30 day shred progress (pix)

Options

Replies

• rayzerwolf
    rayzerwolf Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    WOW! You look amazing after only 7 days!! That is soo awesome! I started the shred and got through 2 days, but was so sore (like could barely sit down) that I just gave up! Any pointers on how to keep going?! Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks! And again, you look AWESOME!! :)

just work threw the 2nd and 3rd day I found after then I wasnt as near as sore. It was just the first 3 days.
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Well done you. Just a quick question, what weights did you use? I've been doing the shred all the way through, not cheating at moves, I've missed a couple of days on level 2 and haven't quite completed the round as I've been into hospital and had some general anesthetic today. I have not had good results, I also do body pump, zumba,spin and boxersize every week too. so I'm thinking it must be the weights.....
    Thanks,
    Beckie.

I honestly do not have any weights, I improvised and use 2 bottles of 16oz of waters lol.
  • LadyElle5
    LadyElle5 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    OMW!! You look great!
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    Thank you :)
  • Sambo004
    Sambo004 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    INCREDIBLE!!!! Seriously - that is an amazing change! I love Jillian :bigsmile:
  • juliep1974
    juliep1974 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting - you helped motivate me. I'm on day 6 today and am not feeling particularly inspired to workout after work but after seeing these pics, it is getting me in the mood! You look great - keep up the good work!!
  • cowgirllisa86
    cowgirllisa86 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    amazing, great job... what is the 30 day shred ??
  • celticmuse
    celticmuse Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing progress! I did two days, and was so sore, I stopped. Guess I need to give it another go....
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    cowgirlisa86 - It's a DVD workout by Jillian Michael's. You can find it at Walmart or even Amazon.com if you do not have a walmart.

Celticmuse - you'll be sore through the entire workout, but like Jillian says, they can't make big promises and deliver if it's not tough. Just keep pushing and tell yourself you can do it even when you feel like you are going to die. I started doing level one watching the one who wasn't getting that into it, and then started doing the other one by day 5.

Today I have decided I will not be doing it because I have a doc appt. and will be weighed and my muscles stay tensed all day after I do it. So I'll go back tomorrow and probably do one more round of level 1 and then start level 2 on Wednesday.
  • Im on day 10 of the 30 day shred and honstly, in or der to keep going, you have to do just that. I was so sore I couldnt walk, get up from a seated position with my sore arm strength, and couldnt bend at all..... BUT the further into each daily workout, the pain subsided and my sore muscles opened up and impressed me to keep going. I dont have pics on here yet but i have been doing level 1 every morning and for the past 3 days, level 2 in the evenings. Just keep going through the soreness and water will help relieve a lot of the tension in the muscles as well.
  • joysyear
    joysyear Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    cowgirlisa86 - It's a DVD workout by Jillian Michael's. You can find it at Walmart or even Amazon.com if you do not have a walmart.

Celticmuse - you'll be sore through the entire workout, but like Jillian says, they can't make big promises and deliver if it's not tough. Just keep pushing and tell yourself you can do it even when you feel like you are going to die. I started doing level one watching the one who wasn't getting that into it, and then started doing the other one by day 5.

Today I have decided I will not be doing it because I have a doc appt. and will be weighed and my muscles stay tensed all day after I do it. So I'll go back tomorrow and probably do one more round of level 1 and then start level 2 on Wednesday.
    I started the shred 7 days ago and had done it 5 days straight then read that i have to give my muscles 48 rest before doing it again to get real results but you look amazing!!! I guess I'll go back to doing it everyday.
    Quick question though? are you able to do the push ups? I cant and I don't know if that's a reason for waiting another week or two before progressing to level 2? I do the girly push ups but cant do the full ones. What about you?
    Also are you on her diet plan as well?
    Great Job!!!
  • FreshStart89
    FreshStart89 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    whaaaaat?! 7 days?! oh my glue gun!! ive got to do this NOW! i have the dvd but its just so hard for me. screw that i'll manage if i get results like that lol. well done!! woooo, you look great!
  • cheriemackie
    Options
    what is the shred?
  • starfires
    starfires Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I don't see how you could possibly lose so much weight in just a week? I've finished 30DS before and even with a very, very low cal diet I couldn't lose what looks like 20 lbs in a week. Are you sure it was only 7 days?
  • messyinthekitchen
    messyinthekitchen Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    Wow after just 7 days thats amazing. Congrats to you. I am a beachbody junkie but you just convinced me to pick it up. In fact I'm going to go today!!
  • loisd82
    loisd82 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Wow! I've just ordered this as it was recommended by a friend and your pictures have given me so much motivation to keep at it! thank you! can you keep us updated in week 2 please? :)
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    I've honestly not lost more then 3lbs since I started the shed, I've lost a lot of inches and yes its only 7 days. I do the girly pushups I tried to do the others and I can't seem to get it yet. I did not do it on Thanksgiving and I did not count that as my 7 days, actually it's only 6 days because I am not doing it today, I'll do one more level 1 tomorrow. I also walk a lot its not just 30 ds. My diet plan is not her's, I just portion my food and stay away from unhealthy sugars and fried foods, also drink 8-10 glasses of ice cold water a day. Ice cold water helps you burn calories.
  • caterpillardreams
    caterpillardreams Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Wow awesome job, And that is to prove that stretch marks can dissapear, you look amazing
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    Wow awesome job, And that is to prove that stretch marks can dissapear, you look amazing

Oh trust me they are still there, just a lot lighter lol
  • barbergirl28
    barbergirl28 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    That is awesome. I am working on P90X and the pictures between Day 1 and Day 30 were ridiculous. I didn't show the skin, but I wore the same workout outfit. Some asked me if I was wearing spanx to suck it in because the difference was so impressive. You are doing great! I am coming up on Day 60 of P90X and I am hoping to see an impressive difference. This is inspirational and thank you for sharing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!