exercise: good - 50 minutes of step
    water: ok - but didn't track and could have done better
    proud: finally had a good eating day!
  • Shelle68
    Shelle68 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Ok, I am checking in:

Tuesday:

Calorie: Didn't log.... I know! I am logging today. I NEED to do this. Choices were good but I did a late night snack. never a good thing
    Workout: No, not feeling well
    Water: Yes.

Proud: I've gotta stretch for this one.....ummm.... I made good choices in spite of the hectic schedule

Self-challenge: No late night snacking tonight.... see the scale move tomorrow!

annasgyal: How did you do the 6 m, a dvd? You are doing a great job!

lstpaul- I know on the bad habits. I have been stalled out for 2 months two and it is by my OWN doing. I need to do this or get off of the bus. :)

Snowflake- Great job staying within calorie range!!!
  • snowflakes
    snowflakes Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Had a better day hunger wise, thank goodness.

Water Yes
    Caloies Yes
    Exercise Yes killer hike
    Proud I made some treats to take a few friends and only had a couple of tastes.

Be strong ladies! Crossing fingers and toes for a good weigh in tomorrow morning.
  • annasgyal
    annasgyal Posts: 1,692 Member
    Options
    Today's Check-in:

Calories: Under, Like way under. Did not get to 1000 calories! It was not intentional, and I looked over everything to ensure that I did input everything. Very weird, as I try to at the very least eat over the 1200 mark, so eating 1000, when my calories are set to 1490, no bueno.

Exercise: No, rest day...however, tomorrow is the dreaded two a day

Water: Still chugging, I was out and about today, and managed to only get two glasses, so I have been chugging since 6pm, to get the additional water that I need to at least make it to 8.

Not sure how this weigh in is going to go, not that I made bad choices, but not feeling like I had a major loss. But you ever know.

Most of the time, when I do my walking, it is to Leslie Sansone, or to Biggest Loser Power Walk DVD.
  • lstpaul
    lstpaul Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    Yeah! down 2.4 pounds ...
    lstpaul ..... -2.4 ................-1.08%
  • annasgyal
    Options
    Last Weeks Weigh-In-230.4.
    Today's Weigh-in: 229.8 *grumbles underneath breath* Not even a full pound, but a loss is a loss right?
    Total Loss of 0.6pounds....*yeah*

Weight loss percentage-0.26%

Congrat's on the loss lstpaul!
  • snowflakes
    Options
    lstpaul .......... -2.4 ................-1.08%
    annasgyal ....-0.6 .................-0.26%
    snowflakes ..-0.8 ..................0.0%

Not counting the loss because that is the weight I put on my road trip.

lstpaul high five, you rocked it this week. Doing the happy dance with you!

anasgyal I had the EXACT same thought of why can't it be a pound. A loss is a loss and even if it is -0.2 we are going in the right direction. How does the Biggest Loser walk compare to Leslie Sansone? Do you have a favorite?

Since the Nov.1 weight in I'm down 2 pounds, 6 to go.
  • Momma24
    Momma24 Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    annasgyal I would be happy with a loss any loss...Good job
  • snowflakes
    Options
    Water Yes
    Calories Yes
    Exercise this is a BIG strech So I was in town shopping for a couple of hours and under add a exercise 'standing' there was calories burned for standing fishing from the bank. That how I calcutated my calories burned today. Ya, very pathetic I know.

Proud that I am staying accountable. It takes time to log in every single day.
  • annasgyal
    Options
    Checking in:

Calories: Way under again today! Hummmm, don't want this to be a pattern, and considering that i exercised...humph! Let's just say i have almost 900 calories that I can consume....This could be affecting my weight loss.
    Water: I got 10 glasses down.....definately a first in a long time I have drank 10 glasses...
    Exercise: Yes, did a toatal of 80 minutes today. My dreaded two-a-day exercise.

I have to say that the Biggest Loser Power Walk may seem easy, but Bob seems to find a way to add in my arch nemesis...Jumping Jacks, it is like why do they not leave that for the last thing to do? Because after I do the Jumping Jacks, how am I to recover to finish. Then, I am like wait is this not a walking DVD. Let's just say come Monday, I will be doing the DVD, but then in the afternoon workout, I will be doing a Hip-hop DVD. Time to switch things up.

I still for some reason prefer Leslie, even though the moves are redundant, it actually works. No need for all the fancy coordination, and helps to get a workout in, in a short period of time.
  • tethomas73
    tethomas73 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Hi I would like to join this challenge.. I see that you guys post everyday and enter your calorie, the water that you drink, and workout min.. Is that all? Also on what day do you have to post your weigh in?
  • Momma24
    Options
    Hi, tethomas73

We weigh in on Fridays. Welcome to the group
  • annasgyal
    Options
    Saturday Check in

Calories: Yes, today I was only under by about 40.....but that is good for me.
    Water: Yes, considering I had a pizza for lunch, I knew my sodium would have been high, so I chugged away...ended the day with 10 cups of water...hoping that is enough...
    Exercise: Rest day,,,,

Starting to slowly incorporate other foods in my diet. Getting kind of bored with the same ole, same ole...
  • HonestOmnivore
    HonestOmnivore Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    Hello all! Too far behind to try to read everything and catch up so I'm just going to jump in! Work has been INSANE in mostly a good way.

OK so here goes the catch-up part:

11/15
    Calories - over by 1000!!! :noway:
    Water - Good
    Exercise - Fail
    Proud - I skipped my wind due to excess calories (it's not much but it's something!)

11/16
    Calories Under by 300
    Water - good
    Exercise - fail
    Proud - reeled in some of the candy consumption from earlier in the week

11/17
    Calories - Over by 522
    Water - good
    Exercise - total fail
    Proud - I ate a lot of calories at a business lunch but they were mostly from sushi and sashimi so they were not totally unhealthy. I didn't need to wolf down the two pieces of Hawaiian pizza though :grumble:

11/18
    Calories - Over by 950
    Water - good
    Exercise - fail
    Proud - erm... I had lots (LOTS) of healthy food! Indian for lunch and I didn't go back for more Nahn, then a home made butter bean soup for dinner. It was the home made bread that did me in :sad: and the wine :cry:

11/19
    Calories - Over by 350
    Water - good
    Exercise - fail (although I caught and wormed the horses)
    Proud - No snacking -most of the calories came from dinner with my husband. He wanted to have a dinner of smoked salmon on crackers with cream cheese and onions etc... so I made up a big tray and we had a nice couple hours by the fire place with the house to ourselves.

11/20
    Calories - Under by 370
    Water - good
    Exercise - none
    Proud - I made another batch of bean soup and i was careful to keep it lean and healthy. I was still hungry but I held strong and didn't go for dessert :smile:
  • HonestOmnivore
    HonestOmnivore Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    After skipping an entire week of exercise I made it back to the gym this morning :drinker:
  • annasgyal
    Options
    Sunday Check-in:

Calories: Over...by 8 calories, as a consequence, I have tacked on 10 more minutes of exercise to my routine
    Water: Yes, starting t drink 10 glasses on a regular
    Exercise: No, maybe I should of when I saw I was going over, but......laziness set in.
  • Momma24
    Options
    Melinda good job on getting to the gym

annasgyal, smart idea tacking on 10 minutes.
  • snowflakes
    Options
    mstahl when you go missing from the thread it is just not the same.

annasgyal you are doing fantastic!

momma hope you have had a good day.

Water: pretty good I forgot to fill my water picture this morning.
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes 3mile brisk walk
    Proud: That I left calories for pie yesterday.
  • annasgyal
    Options
    Monday's Check-in:

Calories: Yes, in my attempt to eat my exercise calories back, I failed...I only ate 24....considering I burned about 700 calories....that certainly is a epic fail.
    Exercise: Yes...and let's say my second hip hop workout kicked my butttt........woman down...
    Water: yes....got 12 glasses in today...have to say that second workout had me very thitsty...

Thanks, I try my best to stay on board with my weight loss journey...
  • Shelle68
    Shelle68 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I am so nervous about this weeks holidays. I am wondering what others are doing to help maintain through them.