Black Team is starting over and recruiting :)

Options

Replies

• Vanessa414
    Vanessa414 Posts: 644
    Options
    I have a cute kid too!! And cute "neices" (they're actually my cousins girls, but we're like sisters) :smile:
  • ToniAnn45
    ToniAnn45 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hey every one, I'm new to this site and loving it. I'd love to join the black team.
    I have 100+ pounds to lose and am very motivated to do it.
    I'm working out at home (doing leslie sansone walk away the pounds dvds) - anyone ever try them, they're awesome. I'm also working out at a gym with a trainer 2x's per week.

btw, I, too, have a really cute kid!

Yes, I love Leslie. I'm also working out at the gym 4 times a week and new to the team. We've just got to remember that we didn't get this way overnight & it will take time to see results. I tend to get discouraged if I can't see changes immediately, but this time will be different.

Hey Tonianne,

Pleased to make your aquantance!
    Beautiful grand babies you got there! Fitness is ageless and I just know you'll do well and fit right in. Here is to your health!
    :drinker:

SpyGuy,

Pleased to meet you, too, and thanks for your support. It's people like you that help make our journeys successful.:happy:
  • kath1804
    kath1804 Posts: 47
    Options
    Am i in.......................?

My start weight is 155 pounds
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    Am i in.......................?

My start weight is 155 pounds

Your in!
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    Andrew - way to catch up.. :smokin: I am not worthy (need a good smilie here - I think kellch has one)..

Vanessa - you are in babe.. you can't escape the black team - no matter how long you take off.. We :heart: our team members.

Newbies and others - welcome, and remember, this is last chance workout day.. pray for good weather in CT, so I can ride - that is my last chance plan today. :flowerforyou: :smokin:

Good and active days to you all -- janie
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone!!! So when does the "NEW" black team start? I am ready to get this thing started!!! I'm looking forward to getting it going again!!!!
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone!!! So when does the "NEW" black team start? I am ready to get this thing started!!! I'm looking forward to getting it going again!!!!

I think she said to post your starting weight through pm today and it starts wed I believe
  • ToniAnn45
    Options

I was told that If you are new to the team, send your starting weight today so she can get you set up. If you are already a member, start tomorrow. In the future, post your weight on Wednesday.
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Somebody will probably start a new "Black Team" thread tomorrow. Today is our "last chance workout".
  • ToniAnn45
    Options
    Somebody will probably start a new "Black Team" thread tomorrow. Today is our "last chance workout".

Lori,
    What do you mean by "last chance workout"?
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options

Lori,

Just like on the show, it gives us a chance to really push it before the weigh-in. Nothing specific. We just try our hardest to get in a good workout or do a little more than normal.
  • ToniAnn45
    Options

Lori,

Just like on the show, it gives us a chance to really push it before the weigh-in. Nothing specific. We just try our hardest to get in a good workout or do a little more than normal.

Are you talking about the Biggest Loser? I've never watched it. Guess I should so I know what the rules are.
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options

Lori,

Are you talking about the Biggest Loser? I've never watched it. Guess I should so I know what the rules are.

No rules-- just do your best and come to us for support when you need it. We do weekly challenges to try and kick it up a notch, but most of our support just comes from the wacky, wonderful banter that we've developed over the past couple months.

These are some zany, awesome, fun-loving, kind-hearted, warm, wonderful, wonderful people on this team-- you'll have a blast.
  • maiasmommy
    maiasmommy Posts: 39
    Options
    I am interested in joining. I am REALLY new to all of this and any help, motivation will be a big help!
  • ToniAnn45
    Options

Lori,

No rules-- just do your best and come to us for support when you need it. We do weekly challenges to try and kick it up a notch, but most of our support just comes from the wacky, wonderful banter that we've developed over the past couple months.

These are some zany, awesome, fun-loving, kind-hearted, warm, wonderful, wonderful people on this team-- you'll have a blast.

I love you guys already & we haven't even gotten started. I'm ready for a journey with my friends.
  • annaliza
    annaliza Posts: 809
    Options
    Can I still join? I'm a little nervous about this...never had a group of people to hold me accountable with my weightloss lol
  • laniirvin
    laniirvin Posts: 94
    Options
    I want to join. I need the motivation!
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options

I'll start a new one tomorrow!
  • csnealey
    csnealey Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Count me in!:flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • leshawnturner
    leshawnturner Posts: 382
    Options
    I'm in!! I'll look for the new thread tomorrow. :happy: