what size clothes does every one want to be ??

Options

Replies

• Dawnealice
    Dawnealice Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am a size 12-14 I want to be a 6-8
  • FitnessBarbie99
    FitnessBarbie99 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I'm in a 16 now and would be thrilled to be a 14 or a 12!
  • 12Junes
    Options
    I like being a 10, but I'm more inclined towards a 12. Anything below a 10 is too thin for me.
  • myliljunebugs
    myliljunebugs Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8" and am currently in a size 22 bottoms and 2X (usually) tops. My end goal is size 8/10 bottoms and Medium tops. When I was "skinny" in high school I was a 10/12 bottom and M/L tops. I definitely could have gotten more slender back then, just toning would have made that difference I'm sure.
  • Aussie4870
    Options
    i would like to be a size 10 or 12...

i started at a size 30 and am currently in a size 16...so getting there, but not quite!
  • maggiemay365
    maggiemay365 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I would like to be a size 8 in a dress. I have been down to a 6 before...but a solid 8 would be just fine!
  • annasid78
    Options
    I am a 24 pants and 3x top now. I would like to be a 12.. but would settle for a 14.
  • maggiemay365
    maggiemay365 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Size "anti-muffin-top-and-thighs-not-rubbing-together"
    Me Too! Anti bakery top more like it!
  • TrimThinTonedTight
    Options
    I'm a 10-12-14, but mostly in that 12-14 range.

Right now I'm 5'6' and I weigh 180lbs. I have a pretty small frame though, so the weight literally hangs on me and I look bulkier that I sounds.

I want to be in the 2-4 range with maybe a few 6's.

So my goal weight would be 115lbs.
  • moonnstarz60
    Options
    I'd be happy at a size 10 again...currently standing at a size 16.
  • vjrose
    vjrose Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    Well, for now, I would just like to get to a size 14, then we'll see, haven't been a 14 since I was like 14.
  • slimmingdownsteph
    slimmingdownsteph Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    well...
    my current size: 15/16.
    my lowest size: 11/12.
    my "hopeful" size: 5/6 to 7/8.
    my LOWEST possible size: 3/4. i will not go lower lol.

my goal weight is set at 135 or 140lbs right now, and i'm 5'4".
    the average size for these measurements are 5/6 or 7/8, but their are some people who have been 3/4...
    i have a large frame though, so who knows (:
  • tlynn83
    Options
    Hello, I am new to this site and I think it's great! I joined last week and am really JUST starting. I am currently a size 24. I want to be a size 16.
  • Sarahr73
    Sarahr73 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    For women's jeans size (US) I would not want to be smaller than a 8. I think I look too thin in anything smaller. I naturally have big thighs and look weird when they are really skinny. But, I wouldn't want to be bigger than a 12 either. I am currently a 10 and like my size for the most part. I have no clue for a dress size though since they vary so much! My wedding dress was a size 4 but in other dresses I can be as large as a 10 so that is too confusing for me to figure out. Also, I am 5'10" if that helps put things in perspective.
  • Lupiemomma30
    Lupiemomma30 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9. Right now, I'm between a 10 and a 12...closer to 10 though. Whoooohooo! I'd like to be a solid 6 and no bigger than an 8.
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    I started off in a size 18/20 pants and a 1X/2X shirt. As of right now, I can wear a size 10 from any store (from Macy's to Wal Mart). I can wear an 8 from some stores, but find a lot of the size 8 cheaper clothing is cut way too narrow in the hips for me. I don't want to lose my hips - I like my curves, so I'll buy the 10 and wear a belt. There are a couple brands (Levi's is one) that I can wear a 6, but I'm not 100% happy with how I look in them. All of that being said, I actually prefer men's jeans - they are cut with more room through the hips. I wear a 30X30 in men's -- any style, any brand, etc

As for shirts, I'm wearing a size medium/large. Again, it depends on the brand and the store.
  • kristidem
    kristidem Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I started as a size 16 (that were getting tight). Back then, I was just hoping to get to a 12. I am now between an 8 and 10, and so excited. Maintaining this weight now.
  • Cleo200
    Cleo200 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I started out at a UK size 16,went to a14 without using MFP and just making diet adjustments and walking literally everywhere. I also stopped breastfeeding so my appetite subsided a bit from that too. MFP has helped me get from a 14 to a 10 and my goal is to fit in some of my old clothes which are size 8, I'm short at 5 foot so the weight Im going for is within what I should be for my height and slight build.

I have every confidence we can all do it!! :o)
  • nuttybuttersmommy
    nuttybuttersmommy Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    For me its not really about clothes size its more of me being health and getting healthy and fit. So what ever size I am when I am 145. I started in a size 26 I am currently a 24.
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    I have no idea, women's clothing sizes are really screwed up. I used to range from a size four to a size ten on the same shopping day! Plus I like to get my clothes from thrift stores, and clothing sizes change by the year, too. I'll have to use the mirror instead. Or maybe a tape measurer.