Completely irrational judgement

Options
14567810»

Replies

• PZlady
    PZlady Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I know I'm not supposed to judge. BUT when someone murders the English language with horrible grammar, I wince & judge. Don't they know they'll get a lesser job because they speak poorly?? The language is used properly on television and radio (well, most of the time) so they can't use the excuse that they don't know better. They just don't care. *sighs*
  • Schraudt814
    Schraudt814 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    I know I'm not supposed to judge. BUT when someone murders the English language with horrible grammar, I wince & judge. Don't they know they'll get a lesser job because they speak poorly?? The language is used properly on television and radio (well, most of the time) so they can't use the excuse that they don't know better. They just don't care. *sighs*

This never came to mind until you said it but I totally do! Even if I know the person and know that's just their randomly stylized way of speaking, it drives me insane! I think it's supposed to be "trendy" but it sounds uneducated.
  • catshark209
    catshark209 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options

This never came to mind until you said it but I totally do! Even if I know the person and know that's just their randomly stylized way of speaking, it drives me insane! I think it's supposed to be "trendy" but it sounds uneducated.

Like when people say "seended" instead of "I saw it". Or call me "ma". Yeah I'm gonna judge 'em.
  • shelbym87
    shelbym87 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I instantly judge...

-Girls that wear shirts that say "hottie", "MILF", a pic of the playboy bunny or anything similar. Gross.
    -Anyone with a personalized license plate or frame. They're never cute or funny. Trust me.
    -Those with duckface pictures.
    - People who constantly say they "hate drama". They're always the ones that bring
    the most. (I don't this this one is irrational, but my friend tried to introduce me to a girl he thought I'd get along with, she said those words about 14x in 5min and I knew I had to run.)
    - Anyone who thinks "alot" is one word.
    - when someone ends a sentence with "at". Like "where was he at?" NO NO. It's "where was he?" why do you even need the AT?!
  • Yakisoba
    Yakisoba Posts: 719 Member
    Options

Like when people say "seended" instead of "I saw it". Or call me "ma". Yeah I'm gonna judge 'em.

I think "likeded" is my favourite. :D
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    I think that when people are in a crowded restaurant and they are chewing loudly that they must be immature. Oh, and then I want to go punch them in the face.
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options
    So, basically, the moral of this thread is: Don't leave the house lest you be judged. Got it.
  • SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    - People who constantly say they "hate drama". They're always the ones that bring
    the most. (I don't this this one is irrational, but my friend tried to introduce me to a girl he thought I'd get along with, she said those words about 14x in 5min and I knew I had to run.)

That's true, not irrational. My husband's best friend left his wife for another woman (married the other woman). She wanted to meet me and hang out, so she added me on Myspace. I told her I tried to avoid drama and she said she did too, but on her MySpace she was constantly "calling out b*#$(es" and all her listed shows that she watched were things like ANTM and Project Runway and other shows that are pretty much all about drama. I deleted her from MySpace and managed to never met her, even though they lived a couple houses away from us for 2 1/2 years. Go me. lol
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    I think that all the people on Jersey shore have an IQ less than 15.
  • Vulnerable64
    Vulnerable64 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I also judge people who eat 1,000 calories in food and drink diet soda. It could have to do with the fact that I can't stand diet soda. And if you do this I am judging you right now....

my god i find this annoying so just because your consuming 1000 calories you might as well consume 1250 calories......im pretty sure its this kind of thinking that makes people fat. Every Calorie counts and every calorie you can manage to cut out counts!
  • MsFitnFabulous
    MsFitnFabulous Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I judge the contents of people's shopping carts at the grocery store.

It's like WTF, some people don't use their stoves at all, everything is microwaveable.

LMHO!!! I do the same thing!! Or when they have 5 zillion cases coke. I mean have you never heard of water??? LOL!
  • kellzyeah
    Options
    I judge women who use the OB tampons without applicators.

*LOL* OK, is it the thought of someone touching their own vag?

Absolutely! I know it's irrational. It just weirds me out.
  • karinaes
    karinaes Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    What are some things you judge for no real reason?

Me- people that purposefully back their car into spaces instead of pulling in, are arrogant *kitten*. :angry: (don't know why.. but thats the first thing I think...)

what about you? You know you got something...

I'm a former law enforcement instructor and we trained people to back into spaces so in case of emergency they can get in and go. Time is wasted backing out.

At the FBI its kind of a joke that you can tell who is an agent and who is a civilian by how the cars are parked...
    i back up into spaces at times for this reason! :) lol.. not like i have emergencies to attend to i just want to get out of the dark parking lots (fast) at school when i get out late ..
    or i also do it to avoid the sun facing my car especially if it's there for quite some time...it gets extra hot if it does!
    it's called being smart. i don't understand why people would get bothered by it.
    EDIT: i get bothered by it when people don't know how to do it.. again.. i judge idiot drivers lol
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    I have no tolerance for people with poor work etiquette... I hate whiners. A 19 year old where I work constantly complains, I have expressed directly to her we all have problems, we all have aches and age doesn't improve either... so build a bridge!

I made her cry, and have upset other people with my honesty o f work and how one should present themself. Everyone says in the 19 year olds case I should be more sensitive. Yeah, that's not going to happen. Less whiney more workie
  • Phoenix24601
    Phoenix24601 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    People I know that have had an amazing weight loss transformation and then feed their 9 month old only french fries (or something of the sort) for lunch.
    Did you learn nothing?