Single ladies and fellas...

Options

Replies

• lemonadem
    lemonadem Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Usually. Being shy is something I've never been.
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    I never do.
    Literally, never.
  • 1WorkoutAtATime
    Options
    nope...
  • Babrao
    Babrao Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I used to be quite shy so I would challenge myself by making myself go talk to guys that I found attractive, it has really helped me out and I am alot less shy now. Also, give me a drink or two and there is no stopping me....I become Ms. Social Butterfly, hahaha ;)
  • JizWiz
    JizWiz Posts: 57
    Options
    It depends. Sometimes I do. I think it depends on the setting...
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    I dont have the guts to approach anyone but....if I did find someone attractive I may just look but thats about it. It just makes things so much easier if guys initate things first !! lol just makes it so much easier gentlemen :)
  • Captain_Mal
    Captain_Mal Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    When I was single, sure I would about half of the time. I struck up the conversation with my husband....it never ended. :tongue:
  • bringit30
    bringit30 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I am not single, but when I was, I always approached people! I had "liquid" courage though usually....That was back in the day when I was thin and hot though...
  • Cfkearney
    Cfkearney Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I will find a reason to strike up a conversation with the hot guy. And heck - Ladies, buy a guy a drink once in awhile. They aren't used to it and usually find it flattering.:wink:
  • Hollieox
    Options
    I'm not afraid to approach a guy, but it might take me a while haha
  • Katefab26
    Options
    If I see a hot guy in a bar, I'll totally walk up and talk to him. Sometimes, yes, they are jerks if they don't think I'm hot enough or whatever, but most of the time I end up at least having a nice conversation. Funny, though, if I know a guy and I have a crush on him, I can't tell him. I guess I just think that it can't hurt to put myself out there for some guy I'm probably not going to see again if he does reject me...
  • 1WorkoutAtATime
    Options
    I don't initiate, but I'm pretty good at getting them to. Four years into our relationship, my ex still thought it had all been his idea :P

;

lol, genius
  • Sweet_kiwi99
    Sweet_kiwi99 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    If I have enough drink in me I might start a funny conversation with someone I think is cute, but normally I don't do the approaching. I am usually dancing and having fun anyway, I don't usually go looking to pick up.
  • 1WorkoutAtATime
    Options
    Well now I feel like a freak! I think I'm probably overly confident actually. Both my serious bf's in the past have begun with my making a forward comment to them. LOL I'm very bold and people sometimes take it as *****iness, but how can I complain about being single (which I dont anyway) if I don't ever try?

So what if they reject me, if that's the worst that happens to me in life then I've got it pretty good :)

Flirting is SO fun!

good point...
  • damonmath
    damonmath Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Yes! Confidence is sexy!
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    Nope... to shy.
  • Goddess111682
    Goddess111682 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Im not single- but in the past, if I didn't approach, I at least winked to let them know I was interested....and if they were interested, then that would give them to approach me if they were interested...and if they didn't approach...too bad for them! lol
  • Cfkearney
    Cfkearney Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I'm a wuss :blushing:

you're a hot wuss! Was that too much? That was too much - I'm sorry. (That was my "I'm not really sorry because you ARE hot" voice)
  • Phoenix1401
    Phoenix1401 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    ha! I'm waaayyy too shy:blushing: ...That's why I'm going to be single forever.
  • Deckershann
    Deckershann Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Not single anymore and haven't been for a few years...but when I saw my husband pop up on "People You May Know" on facebook, I didn't know him but I sure as hell wanted to! Added him, he talked to me, three months later proposed, six months later married. KA-CHING.