6-pack abs on women?

Options
So today I was working with my trainer and he asked me “if I wanted to develop 6-pack abs”…I said “yes, isn’t everyone?” He told me that most of his female clients just want a flat tummy. I was shocked!!! I think well defined muscles are beautiful on the female body and don’t see that they would ever diminish my femininity.

So ladies, which would you prefer…a flat tummy or a 6-pack?

Replies

• WhitneyJerome
    WhitneyJerome Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I was just thinking about this the other day and I think it would be sexy to to have a six pack so I'm going for that =)
  • CiciPorcayo
    CiciPorcayo Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't want them... I mean I see extremely muscular women and it is frightening to me not pretty but different strokes for different folks I suppose I just want a flat stomach and slight ab creasing on my sides... but no definition :)
  • Clarecbear82
    Clarecbear82 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I would hate to have a 6pack its just not my cup of tea and I know my partner would find it a turn off
  • Bheller234
    Options
    I think 6-pack abs are amazing and i would like them (which is a long way away) but i wouldn't mind a flat stomach either. I guess i am aiming for a flat stomach and if i get to the 6-pack then awesome! Short term goal is flat stomach, long term goal is 6-pack!
  • mandasimba
    mandasimba Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    I'd much rather have really defined and sexy obliques and a flat tum than the defined 6 abs. I think the sides are very sexy.

Of course I wouldn't be dissapointed if the six pack showed up... but that would take a miracle :tongue:
  • JimieLou
    JimieLou Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Right now, I'm just shooting for a flat stomach...lol..However, I have developed some visible abs. Nothing 6pack worthy whatsoever, but noticeable muscle. So who knows, maybe I'll change my mind as those last 35 pounds come off.
  • Improvised
    Improvised Posts: 925 Member
    Options
    As long as it isn't a flabby/fat pooch, I'd be cool with it.
  • dirtbikegirl5
    dirtbikegirl5 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Definitely the 6-pack. I have been able to achieve the flat stomach but I always lacked the definition. Now that I am doing the 30 day shred, I see that definition. Not a 6-pack but I am working on it.
  • jenniet04
    jenniet04 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    As long as it isn't a flabby/fat pooch, I'd be cool with it.

This, definitely. I would love a 6 pack, but it's probably so far off that I will settle for no flab.
  • Scorpioangel
    Scorpioangel Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    I have a 4 pack right now, it's light but it's there and I like it :)
  • Huffdogg
    Huffdogg Posts: 1,934 Member
    Options
    It depends on the woman and the rest of her physique. The girl from Bodyrock, for instance, pulls it off, but just barely. Her body is almost TOO much.
  • JPayne53
    JPayne53 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I've got my four pack.. working on the last 2... damn C-section slowed it down but 6 pack all the way!!
  • AZTrailRunner
    AZTrailRunner Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    6-packs take a definite level of dedication to accomplish and maintain. If that lifestyle made it where she didn't want to go out, have fun, eat like a King every now and then, or enjoy life, then I'll pass. Life is too short to obsess about our looks and live in the gym.

On the other hand, if she can enjoy life and have the abs, then hellz yah!!!
  • jlowensby
    Options
    I have thought about this on more than one occasion...I'm not really into wanting abs really...I would be happy with a toned flat belly...
  • roberts1013
    roberts1013 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I want a 6 pack, I want all the work I do to show!
  • betam
    betam Posts: 16
    Options
    Just not having a muffin top/spare tire is my goal, I'll worry about a six pack later. But knowing me, I won't want to spend that much time on working towards it, got other things that are more important to me than that.
  • NicoleMarie0409
    Options
    A toned, flat tummy for me.
  • TheBraveryLover
    TheBraveryLover Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Flat.
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    I'd like just a bit more definition than I have now. But to be honest, I love eating I love eating what I love to eat, and not being quite so strict.
  • Iam918
    Iam918 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    6-pack abs on women

so sexy, imo.