I lost 2lbs.
  • redbird99
    redbird99 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I lost 1.5 lbs.
  • adross3
    adross3 Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    0 - on the gain scale. Past thoughts are your enemy. Future hopes and wishes are your enemy. What you do right now is the key to all success.
  • dzmikki
    dzmikki Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I gained 2 pounds since last week. :-(
  • nicintime
    nicintime Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Not sure. Hopefully none!

I weigh on Fridays so I'll find out them. So far I'm on track, 1-2 lbs a week!
  • lindalrobinson
    Options
    I gained 1.5 but back on track.
  • lindalrobinson
    Options
    I gained 1.5 but back on track.
  • enigrebua
    enigrebua Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I really haven't eaten much this Christmas. It's been quite a sad one really...few family members missing that died in 2011 unfortunately, so nobody really felt like eating. I guess if I have gained anything it's more to do with natural fluctuations.

13833430.png
  • hollyeverhart
    hollyeverhart Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    nothing. Stayed the same somehow!
  • CollegeGirl19
    Options
    I lost three pounds... only because I got my wisdom teeth removed and I couldn't eat anything. A blessing and a curse all the same.
  • kbeller88
    Options
    hahah I love it!!
  • rattler0812
    rattler0812 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I gained 2. I weighed myself right before the weekend started and then this morning. For just one weekend, I gained 2 pounds. Time to get back into the correct swing of things.
  • MrsObundles
    MrsObundles Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    It's been two weeks since I've weighed. My husband dared me to step on the scale this morning. I've actually lost 2 pounds! I definitely did not eat good during the holidays so I may have lost and then gained...who knows? He lost 3. We were both pretty happy!
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,737 Member
    Options
    I really haven't eaten much this Christmas. It's been quite a sad one really...few family members missing that died in 2011 unfortunately, so nobody really felt like eating. I guess if I have gained anything it's more to do with natural fluctuations.

13833430.png
    My condolences on your losses this year. :heart:
  • enigrebua
    enigrebua Posts: 113 Member
    Options

13833430.png

Thank you for the kindness.
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,737 Member
    Options

13833430.png

Thank you for the kindness.

You are more than welcome. I lost my dad in 2009, and the first Christmas after that was so hard. I still miss him terribly, but it does get better with time. I hope it gets better for you too.
  • its_sania
    its_sania Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I felt like I gained a bit but the scales say I stayed the same which is a miracle because I sure ate and drank ALOT!
  • gsager
    gsager Posts: 977 Member
    Options
    None, I hate that I haven't lost in a while but not gaining is good.
  • stayxtrue
    stayxtrue Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    I gained nothing and ate like a maniac! I guess I am just lucky haha
  • jlowensby
    Options
    I have gained 0! Very happy with that