Options

Replies

• emaline614
    emaline614 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Great way to star the new year!!!

Name: Emily
    Current: 292
    Goal: size 14/16 (whatever that weight might be)
    90 Day Accomplishments: stick with current calories, 1-2 lbs week loss, get back to regular workout routine... try and push for 4-5 days a week, join a gym.
  • emaline614
    emaline614 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Great way to star the new year!!!

Name: Emily
    Current: 292
    Goal: size 14/16 (whatever that weight might be)
    90 Day Accomplishments: stick with current calories, 1-2 lbs week loss, get back to regular workout routine... try and push for 4-5 days a week, join a gym.
  • fooshan
    fooshan Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    nice challenge!
    would be the first one I join in MFP.

Name: Nurul / (nick: fooshan)
    Current weight: 272 lbs.
    Goal weight: 132 lbs. ( i need to lose a whole person T_T)
    What you would like to accomplish in 90 day: I want to lose 2 pounds every week by controlling my food intake and 3-4 gym sessions per week. so 90 days = 13 weeks = 26 pounds loss.
    Doable? let's hope it is.
  • HealthyShay85
    Options
    Count me In! :smile:

Name: Shana G.
    Current Weight: 227
    Goal weight : 195
    What you would like to accomplish in 90 day: I would like to accomplish the goal of making smart choices where food is concerned and finding a way to be active each and every day!
  • CuppycakeKaren
    CuppycakeKaren Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Definately need to join this challenge!!

name: Karen
    current weight:162
    goal weight: 128
    goal for this challenge: to complete all 90 days and lose at least 20 lbs
  • yspen42
    yspen42 Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Yspen42
    Current weight=279
    Goal weight= 250
    I hope to lose 29 pounds doing this challenge!
  • CuppycakeKaren
    CuppycakeKaren Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Definately need to join this challenge!!

name: Karen
    current weight:162
    goal weight: 128
    goal for this challenge: to complete all 90 days and lose at least 20 lbs
  • sam363
    sam363 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Count me in! This is just what I need to kick off the year!

Name: Sam363 (Sam)
    Current Weight: 137
    Goal Weight: 119
    Goal for this challenge: To walk/run around the lake (3 mi) every day and to track my foods everyday.
  • mom2lyla
    mom2lyla Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join!

Name: Allison
    Current weight: 197.5
    Goal weight: 155.0

In 90 days, I'd like to see the 180's on the scale; preferably 185, so when spring rolls around I can begin C25K! I did it once before but sprained an ankle after the first week. My PT says I need to strengthen my butt, core and IT band so I'm going to focus on that this winter!
  • kristalleenicole
    Options
    name: Kristal
    current weight:170
    goal weight: 145
    goal for this challenge: to complete all 90 days & to lose a pound a week.
  • jessica123sweetie
    Options
    I am doing this to challenge myself and to encourage others to join and carry on

Name- Jess
    CW- 163.8
    GW- 127.4

I hope to achieve confidence and to look and feel better in clothes
  • mom2lyla
    mom2lyla Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join!

Name: Allison
    Current weight: 197.5
    Goal weight: 155.0

In 90 days, I'd like to see the 180's on the scale; preferably 185, so when spring rolls around I can begin C25K! I did it once before but sprained an ankle after the first week. My PT says I need to strengthen my butt, core and IT band so I'm going to focus on that this winter!
  • KBoddu
    KBoddu Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    I'm in!

Name: Kristin
    Current weight: 296 as of 12-25-11
    Goal weight: 266
    What you would like to accomplish in 90 days: Working out at least 30 minutes per day and drinking plenty of water! I'd also like to go down a size in clothes before my clinicals for nursing school start at the end of March. =)
  • beatleschic87
    beatleschic87 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Heeeeyyyy

Current Weight: 189
    Goal Weight: 160
    Goal for this challenge: Learn portion control, a healthy lifestyle, get my cholesterol down, and get my boobs smaller so I don't have to get a reduction (I'm a 38DDD right now and it suuuuucks) :noway:

Let's git 'er done! :drinker:
  • barbied123
    barbied123 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Me!
    Name Barb
    Current weight 152
    Goal weight 130
    What you would like to accomplish in 90 day. lose weight, feel better and get stronger
  • Sarw27
    Sarw27 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I've never done a challenge before, and I am just re-starting after a month and a half... so I'll give it a shot! Feel free to "friend" me, I could probably use the motivation!

Name: Sarah
    Current weight: 338
    Goal weight: 299 (Possibly a bit of a stretch for 90 days but I think lots of my current weight is water weight from the holidays).
    What you would like to accomplish in 90 days: To get under 300lbs, to get back into a work-out routine, and to re-stock the fridge with healthier foods.
    I will post a photo over the weekend, but at my weight a ~40lb change is not very noticeable. Maybe I will prove myself wrong.
  • nanliv32bm3
    nanliv32bm3 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm in.
    Nancy (tyriansgirlca)
    I want to fit into a size smaller.

whiskeyJoe2-1.jpg<<<<Starting photo
  • SunkenMeadow
    Options
    I would like to!
    I am Christy (SunkenMeadow)
    long term weight loss goal is 125, but in 90 days I think 155 would be a good goal.
  • silversong24
    silversong24 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I have been watching for a decent challenge group... count me in!!

Brenda
    What you would like to accomplish in 90 day.- I would like to get to my current goal weight, and then I plan to work on toning and eating in moderation. I really would like to see my tummy without the baby flap and tone my bottom a lot more. I walk a lot with my aunt and do workout videos randomly. I am also a huge fan of the Kinect, but it can be difficult to track. Usually I just play and then split my time in half, which I then log under the Kinect Sports option in the database. Have been struggling lately as there have been many sick people in my house, and my youngest has been one of the sicker ones. Also recovering from a killer stomach flu, so currently just working at getting back on track and rebuilding my stamina....
  • jamerican23
    jamerican23 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Sounds awesome!!

Name - Norma (Jamerican23)
    Current weight - 180
    Goal weight - 140
    What you would like to accomplish in 90 day - I would like to lose 20 lbs (March 15th is the big 50 )
    Let's do this!!