Hubba Hubba for the Holidays! (CLOSED GRP) - YES!!

Options

Replies

• trimformecmb
    trimformecmb Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    just leaving my self a message so I can find this new link....

i know, i know, I am NOT technologically savvy......just habitual...
  • kcthatsme
    kcthatsme Posts: 5,136 Member
    Options
    Week13.jpg
    Week131.jpg
  • Scarlettdawn764
    Scarlettdawn764 Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    I was bad and didn't post a weight last week. Looks like I missed the cutoff for this week too. I'll go ahead and post my weights anyways :wink:

09/05: 152
    09/12:150
    09/19:148
    09/26:148.3
    10/03: <<<>>>144
    10/10:144
    10/17:140.3
    10/24:139.3
    10/31: <<<>>>137.1
    11/07:135.4
    11/14:133.8
    11/21: 132.2
    11/28: <<<>>>133.5
    12/05: 133
    12/12:
    12/19:
    12/24: 130 (Final Goal!!!!)

I appear to have hit a spot where I am kind of losing some/gaining some/losing it back. In the end my goal is to keep myself between my goal weight of 130 and 135, so as long as I can stay in that range I'm happy. I'd still like to see the 130 end by Christmas. I have actually set my calories to maintain now instead of losing a pound a week. Trying to get used to eating more calories and keeping at my weight.
  • kcthatsme
    Options
    nwohler - Congrats on being able to lose weight, even while on vacation!

Scarlettdawn764 - Good luck with the maintaining!

Congrats to julidav, kcthatsme, AmyByExample, bellamia88, annehdavis, and gmomlyn for being this week's biggest winners of losing!

Congratulations to gmomlyn for another week in our "overall" category!

annehdavis - Would you please give us our mini challenge this week?

Let's do FABULOUS this week, ladies!

P.S. There are some nice, new profile pics on here!
  • alisons7598
    alisons7598 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Hey all just letting everyone know that I'm going on maintenance until at least Christmas probably after the 1st. I have a ton going on right now and my MIL has had knee surgery so it's up to me and my husband to take care of her and get her to the places she needs to go and all that. I need a break from trying to lose while my days are so crazy because I feel mentally and physically exhausted. But if a new challenge is started for Easter I will do that because I figure after the first my mind and body will be rested enough to get back in it full force:)
  • kcthatsme
    Options
    Hey all just letting everyone know that I'm going on maintenance until at least Christmas probably after the 1st. I have a ton going on right now and my MIL has had knee surgery so it's up to me and my husband to take care of her and get her to the places she needs to go and all that. I need a break from trying to lose while my days are so crazy because I feel mentally and physically exhausted. But if a new challenge is started for Easter I will do that because I figure after the first my mind and body will be rested enough to get back in it full force:)

That's fine. You've done fantastic in our challenge and even better as a whole! 140 lbs... GREAT! Yes, we'll have a new challenge, for Easter, that will officially start on 1/2/2012. I'll be opening it up after Christmas for signing up. Would love to have you back. :-) Feel free to still come on here to comment, read, etc. in the meantime. :-)
  • MoLivesLuvsLifts
    MoLivesLuvsLifts Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    Congrats to the winners! You guys did a great job!
  • julidav
    julidav Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Sorry, I didn't get to post this week. It's been really crazy around here. Congratulations to everyone. Hopefully, things will start slowing down soon.
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!! all the ladies who lost this week.

We are down to the crunch.

Good Luck everyone !!

:smile: Kristen, I am definitely on for the Easter Challenge.
    Please add me when you are ready. :drinker:
  • stressd1mom
    stressd1mom Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Sorry I missed weigh in yesterday. I have a sick kiddo at home that I had to take to the doctor. I am up .2 lbs so I am 215.2. Even though I feel sometimes like I am losing steam, I just step back & look at the big picture. There is a BIG difference between 273 lbs to 215! Even if I never lose another pound (which is not what I'm saying at all) but I have made a LIFESTYLE CHANGE. I will never be 273 lbs again because I have changed my lifestyle to not allow that to happen. I think I forget that sometimes.
  • CrysButcher3
    Options
    I also want to do the Easter challenge. I have come so far, but have so far to go yet. I totally messed up and now I'm trying to get myself back to the grind and not do that very stupid thing again. Can't wait for the new challenge...I really messed this one up, and I don't see me making my goal weight by Christmas. :( It's okay though...I didn't quit, so here is to the next challenge and ending this one on the right foot. :flowerforyou:
  • CrysButcher3
    Options

I can't wait to see you in the next challenge!!!! Yay!!! You have done great....so this little break might just be what you need for a few weeks. (*(*( HUGS )*)*) to you!
  • Time2getFit4Life
    Time2getFit4Life Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    LOL Thanks Kristen for changing my name I was here all sad saying I can't believe she dropped me off the list I know I was late but I still want to be a Hubba Hubba then I thought about it I was like let me see if my name got changed so Yay I'm still here!!!:bigsmile: :laugh:
  • Time2getFit4Life
    Options
    Sorry I missed weigh in yesterday. I have a sick kiddo at home that I had to take to the doctor. I am up .2 lbs so I am 215.2. Even though I feel sometimes like I am losing steam, I just step back & look at the big picture. There is a BIG difference between 273 lbs to 215! Even if I never lose another pound (which is not what I'm saying at all) but I have made a LIFESTYLE CHANGE. I will never be 273 lbs again because I have changed my lifestyle to not allow that to happen. I think I forget that sometimes.

Hope your kid feel better!! Kudos to realizing this is a lifestyle change it's a long journey but so worth every minute spent and congrats to how far you have come thus far keep looking forward and everything else will fall into place!!!
  • Time2getFit4Life
    Options
    Congrats to this week biggest losers!!

Kristen I want to be in the next challenge as well!!!
  • Pam3
    Pam3 Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    @stressd1mom....hope child gets better soon....so happy for you ....making a lifestryle change is a BIG deal....

@abbygrl72....it is ok ...you have come a LONG way and thats awesome....dont beat yourself up...embrace the accomplishments....

@alisons7598....1st off hope your MIL gets better very soon....and how wonderful of both you and your husband to help out....take care

like @time2getfit4L im in for the next challenge as well....i have lost at a snails pace, but i am not complaning(at another time in my life i would have been)i am happy that for the most part, holidays excluded, i do make good choices, so i am learning and thats what it is about....have a great day all:flowerforyou:
  • kcthatsme
    Options
    For those that want to be in the Easter challenge, please let me know how many lbs you'd like to lose so I can start getting your names in the right place. This one will be a 14 week challenge.
  • Chirron40
    Chirron40 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I would like to join the Easter challenge and want to lose 15lbs.
  • nwohler
    nwohler Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    For those that want to be in the Easter challenge, please let me know how many lbs you'd like to lose so I can start getting your names in the right place. This one will be a 14 week challenge.
    I'd love to be in this challenge as well, please put me down for 15 pounds. Kristen you're charts and energy are greatly appreciated!
  • Pam3
    Pam3 Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options

thanks kristen, im in as well...for 15lbs...thanks for all the work:flowerforyou: