worst movie ending ~ever~ ?

Options

Replies

• Esmo23
    Esmo23 Posts: 32
    Options
    Atonement. Left me feeling sad and angry that I even watched the movie.
  • maidentl
    maidentl Posts: 3,203 Member
    Options
    "The Perfect Storm"
    Hey, let's spend two hours watching how these brave men conquer their struggles at sea only to have them all drown at the end.

Really?

That's a good one for the list too. Horrible.

OK, y'all know that was a true story, right? It's not like they could change the ending.
  • KLi531
    KLi531 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    "The Perfect Storm"
    Hey, let's spend two hours watching how these brave men conquer their struggles at sea only to have them all drown at the end.

Really?

It's based on a true story though. Can't really change the ending....
  • _snw_
    _snw_ Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options
    "The Perfect Storm"

Really?

OK, y'all know that was a true story, right? It's not like they could change the ending.

Yeah, I know it was a real story but didn't think of it. You're right. I still say it was the worst outcome to happen in real life.
  • southofmadness
    southofmadness Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    About anything by M. Night Shyamalan..WTF and The Mist. I was mad after it was over ( the Mist).. there goes 2 hours of my life ill never get back!
  • southofmadness
    southofmadness Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    The Richard Gere movie---Unfaithful... He is sitting outside the police station in his car. What does he do? Does he turn himself in or not??? The ending is so up in the air. It bothered me---what the heck:noway:
    agreed BAD ending..on a side note ..one of the sexiest movies....... till the end
  • Carfoodel
    Carfoodel Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    The Mist - definitely (as if!) Skyline - very silly ending and the 3rd Alien V Predator the one in the town - you telling me once they escaped they wouldn't just kill the witnesses, they had already decided to let the rest of the townspeople die - mind you the whole film blew chunks - humans were just cannon fodder - I think this should have been ignored as part of the Alien/Predator universe and just move swiftly on to the next one on the planet.
  • stephm112
    stephm112 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    THE CUBE!!!! RAAAAAAAAAAAAR IT GIVES ME RAGE!!! what a pointless bloody film. we're in a box. we all die. the crazy man lives. he opens a door. THE END!!!!!!!!

Also the human centipede. what a horrible ending. i was like ok they're gonna some how get out, kill the dude. no instead her *kitten* and her face die and she's stuck there to die a slow painful death!
  • LolaGotThin
    LolaGotThin Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Someone said Atonement...I know this is about movies, but I read the book and refused to watch the movie because of the ending. lol
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    "Titanic"...who the hell decided to let the boat sink? thpuhleeze.gif
  • cobracars
    cobracars Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    The Lord of the Ring trilogy!

I love the books, love the story, the movies were awesome, right up to the end..

where it felt like they spent a half hour just showing these stupid folks smiling back and forth at each other! Definately call it the smiley movie, such an out of touch way to end things.
  • asyouseefit
    asyouseefit Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    The Lord of the Ring trilogy!

I love the books, love the story, the movies were awesome, right up to the end..

where it felt like they spent a half hour just showing these stupid folks smiling back and forth at each other! Definately call it the smiley movie, such an out of touch way to end things.

OMG, yes!!!! Longest ending ever. I almost sporked my eyes out out of boredom!

Saving Private Ryan. I hate cheesy movie endings!
  • ajfrench
    ajfrench Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Atonement is a good call. The movie was boring, the ending was horrible.
  • KimmieBrie
    KimmieBrie Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    About anything by M. Night Shyamalan..WTF and The Mist. I was mad after it was over ( the Mist).. there goes 2 hours of my life ill never get back!

Agreed. Signs was the worst for me. 2 hours of my life I can't get back. The ending was just so fake looking and stupid.
  • KimmieBrie
    KimmieBrie Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    The Richard Gere movie---Unfaithful... He is sitting outside the police station in his car. What does he do? Does he turn himself in or not??? The ending is so up in the air. It bothered me---what the heck:noway:

This is why it was a great ending... keeps you wondering and thinking after it's over!
  • chelle1a
    chelle1a Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Atonement had an awful ending.
  • midmadbats
    Options
    Dumb and Dumber...why shouldn't Lloyd wind up with Mary?!
  • stylistchik
    stylistchik Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    I didn't care for the ending to "the village". There were so many other ways to go with that one, but I ended up feeling a little bummed.

YES! and that one... now I can't remember the name... it started with a C and had a bunch of teenagers and it was supposed to be like an apocalypse or something but each person should have died like 100 times and they never did it ended with them like flying away in a helicopter or something... it was really stupid
  • polarlove
    polarlove Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Knowing. it seemed like a good enough movie at the start, guy finds a list of numbers that predict the date and location of disasters, tries to find a way to stop future disasters happening, then aliens come and take his son away and the sun eats the Earth.... um WHAT? sorry if I spoiled it for anyone, but believe me, I'm doing you a huge favour lol do not watch it.
  • mrandolph69
    mrandolph69 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Old Yeller.