name one, really random, strange fact about yourself

Options

Replies

• 3GKnight
    3GKnight Posts: 203
    Options
    I love this thread. I'm giving it a hall of fame vote.

At different times during my adolescent years I jammed both of my thumbs playing basketball. Ever since, and about every 10 minutes or so, they crack just by bending them.
  • nybor101
    nybor101 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I cannot leave my house if it is not clean and tidy with the beds made and the dishwasher on or unloaded. not even to pop to the post office or something. My husband calls it show home syndrome!

Wanna come over and spend the night!??:bigsmile:
  • Scarlettdawn764
    Scarlettdawn764 Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    I will sporadically break out into an accent of some type when talking to others. I've been told I'm very talented :bigsmile:
    I like to also use the four years of Spanish I took in school to occasionally go off on someone in Spanish at work just because I can and they can't and they have no idea what I'm saying......and they look so confused. And it makes me smile :laugh:
  • nurse_christieyne
    Options
    I had a spider spin a web in my eyelashes when I was camping. Woke in the morning and could not open that eye! So yeah, .I am not much of a camper anymore!

I will never camp again... Thanks.
  • PepeGreggerton
    PepeGreggerton Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    I had a spider spin a web in my eyelashes when I was camping. Woke in the morning and could not open that eye! So yeah, .I am not much of a camper anymore!

I woke up with a tick in my eye while camping. Went to the doctor and he was a youper... "ah... got a little bugger in your eye there eh?" It was sorta painful, my eye swelled shut for a few days after he ripped it out with a chunk of flesh and all.
  • Elle_Jamaicangirl81
    Options
    things with the eyes creep me out...like sticking contacts in and out, touching the eye, eeeek.... just typing about it is freaking me out
  • ProTFitness
    ProTFitness Posts: 1,379 Member
    Options
    I'm a Slight Control Freak LOL on Just about everything
  • pwittek10
    pwittek10 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    This is fun!
    I always put on the tea pot, walk away, and forget I did it!
    Some day I will burn the house down doing it!
    Have a great weekend all!
  • lcchrt
    lcchrt Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I sometimes imagine that there are people watching me at all times. This makes me stay on my game at all times.
  • themedalist
    themedalist Posts: 3,215 Member
    Options
    I have an intense aversion to Google Maps Street View. I think it's because most of the photos I've seen don't have people in them and have a creepy post apocalyptic feel to them. But the map icons (with the circles in them) disturb me as well. If I must use Street View, it's gotta be in broad daylight.
  • ShmiSkywalker
    ShmiSkywalker Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I named my child after a Star Wars Character.
  • regions02
    regions02 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    If I try to hold up my 3 middle fingers on my right hand, the index finger will not go straight!
  • ShmiSkywalker
    ShmiSkywalker Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I had five wisdom teeth.

I did as well...does that make us extra wise? :laugh:
  • nurse_christieyne
    Options

I woke up with a tick in my eye while camping. Went to the doctor and he was a youper... "ah... got a little bugger in your eye there eh?" It was sorta painful, my eye swelled shut for a few days after he ripped it out with a chunk of flesh and all.

Can I just say once more..... Never camping again!!
  • kiely13
    kiely13 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I'm "allergic to the cold"....... Seriously. Not a joke.

I have Raynaud's Phenomenon which is a condition in which cold temperatures or strong emotions cause blood vessel spasms that block blood flow to the fingers, toes, ears, and nose.
  • lcchrt
    lcchrt Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I have an intense aversion to Google Maps Street View. I think it's because most of the photos I've seen don't have people in them and have a creepy post apocalyptic feel to them. But the map icons (with the circles in them) disturb me as well. If I must use Street View, it's gotta be in broad daylight.

http://morbidlyobesealbert.tumblr.com/post/10022683344
  • BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    I was born with 6 toes on my right foot. They tied a string around the extra one & it fell off. My mom had an extra on both feet. O.o
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    Did 3 years at the University Of Notre Dame and despite being accepted as a non-Catholic who promised to attend mass every single day as a condition of being allowed to go to school there, I never ever went once and no one noticed..
  • sarah307
    sarah307 Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options
    I own over 30 pairs of jeans :)

My friends say I'm definitely "not allowed" to buy jeans ever again LOL.
  • Heatherbledsoe
    Heatherbledsoe Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I'm "allergic to the cold"....... Seriously. Not a joke.

I have Raynaud's Phenomenon which is a condition in which cold temperatures or strong emotions cause blood vessel spasms that block blood flow to the fingers, toes, ears, and nose.
    I once had a patient who told me this, but not syndrome name, i was like...ok...
    I even warmed up stethescope for him, and 2 min later he had a huge *kitten* welt in the shape of a circle!