December Biggest Loser Challenge

Options

Replies

• YMTaylor
    YMTaylor Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Well that kinda sucks but no worries, I'll keep going. Good Luck all!

sorry for the double, my computer hiccup'd.
  • wyndesnow
    wyndesnow Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I knew I was late checking in (busy day Friday with kiddos) but that's okay! I'm sticking around though. Going to continue working on this weeks challenges and look forward to next month!!
  • tsumpter
    tsumpter Posts: 491
    Options
    I have been working extra hard in addition to our challenges. Trying to get ready for all the holiday parties and dinners. My problem areas are the hips. So, I have been hitting the legs hard. Yesterday at the gym I increased the weights on the leg press to 170 lbs and the leg extension to 60 lbs. Today I have a huge bruise going clear across the front of my right leg and on my leg knee I have another huge bruise. I think that I may need to take a break on the legs. I guess my concentration this week is going to be butt, arms and cardio.
  • tsumpter
    Options
    I knew I was late checking in (busy day Friday with kiddos) but that's okay! I'm sticking around though. Going to continue working on this weeks challenges and look forward to next month!!

Sorry,

I had to start this rule back in the June Challenge and have had to stick with it because it would be Wednesday before I would be able to post the results.

Tina
  • 2012Kristin
    2012Kristin Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    This weeks Results:

This Weeks Biggest Loser: turningstar--7.03% (congrats girl) :smile:

tsumpter--5.69%
    rosem1124--5.88%
    YMTaylor--3.21% :sad:
    Jupitermermaid--6.36%
    heaverchell--5.60%
    Hoxie25--3.63%
    turningstar--7.03 (congrats) :smile:
    wyndesnow--6.26% (checked-in after 9 a.m.) :cry:
    arubaby--0%:sad:
    Wakey27--0%:cry:

Good luck this week girls!!! Remember to make healthly choices. :drinker: Cheers to our Burpees!!!!!! They are one of my least favorite also. My least favorite is the Bear Walk but no one said that it was going to be easy. I'm searching for my 150's (.3 lbs and I'm there)

Tina

So happy to still be in it!! I cut that one close =)

Feeling much healthier this week and I'm going to get some much needed exercise and healthy eating in!!
  • cmarmey
    Options
    Good for you!
  • Jupitermermaid
    Jupitermermaid Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Doing the mermaids this morning was fun (well, if you like burn, anyway)! I really feel it in my inner thighs, so it's gotta be working! Hope everyone is having a good week. We can do this!!!!
  • tsumpter
    Options
    Well, girls we are getting closer to the big challenge CHRISTMAS foods but I know we can do this. My theory is to work hard on the fitness so I can enjoy the holidays. When I say enjoy the holidays I do mean indulging alittle (not alot). If not you won't enjoy the holidays with your friends and families. I have spent many hours at the gym, working out and walking the last two months.
  • wyndesnow
    wyndesnow Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    The only day that I'm really, really worried about is Christmas Eve. We are going to my MIL's and she always has way too much food. And then even more desserts. I have been mentally preparing for Christmas Eve for the last few days. I will indulge, BUT I will not overindulge. My SIL and I were partners in eating, we'd go for more together. NOT this year!

Christmas Day we will be staying home and I am changing our menu up this year as well. I'm thinking about not making the ravioli and doing some extra veggie dishes.
  • Jupitermermaid
    Options
    Go to www.doctoroz.com and get the recipe for the chocolate pie. It's low in calories, and you can indulge without overindulging. Bring this to your MIL's, and you won't have to worry as much about the "death by chocolate" other desserts. Have a Merry Christmas, everyone. Enjoy, but remember the holidays are more than just food. Drink, drink, drink (water, that is) to help curb mindless eating. Ask yourself, "Is the consequence worth it?" when it comes to eating something you know you shouldn't. Sometimes the consequence IS worth it.....in that case, go for it, and don't beat yourself up later. You made an informed choice, enjoy.
  • turningstar
    turningstar Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Unless a miracle occurs, im sure ill be out of the competition this week. That's okay. It was cool to come out on top last week, and I can appreciate all the hard work and determination you ladies have put in!

