30 day shred progress (pix)

Options

Replies

• lo89ol
    lo89ol Posts: 59
    Options
    you've really done an amazing job!!! that's so awesome...i do 30ds sporadically, but maybe i should start being more consistent!!! great results!!
  • flowerfanatic
    Options
    Awesome job. Betcha can't stop thinking about how great you're doing, and how your goal is reachable. Hang in there, we're all cheering for you. *I may have to check out that DVD
  • premiumchilenita
    premiumchilenita Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    WHAT!! 7 days??!! that is amazing!! good job, I'm going to look it up now........*gone*
  • jen0731
    jen0731 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Thank you for posting because I just finished day 2 and felt like I was dying. The last set of ab work kills me! You have given me the motivation to keep going! Wow after 7 days! Amazing, keep up the great work and please post your end results.
  • CrystalFlury
    CrystalFlury Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Ok, I've done 30 Day Shred for 11 days now and I don't have those kind of results :-/ ugh. I took a before and after of day one versus day 10 and I look the same!! Guess I'll have to keep going.

Congrats on your success!
  • Tasha1309
    Options
    Great Job! I just started my finished my first day of the 30 Day Shred today. I better take pictures to see if I get any results after 7 days :) seeing your pics gives me motivation to stick with it! Thanks for sharing.
  • sarasmile144
    sarasmile144 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred is an AMAZING program. On her dvd, (Which you can find for maybe $10 at Walmart) Jillian has 3 levels of circuit training, ranging from INTENSE, to.. OMG..even though I could collapse right now.. I never knew my body could feel this awesome and strong... Each level has 3 circuits of 3 minutes of strength, 2 minutes of cardio, and 1 minute of abs. I highly recommend it for anybody looking to build strength and endurance and lose inches/weight. The very first level I did, I couldn't do jumping jacks. Or I though I couldn't.. hadn't tried in over a decade. So I jogged in place for a couple seconds, and then I was like.. Jumping jacks.. I can try that.. and I managed.. maybe 3.. maybe 4 at a time.. BUT I DID THEM.. I was amazed, even though I couldn't last through 30 seconds of them. Now, not even a month later, I've been doing level 3 for a couple of days, I can DEFINITELY do all my jumping jacks, etc. .. Anytime I felt intimidated by the cardio she was doing, whether it was jumping jacks, jump rope, etc.. I wouldn't STOP, but I would jog in place for a couple seconds.. and somehow or other that built my confidence level up to at least give it a try. Which, of course, is why I've gotten better every day. I saw some questions on the post asking how To NOT Give up.. which is why I included my little story.. Good Luck to everyone!

:) Thanks for sharing, that's great that you have pushed yourself so much. I have a harder time with the cardio then I do any thing else, I really thought I'd be dragging at the abs but I guess. I've been able to do them all just feel like I'm about to die lol. the last few days I have been keeping up with the darker girl who does the full work out and not the modified version of some of the work outs, except for pushups, I still can't do more then 1 manly pushup lol. Though I'm still pushing at it. I would love to be doing a manly pushup well more then 1, sooner or later.

I hope I'm doing this right.. I just wanted to add.. after I posted this, I went and did my level.. and got some really close eye contact with my thighs, and I'm thinkin.. Jeez.. do my thighs look.. smaller? I dunno...
    So I finished up and went and measured myself, and lo and behold, I have lost at least 7 inches from all over since the beg. of November. I'm pretty excited about that..the abs killll.. but it feels so good to push yourself and think.. wow.. I accomplished that. And PUSH UP's!! I could never in my life do a "manly push up".. I could barely do a girlie push up.. and now, I may be slow, and it may still be strenuous, but I give it everything I've got, and I can now do.. 1 1/2, maybe two manly pushups at a time LOL
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! It could be just because I have a lot of stuff to lose and tighten, I don't know how you guy's bodies look, but my problem areas are what is in the photo's and the areas I push myself the hardest on. Might be different for everyone. There are things I've tried that have worked for others and never worked out that great for me. I seen a girl on here post photo's with the same body type as mine, and she posted her photo's after doing the 30 day shred and she was my inspiration to do this. I figured if someone with my body type can do it, I could to. I hope you all get great results and I will for sure keep posting updates from this.
  • MommyRobin
    MommyRobin Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    Wow! WTG!
  • turntechBiologist
    turntechBiologist Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's so awesome! O_O

I got level 1 30DS now, I just have to work on getting into it :laugh:
  • thepinkpandaprincess
    Options
    What exactly is the 30 day shred? You look great!! I would love to try it. Im having a bit of a problem losing belly fat.
  • sweebum
    sweebum Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    Holy MFu*c*er! You've done a great job!!:love::flowerforyou:
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    What exactly is the 30 day shred? You look great!! I would love to try it. Im having a bit of a problem losing belly fat.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/Mama2SethandOlivia/view/it-pays-to-work-hard-173555 I explained it here :)
  • TheFitHooker
    Options
    Thanks everyone! :)
  • kmshred
    kmshred Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    sweet!
  • MrsVDDS
    Options
    Incredible results! This is so inspiring!
  • AJay513
    AJay513 Posts: 187
    Options
    That's great progress!
  • iatethesky
    Options
    That is insane! Those results are incredible only 7 days in! I started day 1 yesterday, hope I can have similar results!

Can't wait to see your results at the end of the program!
  • Meraid
    Meraid Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    My reaction when I saw the pictures was "HOLY ****!" Wow, that's amazing progress in such short time! Now I really want to get started on it. I have it, I just haven't done it. That's so amazing.
  • LisaM_9
    LisaM_9 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Great job - I have started but can't seem to do that many days in a row - you look awesome!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!