MFP = fitness website or dating website lol

Options

Replies

• raevynn
    raevynn Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    It's more like:

"Hi, I'm a curvy, yet health-minded woman looking for a man who likes LONG walks, maybe some weight lifting, who enjoys really healthy meals, and who won't think I'm OCD because I'm frantically scribbling down every bite I eat, and who has some concept of calories counts for most restaurant foods. I also enjoy action films (you burn more calories watching them, right?), browsing for skinny clothes, and checking in at MFP frequently."

It's a good think my DH fits this profile :happy:
  • PrincessEliNa
    PrincessEliNa Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    This isn't Facebook?

Don't worry, I get confused about this too.

CannibalisticVegetarian likes this.

sooo....being a cannibalistic vegetarian means you're a vegetable, right?

Oh geez, out of al the amusing comments on this thread, yours was the one that actually made me "laugh out loud"...
    "A vegetable -Lol-"
    :noway: Okay, going to bed now, and will hopefully wake up with an awesome-er sense of humour.
  • fitzie63
    fitzie63 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    Keep lookin' :) you might just find the love of your life and woman of your dreams all rolled into one. Good luck!
  • bigdawg025
    bigdawg025 Posts: 774 Member
    Options
    Too many threads like this... argh.
  • capriciousmoon
    capriciousmoon Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    It's a dating site. I'm working on collecting a harem of beautiful ladies. The men on my friend's list are there so nobody gets suspicious.
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    Options
    It's a dating site. I'm working on collecting a harem of beautiful ladies. The men on my friend's list are there so nobody gets suspicious.

I KNEW there was something about you I liked.
  • paxetamore
    paxetamore Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    (failed attempt to hit on you lol)

Oooo flowers for me, you are smooth :wink:
  • tish30930
    tish30930 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    This is why my profile picture is incognito!

PS: There's a profile picture of a guy on here that I keep seeing, and everytime I do, I keep thinking he's doing something else besides taking a picture of his awesome pecs and abs!!!! It should be rated at least "R"!!!!!!
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    its friday! let's start this bad boy back up! LOL :bigsmile:
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I am a curvy 5'6" woman looking for a man to sweep me off my feet. I like good wine and long walks on the beach at sunset. I like to start every day off with a good book and cup of coffee. In my free time I like to go to baseball games, play my Xbox 360 and I'm also into kinky sex.

This is a dating site.... Right?

haha love it!

i'm a curvy 5'5" woman looking for a man to sweep me off my feet. I like good vodka, long walks in my beautiful neighborhood, dancing, and watching movies. I start everyday with a good beauty blog and local and international news. on my free time i like to work out, play with my dog eli who is also the sweetest dog ever so if you like me u better like my dog too, cook sometimes if i have someone to cook for ;), watch movies, do outdoorsy stuff. lol. sorry not into the kinky stuff lol.

lol
  • PepeGreggerton
    PepeGreggerton Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I am a curvy 5'6" woman looking for a man to sweep me off my feet. I like good wine and long walks on the beach at sunset. I like to start every day off with a good book and cup of coffee. In my free time I like to go to baseball games, play my Xbox 360 and I'm also into kinky sex.

This is a dating site.... Right?

haha love it!

i'm a curvy 5'5" woman looking for a man to sweep me off my feet. I like good vodka, long walks in my beautiful neighborhood, dancing, and watching movies. I start everyday with a good beauty blog and local and international news. on my free time i like to work out, play with my dog eli who is also the sweetest dog ever so if you like me u better like my dog too, cook sometimes if i have someone to cook for ;), watch movies, do outdoorsy stuff. lol. sorry not into the kinky stuff lol.

lol

677bdf93-1b07-4cac-8b10-b8dc97730353.jpg
  • NNAhuja
    NNAhuja Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    LMBO! WOW!
    I'll put it this way. I'm here to change my health but if love came along, I wouldn't be opposed.
  • LexieSweetheart
    LexieSweetheart Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    there are some really nice looking guys here! so i say a lil bit of both
  • Zepplipop
    Zepplipop Posts: 33
    Options
    Urm.... I hoping its NOT a dating website. I think my wife would really frown on me dating someone else, and by "frown on" I mean hit me in the" face with a car".

LOL
  • LeggyKettleBabe
    LeggyKettleBabe Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Urm.... I hoping its NOT a dating website. I think my wife would really frown on me dating someone else, and by "frown on" I mean hit me in the" face with a car".

LOL i actually giggled at that one.
  • onyx1972
    onyx1972 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    What an awesome and funny thread... ROTFLMBO
  • Karrix
    Karrix Posts: 288
    Options
    Oh, hello everyone. :wink:
  • Monica_has_a_goal
    Monica_has_a_goal Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Wow people..you are too funny! :laugh:
  • Neets86
    Neets86 Posts: 37
    Options
    I will gladly take any unwanted sexual advances.

HAHA....what she said :wink:

Best.thread.ever
  • scepterian
    Options
    I'd say "Grocery Store"= Place to buy food or pick up women. :-)