Mine too.
  • bexxgirl
    bexxgirl Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Jamaican Goat and Beef curry!
  • dargytaylor
    dargytaylor Posts: 840 Member
    Options
    Pork roast, onions and bbq sauce for pulled pork sandwiches tonight. Delicious! Not low cal :(

And beef stew later this week. I love my crockpot!

i made pulled pork for the first time last week.....sooo good! i could not beleive how much it made!! next time i will cut the roast in half and get 2 meals out of it (well 2 meals with ALOT of servings)
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    Mine's empty right now but I'll be cooking a beef pot roast in it for hubby on Thanksgiving. He's hunting all day so I'm heading north to visit family but still want to make sure he's fed well. Am I a good wifey or what?! :wink:
  • pookie53
    pookie53 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Sirloin roast.......will make dumplings to go with it..Yummy...
  • pookie53
    pookie53 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    sounds delish...☺
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    We had some leftover cabbage rolls from some function at work a few months back we froze..so we threw them in Sunday morning..along with a decent handful of pepperoncinis and a can of tomato juice, then had them later on that night while watching football. :))))
  • Strobins05
    Options
    Based with foil, dry rubbed season on Chx thighs, two hours later, wallah! Dry roast Chicken thighs!
  • KnottyJen
    KnottyJen Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    Boneless skinless chicken breasts (browned in olive oil) with a can of crushed tomatoes, 2 T red wine, 1 t table sugar, 2 crushed cloves garlic, pinch of celery seed and some Italian seasoning. When I get home, will spread some shredded mozz cheese on top and heat til that is melted. Serving with spaghetti squash. CAN"T WAIT FOR DINNER TONIGHT!!! :-)
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    Salsa chicken

I made home made salsa last night. Threw in boneless, skinless chicken breasts, the salsa, black beans and corn.
  • radicalreader
    radicalreader Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    A bed of cut up sweet potatoes, topped with chicken thighs and everything doused with a sauce made from orange juice concentrate, coconut milk, orange marmalade, peanut butter, ginger, curry, and cayenne pepper.
  • Emily_Katherine
    Options
    I made ribs in mine last weekend... spice rubbed the day before, brushed with some sauce, carrots, celery and more sauce diluted with water in the bottom of the pot to prevent sticking/uneven cooking. I cooked them on high for 4 hours, then gave them 20 in the oven to form a nice glazey crust. It was an indulgence, but the sides (steamed green beans, roasted potatoes tossed with a little olive oil and spices) were healthier than if we'd gone out for ribs at a restaurant. Plus it was cheaper! The carrots and celery from the crockpot were pretty tasty, too.
  • dalgirly
    dalgirly Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Lamb stew.
  • Natersmom
    Options
    Cheesy potato and ham soup

1 pkg hashbrowns
    2 pkg fat free cream cheese
    8 cups water
    3 chicken boulion cubes
    2 tsp dill weed
    1/2 pkg chopped lean ham

put up in slow cooker for 10 hours on low..
    mmm soo good..
  • Pamperedamanda
    Pamperedamanda Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Pork loin roast with onion soup mix, water and garlic
  • chassidynl
    Options
    Chicken tenders, chopped potatoes, half cup of water, and 1 package of Lipton's Garlic and Herb mix.
  • klewis81
    klewis81 Posts: 122
    Options
    A bed of cut up sweet potatoes, topped with chicken thighs and everything doused with a sauce made from orange juice concentrate, coconut milk, orange marmalade, peanut butter, ginger, curry, and cayenne pepper.

That's sounds like something I would love! Do you have the exact recipe?
  • BeingSetFree
    Options
    Bump!
  • BeingSetFree
    Options
    Bump!
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    Homemade yogurt. Should be ready in a couple of hours. :-)