Thanks to the sodium fest last night, and the 15 glasses of water I drank yesterday, I am holding some extra weight.
    Weight-157.8
    Waist-31
    Hip-38.5
    Forearm-9.25
    Wrist-5.75
    Minutes are about 305.
    Bonus challenge NOT DONE.:(
    I had a really hard time pulling it together this week. I have zero energy. I finally realized Wednesday that I have not been adding on my calories for breastfeeding, and I guess I wasn't eating enough to give me energy. All that salt last night didn't help me either!
    Id like to wish you ladies good luck on the last week. Im going to finish my 30 day shred, and get ready for my biggest loser 2012 bathing suit challenge!!!
    Almost forgot! All daily challenges done. Over water every day and under calories every day but yesterday.
  • heaverchell
    heaverchell Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Week 3 Weigh-in

Current Weight: 199.8 (gain of 1.8)
    Current waist inches: 41.5
    Current hips inches: 45 1/4 (45.75)
    Current wrist inches: 6 3/8 (6.375)
    Current forearm inches 11 3/16 (11.1875)
    Exercise Minutes: 169

Daily Challenges Completed: Sat, Sun, Mon challenges done only
    Bonus Challenge not complete

Over in Calories 2 days (didn't get it all logged yet from being out of town) and didn't meet water 3 days

**Last week pre-TOM had me at no loss/no gain this week TOM here has me gained 1.8 lbs (which I know is water weight). Traveling I wasn't able to get in my exercise like I needed to and didn't get my water in either.

We are gonna make this week a great one. Glad there are no eliminations this week.
  • heaverchell
    Options
    Unless a miracle occurs, im sure ill be out of the competition this week. That's okay. It was cool to come out on top last week, and I can appreciate all the hard work and determination you ladies have put in!

Yeah this was me too but thank goodness our Biggest Loser Christmas present is no eliminations. Let's crush it for week 4 :wink:
  • heaverchell
    Options
    Well, girls we are getting closer to the big challenge CHRISTMAS foods but I know we can do this. My theory is to work hard on the fitness so I can enjoy the holidays. When I say enjoy the holidays I do mean indulging alittle (not alot). If not you won't enjoy the holidays with your friends and families. I have spent many hours at the gym, working out and walking the last two months.

This is how I think too. Thanks for posting this--helps to see other people giving in a little too.
  • 2012Kristin
    2012Kristin Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Check-in #4:

No weight loss =(

Current Height: 5’3”
    Current Weight: 147 lbs
    Current Waist: 29"
    Current Hips: 39"
    Current Wrist: 6"
    Current Forearm: 10"

Exercise Minutes: 360 minutes

Bonus Challenge Completed
  • Jupitermermaid
    Options
    Check -in:
    current weight: 143.4 (:smile: )
    waist: 31
    hips: 39
    wrist: 6
    forearm: 9

exercise minutes: 465
    Daily challange: yes
    Bonus challange: I did 10/150 burpees, but did an extra 300 crunches (I can't do burbees because of my knees)
  • tsumpter
    Options
    Merry Christmas GALS!!!! I will post your results either Monday or Tuesday. Reminder that there won't be any eliminations this week for Christmas.

Tina
  • tsumpter
    Options
    December 23, 2011 Results:

This weeks Biggest Loser: Juitermermaid--6.59% (congrats girl) :smile:

Elimination: Reminder that there isn't any elimination this week for Chirstmas!!!!! :smile:

Tina
  • tsumpter
    Options
    December 23, 2011 Results:

tsumpter--4.73%
    turningstar--5.10%
    heaverchell--2.60%
    Hoxie25-5.17%
    Jupitermermaid--6.59%
    rosem1124--6.10%

Congrats everyone!!!

Good luck girls this week!

Tina
  • tsumpter
    Options
    For anyone that is interested in the January Challenge I will be posting the link this week.

Tina:smile: