I love him/her but....

Options

Replies

• nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    he digs in his nose like he is digging for lost treasure....ANYWHERE, ANYTIME, IN FRONT OF WHOMEVER IS AROUND!

u deserve better. tell him to get with the program or get lost
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    I am not big on astrology but my significant other is a scorpio.. he has all the good and the bad qualities of the sign. He's either absolutely Amazing, or I am frustrated by his "rage". Its fun :D
  • jimjamjandles
    Options
    I read this post - out of curiosity...
    Then found a lot of the posts leaving me to wonder WHY some people are still with their significant others when they irritate you so much. Or.. why you let them bring you down .....

My significant other is amazing, yes he farts and burps and spends time restoring his ute, but I love him to pieces. These things dont irritate me - when he farts, as much as it stinks and its gross, we always crack up laughing, because he thinks he can do it and I dont notice haha.
    While he is working on his ute, I am doing things I love doing too.
    I cannot find a fault, we all have our quirks and habits - but thats what makes them them - I love every part of him, even if it is disgusting sometimes haha.
  • SerenaFisher
    Options
    he has a girlfriend =(
    Well at least he's more her problem than yours ;)
  • SerenaFisher
    Options
    I read this post - out of curiosity...
    Then found a lot of the posts leaving me to wonder WHY some people are still with their significant others when they irritate you so much. Or.. why you let them bring you down .....

My significant other is amazing, yes he farts and burps and spends time restoring his ute, but I love him to pieces. These things dont irritate me - when he farts, as much as it stinks and its gross, we always crack up laughing, because he thinks he can do it and I dont notice haha.
    While he is working on his ute, I am doing things I love doing too.
    I cannot find a fault, we all have our quirks and habits - but thats what makes them them - I love every part of him, even if it is disgusting sometimes haha.
    I think its more about venting or striking up conversation for most. I am sure if asked about these things they mentioned they would also say "but I still love him/her and we find ways to laugh about it... or do our own things." Naturally some people just may not be happy! But I think its all in good fun.
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    he keeps flicking his snot everywhere! He thinks i don't notice, but it's hard to ignore the bogie on the telly screen, if you catch my drift..?

I hope this is a joke.
  • soniyamas
    soniyamas Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    I think we need a thread about Mother in laws!!!

yes please, I AM ABOUT TO BURST....
  • what923
    what923 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    He acts like everything with the house, kids ect is all done by Magic!!! It's not an f-ing fairy running around with her wand saying bibbidi bobbidi boo. It's your wife genius!!!!

Ha ha! I tell my husband this all the time when he acts like I didn't do anything today- just because I'm self employed as a marketing consultant and can have days where I work but don't leave the house. I tell him "You'll be sorry if anything ever happens to me because it's not a magic fairy that pays the bills, does the budget, cleaning, shopping, etc. The lights won't come on and there won't always be toilet paper in the closet if I'm gone!"

too funny!
  • what923
    what923 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    puts his junk in other people's cavern...

:noway:

Never heard it described like that! Description is hilarious....the action definitely is NOT!
  • awdhemi
    awdhemi Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    arrrgggghhhh, where do I start!?!

HAHA! Exactly!!
    I REALLY need this post today...

We quit smoking in March together. So now he dips. (Not what I had in mind). Everywhere. In the car, in the house, I find stupid cans of spit in it everywhere.

After 10 years of marriage, he STILL hasn't learned to put the toilet seat down, or find the laundry basket (which I might add, has not moved!!)

Plays too much Xbox. (If I could break it without him having the ability to go buy another one.....)

I could go on and on, but I'm too tired to complain right now :)
  • amerr
    amerr Posts: 190
    Options

Tickles me until i scream. It is cute for a while, but when i can't breathe you gotta stop! lol

This! My husband doesn't understand that it's fun for about 2 minutes, not 10.
  • awdhemi
    awdhemi Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    when he leaves all his clothes and trash scattered around. I literally leave the house perfectly clean before work and by time I am back (he gets home only 2 hrs earlier) there is trash on this table, trash on another, socks here, shoes there, pants here, dirty dishes there, etc... so annoying cause he doesn't pick up after himself AT ALL and I always to clean for like 45min when I get home... so annoying...lol

Oh and when he leaves stuff in dishes without washing them off, and later all that yukiness is so stuck on there, makes it so diffucult to wash dishes! It's so much simpler to just quickly wash of the dish!

OMG yes!!!!!
  • jennajava
    jennajava Posts: 2,176 Member
    Options
    He responds with "huh" to everything I say!
  • soniyamas
    soniyamas Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    He responds with "huh" to everything I say!

exactly this. And sometimes he doesn't even bother to say "huh" :mad:
  • CouchSpud
    CouchSpud Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    lol there is no I love any longer and that would be why:
    he never knew when to stop and pushed it till he irritated me enough for an outburst, then sulked
    constantly using my money to pay for his food wishes, then complaining that I earn more, even though he eas the one who decided to go from a high paid job to a low paid one, so he could work more on his art
    Constantly moaning about my accent
    moaning about all those foreigeners (bloody clever move when you actually are going out with one... doooh)
    Jealousy (i.e. he's looking, she's looking... you are looking)
    But the breaking point... calling people with Learning Disbaility: "those complete idiots you are working with" ...
  • SkateboardFi
    SkateboardFi Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    he hates doing dishes
    he doesn't clean up after shaving in the sink lol

i'm sure his list is wayyyy longer if he were to complain about me :blushing:

but he's my bestfriend and the love of my life and i wouldn't trade him for anything
  • fit4mom
    fit4mom Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    He procrastinates bad. He doesn't do somethings till the very last possible moment. But he does make me laugh. I love that funny man of mine.
  • julslea
    julslea Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    he would rather be out in the woods hunting than with me
  • fit4mom
    fit4mom Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    he would rather be out in the woods hunting than with me
    This made me sad. I'm sorry.