What cool fitness related gift did you get?

Options

Replies

• beccyleigh
    beccyleigh Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    an 8kg & a 10kg kettle bell set.
  • JamesonsMommy
    JamesonsMommy Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    kindle fire for fitness magazines, amazon gift card to order a HRM, old navy for fitness clothes, tj maxx to update my wardrobe and olive garden for a few cheat days...lol
  • flabulous4
    flabulous4 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    I have trail shoes ;) Hopefully will help me get through winter, after this week's muddy run an essential!
  • Redfieldr
    Options
    Gift card to my favorite "Healthy" Drive-Thru joint.
  • jackiebo
    jackiebo Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Not exactly fitness related, but it might be--a SodaStream machine! Makes fizzy water!
  • jennyph2006
    jennyph2006 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Zumba Wii 2 (*_*)
  • EricNCSU
    EricNCSU Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Garmin Forerunner 305 GPS Watch with HRM Strap. Just took it on it's first run and it works like a charm!! :)
  • crzyone
    crzyone Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Slice-O-Matic veggic and fruit slicer!!
  • racheljoanne
    Options
    i got Zumba fitness 2 for my wii.

Was maybe a bad idea to try it out after dinner and alcohol.

20 minutes later i was covered in sweat with makeup all down my face.. not a pretty sight haha its a great game tho!
  • tam120
    tam120 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I gave myself and my husband the Insanity dvds. I'm hoping to earn my t-shirt... that'll be the best (belated) Christmas gift
  • amiller7x7
    amiller7x7 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I haven't seen my gifts yet today but I gave my bride an early set of Christmas presents over the last month to include the Garmin 610 GPS/HRM deluxe system (she calls it "wonder watch" as it is worn on her wrist) - she has mapped her local walks in the US as well as some she does when she visits family in the UK - all from our home computer! Also gave her a really warm set of fleece lined mittens as her hands get really cold in the freezing mornings when she walks. She is really pumped by the new toys which she uses daily!!
  • fitplease
    fitplease Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    A stand-up book of Pilates exercises.
  • ddiestler
    ddiestler Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I got new running sock and a great sports bra!
  • lml1042
    lml1042 Posts: 121
    Options
    I got:

A polar FT7
    New headphones (inspire iron man ones)
    An inspire ironman arm band to hold my phone while I run
    Asics Kayanos (early Christmas gift last week)
    $150.00 to ****s sporting goods
    2 Jillian Michaels workout videos
    Can't remember the other things, but I'm so excited!!! All I wanted was the heart rate monitor and the shoes, the rest was a huge bonus.

Merry Christmas everyone!
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    A Bowflex scale that measures body composition as well as weight.
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    i got Zumba fitness 2 for my wii.

Was maybe a bad idea to try it out after dinner and alcohol.

20 minutes later i was covered in sweat with makeup all down my face.. not a pretty sight haha its a great game tho!

Love Zumba on the Wii. . Would love to hear about the second one though as I am thinking about getting it!
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    I find it really funny that D1ck's Sporting Goods gets censored.
  • Nikki582
    Nikki582 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Hubby got me a HRM, my sister got me a 12 month subscription to Women's Health magazine :D and my Bro got me a voucher for a local sporting goods store (Rebel Sport) Woohoo :D
  • Alpha12
    Alpha12 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Gilad's new 5 dvd workout set - the Lord of the Abs. I did one of the workouts this morning.
    I also bought for myself - Kelly Coffey Meyer's 3 new dvds, and a dual-grip 6lb medicine ball.

Now, I'm eyeing a Fitbit Ultra. After all, I DO have a birthday coming up THIS week! :wink:
  • debstanley4
    debstanley4 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Pink Super Girl Ski mask to wear when I jog in the cold. Also two new wind suits to jog in.