Butterball Babies~ ! (Closed Group)

Options

Replies

• NEcamper47
    NEcamper47 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    What a week it has been! Weigh in is 255, the same as last week. But I haven't had time for much of anything and have nothing else to report. I just logged food. Not much exercise. Thanks gals! The challenge has been fun and I have made huge progress that I will not destroy over the holiday weekend. Have a great holiday everyone!
    Pat
  • MunchkinHawk12
    MunchkinHawk12 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Exercise within your own limits: 5/7
    Limit sodium: 0/7
    70 cups of water: 103/70
    Mirror Motivation: 3/5

Under calories: 5/7

Good luck everyone..can't wait to see the final results!!
    Wow Tara, awesome job!
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    I stayed the same this week at 182.0 . Good luck to everyone today and Lets go team purple ! Happy Thanksgiving !
  • KaeChelle
    Options
    My final weight is 272.1 so I didn't do so hot on this challenge. It's been fun though!
  • MunchkinHawk12
    MunchkinHawk12 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Fianl weight for this challenge is 166.4. Didn't meet my 10 lb goal overall but lost nearly 9 lbs! Way to go everyone and can't wait to see you for the next challenge!!!

Laura
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    122.5lbs! so down 1.5lbs! very pleased with that! i ate pretty clean the whole of last week which i think helped! this week is a bit on/off with lots of quick dinners and late night work meetings so fingers crossed for next week!

thanks to everyone who stuck it out throughout the challange! you all did so well and inspired me to keep going!

let rock the new challenge!
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    Final Weigh in: 181.6

I only lost 5lbs but I realy enjoyed this challenge. I will step my game up for the next challenge.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!!
  • purple1butterfly
    purple1butterfly Posts: 576 Member
    Options

I only lost 5lbs but I realy enjoyed this challenge. I will step my game up for the next challenge.

Happy Thanksgiving to all
    My weight today is 176.4lb (80kg)
    I have forgotten what my start weight was so i have no idea what my total is. I would like to continue with another challenge with you all
  • soccermum75
    soccermum75 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Final results 152.6 bs. Far from 10 lbs but I was expecting it as the last 10 lbs are the hardest to lose.
  • purple1butterfly
    purple1butterfly Posts: 576 Member
    Options

Happy Thanksgiving to all
    My weight today is 176.4lb (80kg)
    I have forgotten what my start weight was so i have no idea what my total is. I would like to continue with another challenge with you all
    So my total for this time was 5.5lb (2.5kg) yay
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    THIS WEEK'S GOALS

Exercise within your own limits (and enjoy): 7/7
    Limit sodium: 5/7
    70cups of water: 71/70
    Mirror Motivation: 4/5 (added late)

UC: 7/6
    OP: 7/6
    Wt: 122.4lbs DOWN-3.2LBS THIS WEEK!!! WOOT!!!

:heart: I WAS ORIGINALLY IN THE 16-20LB GROUP...THEN I UPPED MY FINAL GOAL WEIGHT, WHICH MADE MY NEW GOAL 10.6LBS FOR THIS CHALLENGE...I LOST A TOTAL OF 7.2LBS!!!! AND I AM OK WITH THAT:heart:

Pat-you have lost such a huge amount of weight during this challenge overall....an even is ok!! thanks for being on my team :flowerforyou:

Laura-thanks!! and great job with staying under your cal limit and getting in your water!!! and congrats on your 9lbs...that rocks!!!:drinker:

Mariam-CONGRATS on your loss!! we are now exactly 0.1lbs away from each other, and have the same goal weight listed on our tickers!!! :laugh:

Renee-CONGRATS...you finished it out strong, and that is what matters....no doubt you will kill it on the NY challange!! HAPPY THANKSGIVING to you!!:smooched:

AND HAPPY T-DAY TO YOU ALL, AND CONGRATS FOR ALL OF THE LOSES...SEEYA ON THE NEXT CHALLENGE!!!:bigsmile: :flowerforyou:
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    Final weight is 163.6. I lost over 14lbs in this challenge. Didn't make it to 160, but very pleased with my results this whole 13 weeks! :bigsmile:
  • tjradd73
    Options
    Final weight is 163.6. I lost over 14lbs in this challenge. Didn't make it to 160, but very pleased with my results this whole 13 weeks! :bigsmile:

you have done a fab job on this challenge!! I am so happy to have had you on my team...WTG!!!!!:drinker:
  • Rynatat
    Rynatat Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    Exercise within your own limits (and enjoy): 6/7 - Rest day Saturday & didn't enjoy it
    Limit sodium: 5/7
    10 cups water p/day: 7/7
    Mirror Motivation: 4/5 (started Saturday) Forgot Wednesday!!

So, I can't weigh myself due to another No Scale Challenge I'm in, but everything still fits & looks the same (except for TOM starting Wednesday & bloating a little :grumble: ). But I finished 1 lb less than I was but stronger by far & richer for the awesome new MFP's I've made :flowerforyou:

Can't wait to see most of you on the New Years Challenge - I'm hoping for AMAZING results on this last month of 2011!!
  • kbcakes
    Options
    I did weigh in on Thursday, but didn't get online to post it, so here it finally is:

No real gain or loss for the entire 13 week period. But I'm okay with that. I have had so much go on in the last month, that for me not to gain any weight was a win in my book. So, it's all good.

Now it's time to re-focus and get going on doing the New Year's Challenge and see just how I can finish the year off. Have a great weekend everyone!
  • tjradd73
    Options
    I did weigh in on Thursday, but didn't get online to post it, so here it finally is:

No real gain or loss for the entire 13 week period. But I'm okay with that. I have had so much go on in the last month, that for me not to gain any weight was a win in my book. So, it's all good.

Now it's time to re-focus and get going on doing the New Year's Challenge and see just how I can finish the year off. Have a great weekend everyone!

seeya there!!!
  • Kittu125
    Kittu125 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Final weight for challenge 154. Congrats to everyone to sticking to it even if goals are reached or not. We will get there if we stick to it. It's been fun and amazing to do this journey with fabulous group of people. Thanks for all the support!!
  • sas16
    sas16 Posts: 610
    Options
    Final weigh in for the challenge 138. Up again...UGH!! Time to get my head back in the game and lose these last few pounds!!!
  • PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Options
    Well ladies...

We bid the Butterball Babies Group Adieu!! I have completely enjoyed our journey together and want you to know that really have meant a lot to me these past 12 weeks!

I managed to lose 6 pounds....which is a far cry from my original goal, but I'm very pleased and can't wait to journey into the NEW YEAR with all of you!!

I can't wait to see you there. I'm about to send the final spreadsheet, but wanted to tell you all I'm very blessed to have been able to do this with you.

Love and blessings....

Tausha
  • tjradd73
    Options
    :heart: BIG THANKS TO TAUSHA FOR STARTING THIS GROUP, HOLDING IT TOGETHOR THROUGHOUT, AND FINISHING IT STRONG!!!!:heart:

just thought I'd post the FINAL results

24 people completing this challenge:drinker:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Even-5lbs lost: 8
    6-10lbs lost: 7
    11lbs+ lost: 3
    GAIN: 6

THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR PARTICIPATING IN THIS WITH ME....IT HAS BEEN A HUGE HELP!!!:bigsmile: