30 day shred progress (pix)

Options

Replies

• Louise12
    Louise12 Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    welldone! i am a fan of the shred... done 2 rounds now and will do another! your right its only 20 mins! you just gotta push through and keep at it !
  • nadiB
    nadiB Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Wow after just 7 days! Amazing!!! you look great :laugh:
  • tegla
    tegla Posts: 132
    Options
    I've been doing the 30 day shred for like 6 months but.don't think I've completed 30 days lol

My sons birthday party is in a little over 30 days so I'm going to start with a new commitment to complete it by the time his birthday gets here

Do it!! Don't let anything stop you, you Will do it and be so very proud of yourself, and your son will have a healthier dad : )

Congrats in advance!!
  • tegla
    tegla Posts: 132
    Options
    !!!!!!!

Well done!! Obviously you didn't cheat at the exercises either. Congrats!!

That is so awesome! I'm so happy for you!! Truly inspiring, I too am going to get my shred on.
  • braves1girl
    braves1girl Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    That is absolutely amazing! I have the dvd and like other on this post, I haven't done it for more than 3 -4 days. But you have definitely inspired me! Gonna break it out and do it! Thanks for the motivation! I can't wait to see you after day 30! Promise you'll post those too!
  • StormieL
    StormieL Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    wow! good job. I love 30DS. I'm on day 20. So technically my last day of level 2 but I think I'll probably stay on it because I don't think I've totally mastered it enough to go to level 3.
  • CharlieBarleyMom
    CharlieBarleyMom Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    I have only done 2 days so far... Day 1 I didn't make it through the first set, Day 2 I made it almost to the end of the 2nd set... I am keeping on.... keeping on... OW... but I better get someone to take some photos if you got results like that! I didn't think I'd take my measurements until I can get through the whole 3 sets of level one... I'm thinking I need to get them done NOW though! That's beautiful for you!
  • RuchikaPal
    RuchikaPal Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    OMG....such results in 7 days!!!!!!!!! Awssmm..... grtt work honey!!!!!!! :):flowerforyou:
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Oh I'll be taking photo's after each week. I love seeing change :)...
  • karagaddy
    karagaddy Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Looking good! I just started yesterday!
  • sgirl29
    sgirl29 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Amazing progress. Awesome work... Congrats! :)
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone :)
    !!!!!!!

Well done!! Obviously you didn't cheat at the exercises either. Congrats!!

That is so awesome! I'm so happy for you!! Truly inspiring, I too am going to get my shred on.

Trust me there is times I want to cheat lol, but I keep remembering other people's photo's of how great they look so I keep pushing.
  • AngieM76
    AngieM76 Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    O.M.G you got those results in 7 days????? I am started it again today and NOT giving up this time! You look great!
  • MsKekeSoFocused
    MsKekeSoFocused Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    OMG...That is amazing...keep up the great work...I am starting my second round of 30day shred today..
  • hojo94
    hojo94 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You look great!!!!!
  • lsunderl
    Options
    WOW!!! Just an absolute transformation - congrats and can't wait to see once you've finished 30DS!
  • beckie4442
    Options
    You look amazing!! Well done you. Just a quick question, what weights did you use? I've been doing the shred all the way through, not cheating at moves, I've missed a couple of days on level 2 and haven't quite completed the round as I've been into hospital and had some general anesthetic today. I have not had good results, I also do body pump, zumba,spin and boxersize every week too. so I'm thinking it must be the weights.....
    Thanks,
    Beckie.
  • dlynnkind
    dlynnkind Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Awesome job. I have a love/hate relationship with Jillian. I can't beleive thats after 7 days! Keep up the awesome work and remember "This is a 20 minute workout people, don't phone it in!" :)

Dana
  • deedeefelldown
    deedeefelldown Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Wow that's impressive!
  • AudgePaudge
    AudgePaudge Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    WOW! 7 DAYS??? That's amazing progress...makes me want to break out my 30DS dvd again!! Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!