Replies

• RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Where's the rest of our 55 people??? Yooohooooo!!! :huh:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    HHHHEEEELLLLLOOOOO Blues - where are you?!
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Hahaha I thought this was sooo cute...

funny-pictures-unhappy-puffer-fish.jpg
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    That's funny rach!
  • writer4him
    writer4him Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm here but too ashamed to post because I am doing BADLY this week! My husband is out of town and I always eat way too much when he is gone! I am thinking you people might be yelling at me on weigh in day Thursday, but hopefully not... Not feeling well today either, I must have a virus because I keep having to run to the bathroom! (Maybe that will keep the weight off, though! Haha!) I am drinking water and have been exercising, though! Today I plan to do two hours of gardening. Not a lot of calories burned there but stuff needs to get planted so at least it is something. Kathy
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Well, I'm here but too ashamed to post because I am doing BADLY this week! My husband is out of town and I always eat way too much when he is gone! I am thinking you people might be yelling at me on weigh in day Thursday, but hopefully not... Not feeling well today either, I must have a virus because I keep having to run to the bathroom! (Maybe that will keep the weight off, though! Haha!) I am drinking water and have been exercising, though! Today I plan to do two hours of gardening. Not a lot of calories burned there but stuff needs to get planted so at least it is something. Kathy

I had that virus...and it's noooo fun. And we would never yell at you!!! But we believe you can do better! :flowerforyou:
  • AZWildcatnNC
    AZWildcatnNC Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I'm still here :bigsmile: . Not had the best of weeks tho. I'm still plugging away, but I expect to probably post a gain for the week :noway: Despite that, I have some things to celebrate - I have managed to get in 4 exercise days of 45 minutes or more this week so that's a good thing and I was able to keep up during a Zumba class last week without falling over in exhaustion.

Here's looking to a better week 2!
  • ngwife4life
    ngwife4life Posts: 569
    Options
    I did not plan efficiently for food today AT ALL! I ended up so hungry and dehydrated that I felt like I was about to pass out and of course, the only solution was Taco Bell. I tried to get to Chick Fil A but no one would let me over in the traffic and TB was smelling pretty good. Probably for the best, though, so I wouldn't be tempted by the fries!!! I managed to control myself somewhat and I'm about to face the damage in the food log. I wish I had the time to exercise tonight but I have a fussy daughter trying to bite my knee off right now... no idea what she wants but I think she's teething again. She's been waking up super early and I've been staying up really late trying to finish all of my assignments... plus I worked today and then I went to this observation thing for a job I'm trying to get. If I could, I'd just curl up in bed and not wake up for two days right now. You guys will need to forgive me if I gained a pound this week! I promise I'll weigh in and be honest, though. That's the most important thing to me right now!

Edit: While I did go over on my sodium, I have 455 calories left for the day. Hooray for better choices!
  • alapointe
    alapointe Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Sorry i have been out of touch for a few days work has been horrible this week. On the bright side I weighed in tonight because i can't do it tomorrow and i am down 3 pounds this week. It must have been the new classes i took this week kicked my body into a new gear.

Sounds like life is getting to everyone this week. Let's just brush it off and start over. It is a brand new week.:flowerforyou:
  • chickadee10
    chickadee10 Posts: 350
    Options
    Sorry i have been out of touch for a few days work has been horrible this week. On the bright side I weighed in tonight because i can't do it tomorrow and i am down 3 pounds this week. It must have been the new classes i took this week kicked my body into a new gear.

Sounds like life is getting to everyone this week. Let's just brush it off and start over. It is a brand new week.:flowerforyou:
    What new classes did you take?
  • bbogart
    bbogart Posts: 113
    Options
    Hey, Blues! Sorry I have been kinda scarce over the past couple of days. I have been having really late nights at work. Combine that with trying to eat healthy and get in my excercise and I am friggin spent!! Good news is I have done pretty well so far this week. I know that tomorrow is weigh ins, so I have been trying to stay super motivated. I did 30 minutes of strength training with my wife this morning and just finished 30 mins on the elliptical and 15 mins on the rowing machine. Oh..;and more good news. My request for tuition assistance from the USCG was approved, so I start on-line college in July. I am really excited about that, too. I should be able to complete my degree over the next 4 years if I can keep my stuff together. I hope y'all have a good night. I need some food!!
  • alapointe
    alapointe Posts: 369 Member
    Options

What new classes did you take?

I took a step aerobics class and a power lifting class. Phew they kicked my butt. I have been working with a trainer for the last 10 weeks but 2 weeks ago was my last session and i thought i would be able to do these classes no problem. Hah they worked a whole new group of muscles. I was sore for 2 days after each class. I am going back for more this week though.
  • chickadee10
    chickadee10 Posts: 350
    Options
    Yay! I didn't think I was going to get in all my cardio/workout in today but I did!! I only had 20 minutes and 4 exercies and it started storming so I coukldn't use the tread. Then it quit so I got to walk for 20 more minutes and complete the other 2 exercises. I'm so happy I got all of my exercise in today!!:happy:
  • emmie110
    emmie110 Posts: 176
    Options
    The last couple days have been blur. I know I've been getting my water in - but I haven't logged my food since breakfast on Monday. I'm taking 4 classes online - I'm really behind and need to get caught up and take my finals by Friday or Saturday. And my daughter fell at school this morning. They thought she broke her wrist so we made our trips to the doctor and radiologist. No apparent fracture - but has to wear a splint for a couple weeks. Missed lunch because of it and have been hungry all night (and eating). I don't think I've gone over my calories, but just too tired to log tonight (or is it morning). DD keeps waking up because the road rash on her elbow is so painful - I keep putting ice on it. I can't wait for this week to be over! Next week WILL be better. :yawn:
  • hgam1
    hgam1 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    still here....concentrating too hard on the water I guess. I wonder what our next challenge will be? Hopefully nothing remotely close to any sort of intake of fluids!
  • mnichol
    mnichol Posts: 642
    Options
    Morning!! :drinker: Weigh in at work today. sure hope i lose at least 1/2 lb or i'll be very frustrated. We're going on vaca middle of July and i sure don't see my 10 lbs gone by then at this rate. :sad:

Had an award dinner last night, didn't eat very much too busy talking. anyways, i couldn't fit into the outfit i wanted to wear that i bought a few years ago. :sad: :explode:

sometimes i really think i'm eating too much to really lose any weight!! :ohwell:
  • sarahiris
    sarahiris Posts: 82
    Options
    Oh im still about, my weigh in is tomorrow, not a bad week i say now, but hopefully the scale will say the same, let you all know tomorrow :smile:
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Boooo I was down 1-2lbs all week but am up because of some poor choices last night. :grumble:
  • jacqueline0821
    jacqueline0821 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    136 Down 2 lbs!!!!
  • mrwatson
    mrwatson Posts: 66
    Options
    Is there a WEEK 2 post set up yet?

I haven't logged on all week and need to do a better job of checking in. That will be my goal for the week: Maintain water intake and log in daily.