Big Blue Team WEEK 1

Options

Replies

• Leigh14
    Leigh14 Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    Awww, Rach, that's so awesome!!!!! You're gonna have to start wearing shades and a new hair-do when the papparazzi start snappin' shots! :glasses:
  • Leigh14
    Options
    leigh- I think the sarong is a good idea - but remember at the beach there are all shapes and sizes....it's not like a pool at a fitness center...

also remember.....to those people who think we shouldn't be in a bathing suit- they are ugly forever and we can lose weight!!! :laugh:

Yeah, you're completely right! I can see the logic, but for some reason it's just not going through. I think the sarong is a great idea. I will have to go shopping this weekend to find something cute. :glasses: And... I need to make sure my bathing suit still fits! I just thought of that!! :drinker:
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Awww, Rach, that's so awesome!!!!! You're gonna have to start wearing shades and a new hair-do when the papparazzi start snappin' shots! :glasses:

Hahaha yea right!! :laugh:

I did have someone say they wanted me to have their children....:huh: :laugh:
  • ngwife4life
    ngwife4life Posts: 569
    Options
    Just remember us when you're famous. :tongue:
  • Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    Options
    Yeah no doubt! hahaha

Already got my 8 cups in! Im so excited that I DONT HAVE TO WORK TONIGHT!! WOOOHOOOO!
  • bbogart
    bbogart Posts: 113
    Options
    Just finished cup #16. Looks like I'll get off of work early tonight, too. YIPPEEEE!!!
  • ngwife4life
    Options
    I'm just about at 70 ounces of water for the day. Today was a rough day baby-wise. She decided to fight me on nap time for two hours, so I didn't get anywhere near as much done as I usually do! I'm looking forward to an afternoon without her tomorrow but hoping the weather will hold up for me to get a walk in with her before I drop her off at Grandma's house!

Still impatiently awaiting my first grade in my Econ class and the stress just keeps building the longer she goes without grading it. Is two weeks really too much to ask to get an assignment back?! I feel like I've been losing sleep and ignoring my daughter for a week for nothing! I'm going to try not to eat my weight in ice cream tonight to relieve the stress. Staying in and studying rather than exercising some days is killing me! I need the stress relief!

Happy Friday, Blues! Be good this weekend!!! And drink up! :drinker: (water, not alcohol)
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Ugh I'm off to bed because I'm craving junk food and I've already eaten my maintenance calories today... :grumble: :yawn:
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    I just got done jogging 2 miles with some sprints in there. I also did some walking after which felt great. I burned 1143 calories. :drinker: I'm so excited. I drank about 48oz of water again. :bigsmile: working out beats the crap out of you literally :laugh:
  • Carrie6o6
    Options
    I just got home from a bike riiiiiiiiiide! I forgot how enjoyable biking is!! Drank only 3 litres of water today.. I may drink another before bed! Good night all! :smile:
  • walking
    walking Posts: 5
    Options
    I just joined my fitness pal today and was excited when I saw your group. Can I still join and if so how do I do it?
  • RachVR6
    Options
    I just joined my fitness pal today and was excited when I saw your group. Can I still join and if so how do I do it?

Just send me your start weight!
  • alapointe
    alapointe Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I did a new class this morning a combination of step aerobics and kickboxing. WOW it kicked my butt and i have been working with a trainer for the last 8 weeks. I can't wait for next weeks class.

I already have 48 oz in and it is only 11:30am here. Good luck today everyone, weekends are my downfall.
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Well I'm off to get a bunch of fruit and chocolate to work on mothers day gifts! :flowerforyou: Hope you all are having a great weekend!
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    I weighed in this morning because I just got over TOM and guess what I'm finally in my 160's. Im so excited. I can't even explain. :drinker:
  • ngwife4life
    Options
    Woohooo, fabulous job, j_g! And a fantastic job to everyone else exercising. I think I'll be back to normal with working out after this week.

Rach - You must have more willpower than me because I'd be eating while making treats! A lil bit of chocolate for Mom... a whole lotta chocolate for ME! :wink:
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Rach - You must have more willpower than me because I'd be eating while making treats! A lil bit of chocolate for Mom... a whole lotta chocolate for ME! :wink:

I know! I'm making lunch before I start so that I'm not hungry at ALL! :laugh:
  • Carrie6o6
    Options
    Got in 8 cups already! I was hoping I didnt have to work tonight... but they are not returning my calls... So I will go... :grumble: ah well... I wish I didnt ever have to work! hahaha
  • Leigh14
    Options
    Well... I weighed in @ Weight Watchers this morning and am up 2 pounds. :grumble: I worked my bum off last week, so I was confused. THEN, I got a surprise. :angry: I'm on the depo shot, so I don't get TOM, but for some reason, I am now. It's close to time for me to get another shot, so maybe that's why. :indifferent: Either way, I'm going to blame it for the weight gain. :wink: :laugh:

Any of you have special plans for Mother's Day? :flowerforyou: I was going to take mine to lunch and for a pedicure, but I found out she doesn't have time! She actually got mad at me. :indifferent: Thanks, Mom.
  • etandit
    etandit Posts: 35
    Options
    :flowerforyou: you rock!!