your screenname - how did you pick it?

Options
12345679»

Replies

• Artemis_Acorn
    Artemis_Acorn Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    The translation from my MFP screen name to my real-world name is a mathematical formula equal to (first name) and less than (last name) which as it turns out are bound in mythology.
  • amybell68
    amybell68 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    my first name, my last name, the year I was born......i guess i'm boring! lol :)
  • nukehiker
    Options
    i am pretty original I guess, Nuke because i work in the nuclear field at commercial nuclear power plants, and hiker since I like to go hiking = nukehiker
  • uniqute1888
    uniqute1888 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I used to take a cab to and from work, and got the same driver a lot. In conversation said one day would like to be a hairdresser and he said you should have a name for the salon as unique and cute as you are... And we molded 'Uniqute' as for the numbers 8 is my fav and along the line of screen names it over time progressed to 1888 .
  • julslea
    julslea Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Mine was my nickname in high school
  • MrsLundquist
    MrsLundquist Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm in Buffalo, NY and a Mum :)
  • yoshi91610
    yoshi91610 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Mine is my favorite Mario Character (Yoshi, yes I love the little green dinosaur) and my sons birthday...I am thinking of changing it to Amber1533-or Amber1536 depending. Amber is my real name, and 1533 is when Anne Boleyn became Queen of England...and 1536 is when she was beheaded.
  • ansleya
    ansleya Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Its my Second Life name. Not sure how I even picked it out when I created her.

I was gonna use my SL name, too. But decided against it and just went with my real name and last initial. :flowerforyou:
  • cxxviii
    Options
    I am tired of people calling me skinny just because they are bigger than I am. I still need to lose weight and do not find it encouraging or helpful when some one tries to force me to eat so that they don't feel bad for pigging out, or when they insult or make fun of me for wanting to be thinner. I am not annorexic, neither do I have an eating disorder I just want to be healthy and fit. I am quite normal. :)
  • RhonndaJ
    RhonndaJ Posts: 1,615 Member
    Options
    I've used Familiar as a chat name for years. Chosen with thoughts the witch's familiar and the thought that no one knows me, I just seem familiar.
  • cheyenneandcosmo
    cheyenneandcosmo Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    My name (Cheyenne) and the name of my first dog (Cosmo)

:)
  • camilleb911
    Options
    c-initial of first name, brixey-last name, 911-i'm a 911 dispatcher. Creativity at it's finest folks!
  • camilleb911
    Options
    and I didn't even answer right! lol! cbrixey911 was my first choice, but I went with camilleb911. Camille being my first name, B is the initial of my last name and 911 for being a 911 dispatcher. How do I not fall down more?
  • sammys1girly
    sammys1girly Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    My husband's name (what his friends call him, sammy) and I'm his number 1 girl!:heart:
  • Purpleflipflops
    Purpleflipflops Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    Mine is my username for everything.
    I really don't want numbers in my username, and I've never found a site that had 'purpleflipflops' already taken!

Plus, it makes easy for people to buy me stuff. :love: Everyone knows to buy me anything purple flip flop-ish.