Black Team is starting over and recruiting :)

Options

Replies

• tazfather
    tazfather Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    what s this all about ??? :bigsmile:
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Guess what! I actually logged all my food today! It's a miracle!!!

If no one has thrown a challenge out there, this should be it. For old members, logging is old hat. We may have slacked a bit. (Okay, I have!)

For new members, logging is a MUST. You don't know where you are going if you can't see where you have been.

If you chew it, you must do it! (Log, that is).
    Hehehe.

Lynnie
    who is fu<----just noticed this and think I better fix it..but I can't remember what I was going to say...so I guess I'll just leave "fu"..but I think it was going to say "funny when she rhymes". But "fu" is cool too.

Lynnie - just have to say, when I first saw "fu" I was thinking initials "f. u." - and I have to tell you, you are the one of the least "f. u." 'ed people I know..

My head in the gutter already at 8:50 am... Going to be a long day..:noway: :noway:

Loving the smilie stories from Lori and Marla - and would love to see one from Lynnie, but will probably get *****.

Morning all.. Janie

Remind me to send you a private one later when I have time. Be prepared to blush.
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    what s this all about ??? :bigsmile:

We've been doing a Biggest Loser challenge during the showing on tv of the BL. Next week is the show's season finale. We've all gotten close and we don't want to quit. So we're recruiting anybody who wants to join our team and we're gonna start up again. We weigh in every week and we do challenges. Plus we're here to support each other along the way.
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    ToniAnn - Cute babies in your av pic so you may join our team. :laugh:

She's right we only allow MFP'ers with cute kids in this group! :wink: :laugh: :laugh:
  • ToniAnn45
    ToniAnn45 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Thanks. They are my newest grandbabies - 6-month-old boy/girl twins.

I'm new at this so I may need your help with the rules, logging my wight-loss, etc.:smile:
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    everyone so far except the ones who are already on the team don't forget to send me your start weights by tuesday.

Black teamers I will just take your weight from wednesdays weigh in.
  • Girlmom282109
    Options

I'm new at this so I may need your help with the rules, logging my wight-loss, etc.

just send me your weights every wednesday.
  • ToniAnn45
    Options

I'm new at this so I may need your help with the rules, logging my wight-loss, etc.

Do I just post it as a reply?
  • Girlmom282109
    Options

PM me on that day!
  • ToniAnn45
    Options

PM me on that day!

OK, what is PM & how do I do it? You may not want me on your team because I ask too many questions.

You have a cute baby picture, too.
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    ToniAnn - I just "send a message" from Sam's site (click on Bohlon15).

I think that is what we are supposed to do..
  • Zipflipnflutter
    Zipflipnflutter Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I just sent you a message to JOIN!!! Yay!
  • ToniAnn45
    Options
    ToniAnn - I just "send a message" from Sam's site (click on Bohlon15).

I think that is what we are supposed to do..

Thanks, I understand. Now I have to remember to weigh-in every Wednesday morning.
  • Shadowpaws
    Shadowpaws Posts: 109
    Options
    What are the requirements? Sounds neat :)
  • sniffles
    sniffles Posts: 295
    Options
    Thanks for the welcome.

We send our start weight this Tues and update with our weight every Weds right?

All right, well this Weds I'm out of town and won't have access to a computer so I'll just ... send my weight Tues?

It's a rainy day here. Well, not yet but the rain clouds have settled over everything. I love this kind of weather. The dark clouds broken by random rays of sunshine are beautiful. It kind of makes me think of life. Even during our darkest, rainiest moments there is always something good trying to break through. Sometimes we just have to look up to see them.

:ohwell:
  • Girlmom282109
    Options

PM me on that day!

OK, what is PM & how do I do it? You may not want me on your team because I ask too many questions.

You have a cute baby picture, too.

That is my youngest! She is almost 10 months old. What janie said just send me a message. When you click on my name it takes you to my page.
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Greetings to all our new members-- get ready for some silliness!!!!!

Jump on in, the water's lovely!!!!
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options

She's right we only allow MFP'ers with cute kids in this group! :wink: :laugh: :laugh:

Hey hey, why are we hating on the childless? :tongue:
  • Girlmom282109
    Options

Hey hey, why are we hating on the childless? :tongue:

Not the childless just if you have babies they have to be cute!:laugh: ( I think most babies are cute)

Funny story about that.
    When m hubbys great aunt had her daughter you know way back when. They did the pictures in the nursery and just showed you the picture and asked how many pics you wanted. Well, they showed her the picture of her daughter and she didn't say anything to the lady but to her husband she said "that is the ugliest baby I have ever seen.!" A couple minutes later the nurse comes back and says "I'm so sorry but I showed you the wrong picture that wasn't your baby!" his great aunt says "thank god!" "Here is your picture ma'am." His great aunt goes to tell the nurse this time "that baby is even uglier then the first baby you showed me!" :bigsmile: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

True story! She is now in her fourties and is absolutely gorgeous!
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,757 Member
    Options
    I been on this site since September and never joined a group. It's time! I would love to be part of your group. Since I'm nearing the 'end' or should I say the goal I'm probably going to change to a lower weight... I could definately use challenges and encouragement to keep going!

I was stuck for 9 weeks, up and down, up and down, finally I've started moving in the down direction again- 5 straight weeks of a loss. My husband got home from Iraq on Monday, he was gone the whole time I have been working on this weight loss stuff- 9 months. I've lost some weight when he's been gone before and seem to gain it all back the second he gets home and I'm so scared it will happen again. I can't let that happen, I've worked way to hard.

Anyway, hello black team! I'm thrilled to have you on my side.

Lori