Healthy Holidays! (Christmas Group #2)- Closed Group

Options

Replies

• IMYarnCraz33
    IMYarnCraz33 Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    I was going to post my weigh in a day early (should have)
    lost track yesterday and forgot...

Lost the weight I gained the last 2 weeks.
    Weigh in: 333.0
  • corgifan
    corgifan Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Whew! FINALLY updated all the info I've gotten. Sorry for getting so behind!

I've had a couple off weeks, but managed to survive Turkey day (and three Thanksgiving dinners!) with a cold and no running AND post a loss! Back at 193. Not going to meet my goal for this challenge, BUT I'm happy that my "bad" weeks now have a very minor impact on my weight. I also kicked into gear for my next half marathon, so the running should help with some more losses. (As I type I'm sore from just under 6 miles yesterday!)

Let's try to power through and commit to this challenge for the next month! I'd love to start another challenge after the Christmas holiday and will put up info on that in the coming weeks. I have a couple ideas up my sleeve to make it a bit more interactive. :)
  • Babushka_Dolly
    Babushka_Dolly Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    hiya,
    i know i have disappeared over the last few weeks, its been hectic! sorry guys!
    well my weigh in today is 134lb x
  • Babushka_Dolly
    Babushka_Dolly Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    hiya,
    i know i have disappeared over the last few weeks, its been hectic! sorry guys!
    well my weigh in today is 134lb x
  • IMYarnCraz33
    Options
    Weigh in: 330.2 (2.8 lb loss) =]
  • jwhit31
    jwhit31 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I'm here and I'm still at 155.5. (:
  • kirstyfromscotland
    kirstyfromscotland Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    126.8, i think i might have 4got to check in last week with me weigh in! sorry.x
  • kellyscomeback
    kellyscomeback Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    159.5 this morning. I'm inching close to my year end goal!
  • kirstyfromscotland
    Options
    can someone please put the link up 4 the spreadsheet mine seems to have vanished from my bookmarks lol! :bigsmile:
  • kellyscomeback
    Options
    can someone please put the link up 4 the spreadsheet mine seems to have vanished from my bookmarks lol! :bigsmile:
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/a/slickdeals.net/spreadsheet/pub?hl=en_US&hl=en_US&key=0AgH_EdnmbANmdGVMOWtxMUY4M3NleGt3c2xGTVgtNFE&output=html

I recently started following the philosophy of the Flat Bell Diet and I have to say I really enjoy the foods. I skipped the 4 day de-bloat step because I can't limit myself to 1200 cals + burn 400-500 at the gym but I've had some great results on the scale specifically with my body fat dropping.
  • kirstyfromscotland
    Options
    https://spreadsheets.google.com/a/slickdeals.net/spreadsheet/pub?hl=en_US&hl=en_US&key=0AgH_EdnmbANmdGVMOWtxMUY4M3NleGt3c2xGTVgtNFE&output=html

I recently started following the philosophy of the Flat Bell Diet and I have to say I really enjoy the foods. I skipped the 4 day de-bloat step because I can't limit myself to 1200 cals + burn 400-500 at the gym but I've had some great results on the scale specifically with my body fat dropping.
    thank u. im gona look in2 that flat belly diet now.
  • kellyscomeback
    Options
    158 this morning. I had a few too many sweets last night, oops!
  • jwhit31
    Options
    As of this morning I'm at 154. :smile:
  • kirstyfromscotland
    Options
    129 lbs, i seem to be moving on the scale but the wrong bloody way :sad:
  • IMYarnCraz33
    Options
    weigh in: 330.7 (1/2 lb gain)
    probably just water---was way over sodium sunday.
  • jwhit31
    Options
    I'm still at 154.
  • kellyscomeback
    Options
    153.8, I'm loving the Flat Belly Diet!
  • IMYarnCraz33
    Options
    329.8 (0.9 lb loss)
  • jwhit31
    Options
    I know this is an extrememly busy time of the year but I was just wondering, is the group still happening? Haven't seen an update since last month. :brokenheart: :sad:
  • kirstyfromscotland
    Options
    I know this is an extrememly busy time of the year but I was just wondering, is the group still happening? Haven't seen an update since last month. :brokenheart: :sad:
    i know, i feel like there isnt much activity in the group now. Weigh in this week 129. :bigsmile: