our roast chicken tonight. :noway: And I will forever marvel at a $4 roasted bird at the grocery store. WHAT A DEAL!:drinker:

Monday:
    Calories under
    Water - fine
    Exercise - none:sick:
    Proud - My little baby sister had her first child yesterday morning! I let Meghan skip school and we drove to Columbus to see the Mommies and little Friedrick James Towne - SO CUTE! My poor sister, Friedrick is about 1/3 head - so BIG 9.7 lbs! Caroline is THIN and tall but 9.7lbs?!? OUCH! We love our sister in law ElizaBeth (EB) and it was so sweet to see Caroline and EB with their little baby boy. What a cute little guy! OK so why am I proud? Because I still held to my meatless Monday and we didn't go nuts on food :drinker:
  • Shelle68
    Options
    Would love to respond to everyone's post but I am very sick with an upper respiratory bug. Urggghh!! I just simply can't breathe. SO I am going to post and head on to bed.

Calories: Didn't log, but food choices would suggest good.
    Water: Yeppers
    Workout: Day off

Proud: I worked really hard today and didn't have my mind on food.
  • snowflakes
    Options
    Shelle feel better soon. I wish that I could say that my mind wasn't on food today. Wow I had to be so careful to stay within calories today.

Calories yes
    Water yes
    Exercise no got up and put my workout clothes on so I planned on it...the day got away from me.
    Proud that I logged and was accountable for every single calorie because I would have eaten more if I could have. Had the munchies or something...and I have survived.
  • annasgyal
    Options
    <Insert Rant> My body seems to not want to cooperate this week huh! Started out on Saturday at 229.6, was so glad to be in the 220's, hey even though it is the skin of my teeth, I was excited. Then I missed weighing on Sunday, I did make good food choices, and avoided all the negative foods. I did have a slice of cake, but I had more than enough calories. So I weighed on monday, and I was 230.6. I was alright with that, because I considered the cake, and maybe the sodium from the meat that I ate. So I drank my water on monday, and tell me why today the scale is up to 231.2! Ummmm, newflash, I crossed that hurdle last week, and do not wish to be at the 231.2 range. UGHHHHHHH < end rant>

So I am accepting the little weight gain here, and drinking water to drown out the sodium, if the numbers do not change by friday, I have to up my exercise from 30 minutes per session to 60 minutes......if that does not work, then it is time for another calorie shuffle. So let's see....

Today's Check-in:

Calories: Under.....and I had brown rice for the first time in months. Typically my dinners consist of protein and vegetable. So I decided to have some brown rice today. Looked kind of foreign on the plate.

Exercise: No day off, but tomorrow is my two a day....Let's see if this goes as planned....last two a day, I only got one in...humph...

Water: Yes, was under my sodium level, so I decided to stick with the 8 glasses of water.

Proud: That I did not go off the deep end about my little weight gain, and use that as an opportunity to binge...But then again, what am I going to binge on! My house has 100 calorie snacks and fruits. Wow, I binged on bananas....So I just went back to my work. Kinda hard to binge on healthy stuff and not junk.
  • lstpaul
    Options
    annasgyal: you are doing so well ... just keep on doing what you've been doing and that darn scale will cooperate eventually! I'm having similar 'scale' issues. I had been hanging around 220-221 for a couple of months, FINALLY got into the 21*'s - even down to 217something, but am now back up to 221something ... but I have had some bad eating habits creep back into my routine - so I KNOW why the scale isn't cooperating with me.
  • annasgyal
    Options
    So, I am glad to say, that for now, just for now, the scale and I are friends. Quite frankly, I need to break my addiction to weighing on this scale. I know I am making right decisions, and so I need to continue on, and not let the scale make it seem different. Well, it seems that I was having water retention, and so I am back down to 229.6. Really hoping to get to 228 by the end of this week. Not so sure how long I am going to stay there considering how I am going to do next week. Dreaded holidays!
  • lstpaul
    Options
    So, I am glad to say, that for now, just for now, the scale and I are friends. Quite frankly, I need to break my addiction to weighing on this scale. I know I am making right decisions, and so I need to continue on, and not let the scale make it seem different. Well, it seems that I was having water retention, and so I am back down to 229.6. Really hoping to get to 228 by the end of this week. Not so sure how long I am going to stay there considering how I am going to do next week. Dreaded holidays!

Yeah! :drinker:
  • annasgyal
    Options
    Checking In for today:

So for starters, I do think there is something seriously wrong with my scale. Not on the weight tip, but it kept giving me error readings. I may have to check the battery, or get a new one. Will see how it goes tomorrow.

Calories: Under....well thanks to my two a day exercise, and I ate back about 200 of my exercise calories....thank god for exercise, or else I would have been over
    Exercise: Yes, walked a total of 6 miles today, 3 miles in the morning, and 3 miles in the evening...tomorrow is my rest day, and let's just say it will be a very hectic day, so I will see how things go.
    Water: Yes, and I am going to drink more water, because I was over my sodium by 6, so I told myself in the event I am over, I am going to drink another bottle.

Proud: That the scale is cooperating!
  • snowflakes
    Options
    Water Yes
    Calories No over about 300 big ones. grumble
    Exersice Yes
    Proud that I got up and got my workout clothes on and got er done.