breaking dawn, anyone?

Options

Replies

• luvinlaurakate
    luvinlaurakate Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    here's a little peace offering for the anne rice camp (who i also dig) and non-twilighters who will surely come to this thread and look out of morbid curiousity...

lestat.jpg

HAHAHA I laughed out loud.
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    ten more days! we're off to see new moon again tomorrow. i hope i like this one better than the first time around - definitely my least favorite of the batch, but i still want to participate in all the fanfare bringing in breaking dawn - i have high expectations for it!
  • KBrenOH
    KBrenOH Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    New Moon was the first film I saw on the big screen. I wish I could go see them again in the theater's as they're re-releasing them but just not possible this time around.
    If they do the same thing again next year, I'll be doing it, and if not that -- then I'll definitely be doing the entire day of Twilight movies.
  • beccyleigh
    beccyleigh Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    for those who really love this story read this link, it's very very funny :bigsmile:

http://stoney321.livejournal.com/317176.html

And if you want to see a really good tv show on vampires then google Being Human by the BBC. totally kicks all these other shows *kitten*.

I will watch the next twilight's when they are shown on the tv but enjoy, all you twilight fans.
  • chanstriste13
    Options
    for those who really love this story read this link, it's very very funny :bigsmile:

And if you want to see a really good tv show on vampires then google Being Human by the BBC. totally kicks all these other shows *kitten*.

I will watch the next twilight's when they are shown on the tv but enjoy, all you twilight fans.

that was lovely! my favorite pic was the one with wendy adams! thanks for sharing. i still prefer the movie 'vampires suck'. you should give it a go.
  • Icewolf_The
    Icewolf_The Posts: 308 Member
    Options

And for godsake don't watch the Being Human reshot for the US. It sucks. They ruined George, and Mitchell's characters if you've watched the UK version. It'll drive you mad. Annie... well lets face it, she's still a whingeing *kitten*.. Sorry, but that's the truth of that.
  • chanstriste13
    Options
    going to see new moon tonight - definitely my least favorite movie, but hopefully it will be better this time around...!
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    umm hell yes!!!! I :heart: EDWARD!
  • Being2befit
    Being2befit Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    YESSSSS I CANT WAIT...IM GOING TO THE MIDNIGHT SHOW :)
  • chanstriste13
    Options
    we'll be in our seats in about 4 more hours!
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    i saw the first movie but missed the next two. anyone know a good website that i can get a synopsis of movie 2 and 3? thanks!
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    I can't wait! :)
  • Herownself
    Herownself Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Edward-Cullens-Ashes.jpg

Hilarious. Seriously, I am dying.
  • jasmineheaven
    Options
    100% there! Team Jacob woot woot! Poor old Jacob waiting on Bella while Edward has her in his grasp. Who will win????
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    vampires rule...doggies drool!
  • bonnynblithe04
    bonnynblithe04 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Only if the reviews are very good ... and I want to listen to the audio first.
  • jasmineheaven
    Options
    You know every fan is going to be all over that movie. Even if it is bad they are going to say its Fan-tabulous because of Edward and Jacob.
  • chanstriste13
    Options
    You know every fan is going to be all over that movie. Even if it is bad they are going to say its Fan-tabulous because of Edward and Jacob.

that's not true! i'm a total twihard, but the first and second movies sucketh. personally though, as far as movie reviews go, i don't even bother to read them. i don't put much stock in other people's opinions about movies. if i dig it, i dig it. just like 'shark night 3d'. i don't care what anyone says - that movie rocked! :tongue:
  • nolachick
    Options
    IT WAS AWESOME!!! EDWARD, I :heart: U DUDE!
  • nolachick
    Options
    vampires rule...doggies drool!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: