Hubba Hubba for the Holidays! (CLOSED GRP) - YES!!

Options

Replies

• vallejos6
    vallejos6 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Kristen, put me in the Easter challenge, and I'll be trying for the same 10 pounds I wanted to lose this time, LOL.

~~Veronica
  • gmomlyn
    gmomlyn Posts: 134
    Options
    Easter challenge! I'm going to really need it after this month is done! :wink:
    Not sure how much I'll want to lose...guess it depends on what I end up weighing on January 1st.
    Anyway, I'll say 15 pounds. 15 pounds in 14 weeks should be do-able.
  • kris1085
    kris1085 Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    Kristen, I did not realize until now that our names are both spelled the same ! I am deffently going to be doing the Easter challenge and i want to loose 15 pounds . Thanks for all of your hard work !
  • shannonaufman
    Options
    Hey Kristen! I'm in for the Easter challenge. Since it's really important for me to have realistic goals, I'm going to go with 8 pounds.
  • cathyl3
    cathyl3 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hi Kristin (and everyone!),

Well, I did post two times yesterday, just must have done it in the wrong place. I was 177.8. I had a big wake up call this weekend -- got some family pics taken and I didn't really realize how I looked. I have lost 25 pounds, so I was feeling pretty good about myself and thought that my pics would look better to me. Of course, I am my own worst critic!!! :-) But, I am really rededicating myself to lose about 20 more.

So, I would love to do the Easter challenge. i think I could lose 15.

Have a great week everyone!!
  • trimformecmb
    trimformecmb Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    For those that want to be in the Easter challenge, please let me know how many lbs you'd like to lose so I can start getting your names in the right place. This one will be a 14 week challenge.

OH YEA!!!!!
    Please put me down for 15 pounds.....and I SO WANT TO BE A " BIG LOSER" at least one week.....

so, many of you know that I have a 3 year old....She is a pip....but the other day she asked the FEX EX man if he was a man,,,,,and did he have a penis.....and could she see it.....and when he sad no....she asked him if he was ashamed of his body?........we talk at home all the time about everyone's body is BEAUTFUL and you should NEVER be ashamed of your body.......well, didn;t that life lesson come back to bite me in the bum....;) i hope you had small chuckle for your day!!!!
  • Pam3
    Pam3 Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    For those that want to be in the Easter challenge, please let me know how many lbs you'd like to lose so I can start getting your names in the right place. This one will be a 14 week challenge.

OH YEA!!!!!
    Please put me down for 15 pounds.....and I SO WANT TO BE A " BIG LOSER" at least one week.....

so, many of you know that I have a 3 year old....She is a pip....but the other day she asked the FEX EX man if he was a man,,,,,and did he have a penis.....and could she see it.....and when he sad no....she asked him if he was ashamed of his body?........we talk at home all the time about everyone's body is BEAUTFUL and you should NEVER be ashamed of your body.......well, didn;t that life lesson come back to bite me in the bum....;) i hope you had small chuckle for your day!!!!

IM STILL LAUGHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • Time2getFit4Life
    Time2getFit4Life Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    For the challenge I want to lose 20lbs
  • dixedreg
    dixedreg Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Oh, Easter Challenge. I am in! Hold me accountable for 15lbs. Twenty would be nice but 15 is more reasonable I think.
    Thanks for doing this!
  • alisons7598
    alisons7598 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    For the Easter Challenge put me down for 25 pounds. Hopefully I do maintain and not gain until the new year and if I lose that 25 pounds it will put me at my goal:happy: Thanks!
  • CrysButcher3
    Options
    I would like to be in the Easter challenge and I am going to go for 15 pounds. I was going to say 20....but I think I'm going to go for about a pound loss a week....sounds doable...and if I go over 15 pounds then YAY!!!

Thanks!
  • jllipson
    jllipson Posts: 646
    Options
    I am in for the Easter Challenge! I hit my 90 pound loss on Tuesday! If I can't hit my goal, hope to be within 10 pounds of it for Christmas. That's only 3+ pounds in the next 16 days - I will try - but with Christmas comes parties with foods that I don't know how to count - as I don't know how most are prepared!

Good Luck these next 2 weeks to everyone!
  • annehdavis
    annehdavis Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Wow I was highlighted this week. I had my surgery 11/30/11 and added my weight just to check in. I did not expect to get highlighted:bigsmile: . I am going to say meditate once a day even if for only five minutes. Clear your mind completely. Thanks for the support can't wait to get rid of this swelling and see my true weight.
  • kcthatsme
    kcthatsme Posts: 5,136 Member
    Options
    I'm soooo happy about my weight today! I'm FINALLY in the 130s (139.4)! The 140s (so far) have been the decade that took me the longest to plow through. I don't think it was my body's fault. I had an infection for awhile, and mental problems about my sister's weight loss, and I let both of those things derail me from consistent exercise. My original (final) goal was 130 so (supposedly) I'm in the last decade! My marriage weight was 120 so I'm still not sure if I want to head into the 120s. I'm going to add more strength training now and I'll make the 130/120 decision when I see how I actually look at 130. All I can say at this point is... WOOO HOOO!!!
  • trimformecmb
    trimformecmb Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I'm soooo happy about my weight today! I'm FINALLY in the 130s (139.4)! The 140s (so far) have been the decade that took me the longest to plow through. I don't think it was my body's fault. I had an infection for awhile, and mental problems about my sister's weight loss, and I let both of those things derail me from consistent exercise. My original (final) goal was 130 so (supposedly) I'm in the last decade! My marriage weight was 120 so I'm still not sure if I want to head into the 120s. I'm going to add more strength training now and I'll make the 130/120 decision when I see how I actually look at 130. All I can say at this point is... WOOO HOOO!!!

YOU ARE AMAZING!!!!!!!
  • Pam3
    Pam3 Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!so happy for you:flowerforyou:
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    double post
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    i'm in for the easter challenge and i'm going to say 10lbs (about .75 per week)....

my "ultimate" goal is/was to be maintaining between 140-150 by the end of april 2012...

since i've been "stuck" in the 170s since may of this year i'm hoping that can still happen....

my plan is as follows:
    december 26th start stage 2 of the nrolfw and am continuing on with my 1/2 marathon training sessions.....i'm hoping that starting up with my mixture of running and weights will be the "boost" my body needs after taking just over 3wks off from weights this month....

my clothes are getting loser, i'm getting noticed for "looking" smaller, i'm running faster, i was lifting heavier - i just cant get the scale to move down and then stay there or move down more each week....sooooo, although i'm not focusing on the scale as my primary measure of success, i'd love to be part of your next group....

kristen, please put me down for 10lbs as my goal to lose....
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Bravo all you loser. We can do this!!! I would love another challenge. Please include me if you do another
  • cmpettey
    cmpettey Posts: 223
    Options
    Kristen, put me down for the next challenge as well. It looks like my weight loss is slowing down quite a bit so I will have my goal as 10 lbs.