Replies

• red01angel
    red01angel Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    heh.
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    What if you have plastic surgery to increase your bust? Then do you count as an hourglass?

Same question for butt implants.

You have butt implants?
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    How do we really know YOU'RE an hourglass? Is this a test?
  • wagreen
    wagreen Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Guess I better take an hour and work on the glass. This is the cutest post. I reading the replies. Keep posting it really gives me a great laugh for the day. I can't stop laughing:laugh:
  • Erindipitous
    Erindipitous Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    Figured I'd bring one to the party..

Hourglass.gif
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    You may be an hourglass now, but the way it usually works you'll be a pear for a while. As you lose, the bust goes down faster (hopefully only at first...:cry: ). I've lost inches 2x as fast in my chest as my hips....
    Unless you are a freak of nature like me, in which case you might actually go UP a cup size before all is said and done (I started as a 44F, after shedding 125 pounds, I am a 32G):sad:

Well its not really that you went UP a cup..you went down in band and up in cup. If you reversed the two (buy a bigger band and a smaller cup) it would transpose.
    Technically, what happened is that my band measurements shrunk more than my "girls" did, so I went up a cup size. I can get away with a 34DDD - which is essentially a 34F - but that still means I maintained my girls instead of lost them like most women.
    And I am sure there are women who would love to trade me, but they have probably never tried to shop for 32G bras, nor have they been literally hit in the face when running in a badly-fitting bra. lol
  • NiciS72
    NiciS72 Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    You may be an hourglass now, but the way it usually works you'll be a pear for a while. As you lose, the bust goes down faster (hopefully only at first...:cry: ). I've lost inches 2x as fast in my chest as my hips....
    Unless you are a freak of nature like me, in which case you might actually go UP a cup size before all is said and done (I started as a 44F, after shedding 125 pounds, I am a 32G):sad:

You are not the only one. Methinks you were like me and were probably squeezing yourself in the wrong size. I was wearing a 42G and when I got fitted back in May went to a 36K. I believe I've been wearing the wrong size ALL MY LIFE as I'm in a 36 now and was wearing a 36 when I was 80 lbs lighter than this. As long as the girls look good, who cares about the size! (well most men I'll give you!).
  • KnottyJen
    KnottyJen Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options

Well its not really that you went UP a cup..you went down in band and up in cup. If you reversed the two (buy a bigger band and a smaller cup) it would transpose.

This is what happened for me. Praise Alllah!
  • midwifekelley2350
    midwifekelley2350 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    nope...don't have that problem, i have a flat chest and flat butt!
  • MissO﹠A
    MissO﹠A Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    I'm more a pint glass in shape. Definitely pint glass.
  • KnottyJen
    KnottyJen Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    Heck, different shapes have different workouts they should do an should avoid.

This is inaccurate.

I'm glad I'm not the only person who thought so.......
  • bear_nakey
    bear_nakey Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Does "beer Bottle Glass" count?!
  • bear_nakey
    bear_nakey Posts: 367 Member
    Options

HAHAHAHA Great minds!!! :p
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options

A svelte pint glass.
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options

You are not the only one. Methinks you were like me and were probably squeezing yourself in the wrong size. I was wearing a 42G and when I got fitted back in May went to a 36K. I believe I've been wearing the wrong size ALL MY LIFE as I'm in a 36 now and was wearing a 36 when I was 80 lbs lighter than this. As long as the girls look good, who cares about the size! (well most men I'll give you!).
    I know! I was so excited when I bought a bra in a 36DD and though it was just really comfortable, even if it didn't provide fantastic support... then I went and got fitted and almost cried when the lady who measured me told me I should be wearing a 32G.
  • jecka31
    jecka31 Posts: 284
    Options
    I am a "true" hourglass, 32DD(which equates to 38")-30"-38" and I am a mesomorph. I do know that I have always been able to lose (or gain!) weight quickly if I put my mind to it and I gain evenly (meaning all over not just one area). I'm hoping to keep my shape as I lose these last few.
  • Regmama
    Regmama Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Heck, different shapes have different workouts they should do an should avoid.

This is inaccurate.
    then why are there tons of articles like this on the internet and some from more legitimate sites than others? http://www.livestrong.com/article/342092-the-best-exercises-for-body-shape/
  • lumilowlander
    lumilowlander Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    this is so gonna get trolled

^This.
  • Victoriav99
    Victoriav99 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I guess I would consider myself hourglass or pear....i've heard both I don't care I just want to lose weight, be toned and look good....Oh yeah and i don't lose weight any differently from anyone else.
  • StrengthIsBeautiful
    Options
    Anyone out there shaped like a Bulova? I mean a TRUE Bulova. Not a knockoff, not a Timex, but a true Bulova.