Over 200 new me part 53 (open group)

Options

Replies

• annasgyal
    annasgyal Posts: 1,692 Member
    Options
    Tuesday's Check-in:

Calories: Under, by 1 calorie. Talk about a close call...
    Water: No...sigh....only got 6 glasses in...
    Exercise: No, rest day...

Tomorrow is exercise day, will see how it goes.
  • lstpaul
    lstpaul Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    I have been MIA since before Thanksgiving... I did ok on Thanksgiving but then slid right through the weekend, getting worse probably every day. Tomorrow I will face the music and the scale - I know I am up.
    I have a bad cold, and I still have a heel spur/plantar fasciitis ... and am feeling very sorry for myself - which is manifesting itself in bad eating and not exercising. the not exercising is probably 'ok' since I should try to heal my foot and get over my cold - but I have no excuse for the bad eating.
  • Shelle68
    Shelle68 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel lstpaul. I did good for Thanksgiving too and got worse with the leftovers. Urgghh!! I also medicate pain and discomfort with food. I want to encourage you to just start over and do the very best that YOU can. You know your limitations and you know how to work around them. Together we could make it a new start! I like how I feel when I am doing everything right. :)
  • annasgyal
    Options
    You ladies are awesome. Do not beat yourself up at all. At least you guys were able to recognize that you were comforting with food. I almost fell in the trap, but I thought on how hard I had to work to lose the weight. You ladies can do this....heck knows if I can you can too!

OAN: It is looking like my water goal might not happen today! Gonna keep chugging though.
  • snowflakes
    snowflakes Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Bump for later!

Be your best!
  • annasgyal
    Options
    Thursday's Check-in
    Calories ' Yes, was a huge debate for having ice cream or jello. Went with sugar free Hello. Nice to know I am making food choices so it does not affect my calorie count.
    Water: Thought I would not make it, but ended up with 10 glasses. So not bad at all.
    Exercise: No, rest day today. Tomorrow is my exercise day. I am already talking myself out of doing it. Sigh...

With the increase of water, comes the increased trips to the bathroom.
  • Positively_Me
    Positively_Me Posts: 1,500 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • snowflakes
    Options
    snowflakes.........-1 lb.........-.56%

Okay ladies I've survived this hectic week and the scales were kind. I'm down 1 lb. and I'm a bit surprised but I'll take it.

mstalh and shelle sorry about the challenges of post Thanksgiving food but those few choices don't undo all the strides forward. Pull up your boot straps and move on out. Like annsgyal said you recognize what you did. We all have a meal or a day that we can do better lets just not carried away. One choice at a time will make all the difference.

Be your best!
  • _LoseHere
    Options
    This will help you to lose weight http://tinyurl.com/c5sxhku
    Take a look at my result

me.png

Just used _h_t_t_p_://tinyurl.com/c5sxhku
  • annasgyal
    Options
    Friday's Weigh-in:

Last Week's weight: 229.3
    Current Weight: 227.2

Total loss: 2.1 pounds.......0.92%.

I will take that, considering Thanksgiving.
  • Shelle68
    Options
    Wow annasgyl! You are serious and consistent. Congrats on your accomplishment thus far and through the holiday!

Has anyone heard from momma24? My homepage said that her account has been deactivated!
  • annasgyal
    Options
    I have gotten the same message. I hope that all is well, and that she and her family are safe.
  • HeatherMN
    HeatherMN Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    Sorry I forgot to post here. Sherry (Momma24) is doing well but felt she needed to be less focused on her online life and more focused on her real life. I'm still in contact with her and will give updates as I get them. I'll let her know you ladies were worried!
  • Shelle68
    Options
    Thank you Heather and plz tell her that we miss her too!

Ok, I had a very serious "wake-up" call this past week concerning the price to be paid for letting myself go! And letting myself go for over 25 years. It was and still is extremely painful but I am thankful for it cause I now see my body and my bad mindset in a whole new light. FOOD is the LAST thing that I need to care about right now. It is only fuel and nothing else. Some things are more important than what my next meal is going to be and OMGsh, I just have to have a taste of that or one more of them. Some things are WAY more important.

Just saying....
  • annasgyal
    Options
    Well, that is nice to hear that all is going well with her! Take all the time necessary for her to get her self centered. I know at times, I can go crazy, and feel overwhelmed with all that I have going on at times. So I wish her nothing but the best in her endeavors.

Well, the water nemesis struck this weekend, but I am certainly making steps to correct that today. Have to continue to stay focused and on the path. My body is tired, and not just from exercise, but just the holiday running around, school, kids, and cleaning. However, I will push through my workout this evening, and then hope to enjoy a day off from exercise, but still have running around to do.
  • Shelle68
    Options
    Annasgyal, I know you can do it! You are so in the zone with keeping things moving for you!
  • annasgyal
    Options
    Well, I did get my water in! 14 glasses...holy moly! The most I have ever drank.
  • Shelle68
    Options
    I did really good today.

Calories: Way under
    Workout: 1 hr cardio in 2 segments of 30 mins
    Water: Yeppers!

Proud: That I finally care more about me than food!
  • snowflakes
    Options
    So happy that you gals had such a great day. Way to go on your accomlpishments. I know that Dr. Phil takes about 'eat to live vs. live to eat'... that was an eye opener for me because I centered so much of my social life, and finding comfort with and from food.
    Have a crummy head cold and was worn out after grocery shopping so; no exercise, no caloring counting, and trying to drink lots of fluids. Have a good night.
  • lildebbie
    lildebbie Posts: 2,068 Member
    Options
    Okay girls i have been soo out of it for quite a while ... I am soo ready to get this going.l

Day 1 Success
    excercise -check - 1st time in a really long time
    water - check - 60 oz (not totally good, but big for me )
    Calories - under , few hundread left.
    Proud - I made it day 1 a success.

I promise i will be back here more often.