Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

90 days to a better you challenge... start January 1, 2012

Replies

• Shell_7609
    Shell_7609 Posts: 786 Member
    Name: Rachelle
    Current weight: 259
    Goal weight: long term goal 140, first short term goal is 250 (10% lost from original starting weight)
    What you would like to accomplish in 90 day. - lose between 15-20 pounds, get into a better routine of going to the gym, improve my eating habits, and not stress over the small things
  • This is just what I need to get re-motivated with MFP!

Name: Mindy
    Current Weight: 191.4
    Goal weight : 130
    What you would like to accomplish in 90 day: In three months I would like to weigh 175, so that is a 16.4 pound loss!
  • Yay! My first challenge.

Name: Tiffany
    CW: 236
    GW: 200

Accomplish in 90: In 90 day I would like to lose those annoying 36 pounds, maybe more and stick to my calorie and exercise plans. I have been slacking lately and I really want to see results. Good Luck.
  • I want in..

Name: Deepa
    Current Weight: 188
    Goal: 176
  • krystina_letitia9
    krystina_letitia9 Posts: 697 Member
    Sounds awesome - count me in! I need a kick in the butt :)

Name: Krysti
    Current weight: 151.4
    Goal weight: 115
    What you would like to accomplish in 90 day: lose 15 lbs! This will give me a good start to swimsuit season :wink:

I'll put up a "before" picture on the 1/1/12, or shortly after! Excited to start this! To all the participants in this, feel free to add me as a friend! :happy:
  • Name: Kelli
    Current Weight: 154lbs
    Goal: 145

**Lose 9lbs. Log Everything. Exercise 5 days/week. March 12 I go on a Vacation where I'm going to want to wear short shorts!!**
  • Thanks, I'm in!

Name strobins05
    Current weight 191
    Goal weight 175
    What you would like to accomplish in 90 day: More strength, Less Body Fat %, Over 15 pounds weight loss
  • cdbravo
    cdbravo Posts: 41 Member
    Count me in!

Name: Cori
    Current weight: 289
    Goal weight: 122
    What you would like to accomplish in 90 day: I would like to lose 45 pounds in the 90 days. That would put me at 244 and exactly 100 pounds down from when I started.

These pics are from yesterday
    DSCN2812.jpg
    DSCN2813.jpg
  • tryn2bfit4me
    tryn2bfit4me Posts: 2 Member
    Giving this a shot!

Name: Kari
    Current Weight: 162
    Goal Weight: 140
    Want to lose 22 pounds - definitely 12lbs by the end of this 90 day challenge!!
  • busymomof6
    busymomof6 Posts: 71 Member
    I would like to join.

Name: Tammy
    Current weight: 225lbs
    Goal weight: 160lbs
    What you would like to accomplish in 90 days: I would like to lose at least 30lbs to get me out of the 200's.

11154169.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Rachel
    CW 206lb
    GW 140lb

I am aiming to drop a dress size and increase my fitness.
  • Count me in!!!

Name: Heather
    Current weight: 191lbs
    Goal weight: 145lbs (Final Goal Weight)
    What you would like to accomplish in 90 days: I would like to lose 15 pounds to get me in the swing of things before the summer.

Thanks for starting this up!
  • Ali_TSO
    Ali_TSO Posts: 1,172 Member
    Will be posting my info with before pic when I get home tonight! :flowerforyou:
  • L2M1D52
    L2M1D52 Posts: 616 Member
    I'm in! I need another challenge to keep me motivated.

Name: Lisa
    Current weight: 118
    Goal weight: 115
    What would you like to accomplish in 90 days: To focus more on losing inches, I'm only 3 lbs away from my goal weight. I want to be in a size 5 jean. I want to have a flatter stomach. To maintain my weight loss and have the benefits of feeling healthy with more energy. I also need to go back to eating cleaner, I've been slacking as of lately.
  • Name: Laura J
    Current weight: 209
    Goal weight: 155 (obviously NOT in 90 days)
    What you would like to accomplish in 90 day: 15-20 lbs....
    Photo will be posted shortly.

Great idea!
  • FaugHorn
    FaugHorn Posts: 1,060 Member
    Name - Leigh Anne
    Current weight - 155
    Goal weight - 145
    What you would like to accomplish in 90 day. - Get to my goal weight would be AWESOME
    And I would love to do before and after photos. (This is optional) - Sure!
  • leabobia
    leabobia Posts: 4 Member
    I just started on MFP yesterday and need a good challenge!

Current weight- 182
    Goal weight- 150
    Goal over 90 days- Successfully complete c25k program and run a 5k! And to hopefully lose 15-20lbs along the way :)
  • alexa_image
    alexa_image Posts: 387 Member
    If you still have room available I will like to join, You should create a group and invite us all, that will be easy to track and remind.

Name: Alexandra Rosa
    Current weight: 162
    Goal weight: 150
    What you would like to accomplish in 90 day: I want to drop to size 9/10 finally and continue a new lifestyle with almost none sweets. :)
  • I'll give it a try!

Name: Jasmine
    Current: 225
    Goal: I'd like to be 130-140lbs, but in 90 days, I'd like to loose around 15lbs. That's 5lbs a month. Reasonable, right?
    90 Day Accomplishments:loose 1-2lbs a week, be close to under my total daily calories, MAKE myself exercise 3 times a week at least!
  • I'm in!

Name: Brandi
    Current weight: 155
    Goal weight: 140
    What you would like to accomplish in 90 day: To hit my goal and maybe a little more than it. And try to get to a size 6 jeans! :smile:
    And I would love to do before and after photos: I don't know how to do this... :ohwell: