...OH HE'LL BE SORRY! :/

Options

Replies

• brandynicole28
    brandynicole28 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    To all the haters...and for the record I am happily married so an EX isn't my motivation. BUT motivation is motivation. With 2/3 of the adult population in just the US alone, being obese, whatever it takes to be physically active I say GO FOR IT!!! :D
  • Lorie66
    Options
    I am doing this all for Me Me Me :) I've always done everything for everyone else and my fitness time is going to be a selfish thing I do. I deserve better heath, a better body a more positive mind.....to throw it up in his face is only to keep the hell you longer want..Do it ALL for you..let him think what he wants because you don't really care...he is your history and you are your future...be strong!
  • katcod1522
    katcod1522 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Im doing it for me...and my kiddos...but secretly...I love posting new recent pics on facebook :)
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: For all the people here that are too bitter to forget about their ex's. Seriously, it makes you look sad and petty if you really want to lose weight to make a person jealous. Motivation or not, it shows that you cling on to the past too much.
  • katcod1522
    katcod1522 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: For all the people here that are too bitter to forget about their ex's. Seriously, it makes you look sad and petty if you really want to lose weight to make a person jealous. Motivation or not, it shows that you cling on to the past too much.

Ya know...youre just a bowl of fun!
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    YOU'LL SEE! YOU'LL BE CRAWLING BACK ON YOUR HANDS AND KNEES FOR THIS TALL GLASS OF GOOD STUFF!
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options

you hurt my feelings. :cry:
  • youarewhatyoueat86
    Options
    Uh, how is it "sad" to use that as motivation?! No matter WHAT sparked you to change your life and lose the weight, seeing an ex is one of the perks--very satisfying!!

Good luck to you all!
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    YEAH! THIS IS ABOUT GETTING BACK AT HIM. I'LL KEEP USING THAT PIC OF MY EX IN THE MIRROR, SPITTING ON IT, AND THE PIC ON THE KITCHEN WALL THAT I USE TO KEEP MY KNIVES IN, MOTIVATING ME TO DO THIS EVEN IF IT KILLS ME. NOTHING SAD AT ALL HERE.
  • KendaVSG
    KendaVSG Posts: 147
    Options
    I have always thought it funny how quickly exes change their tune when the other gets healthier and slim. Now, that having been said. My ex and I currently live together with our children. We are friends and decided to do the roommate/coparenting thing. Easier on the finances and on the kids. So, with that being the case, my ex is actually helping me (sort of) to lose the weight. Well, he's supportive at least. lol But it's still funny to see his reactions and comments as days go by & the pounds and inches drop. I'm losing weight for myself, and so I can be healthy for my children. It IS a wonderful added bonus to see the longing on his face, though!

OP it's completely normal to feel satisfaction over their regret. lol Keep workin it!
  • IamBrande
    Options

you hurt my feelings. :cry:

This is laughable........no reasons to have hurt feelings lovely.... Taking care of ourselves is LOVING ourselves...being an "angry bitter ex holding on to the past to much" is not someone who is ACTIVELY loving of his or her self by getting healthy.... You wanna see an "angry bitter ex"...........turn on Maurey ,cuz I can Promise of you, NONE of them are getting 'Fit' and loving themselves.

it is not SAD..... many many people use Exercise to work out anger and hurt....When I was still married to the Prick I lost all of my weight due to hatred and anger, and I used it as a way to get "away" from him when he was at home... ::shrug:: whatever works, and is HEALTHY for our bodies...GO FOR IT!!

Atleast no one here is starving themselves, or cutting themselves, for attention. We are flattered with our accomplishments, and We want to show it off..... No need to go hurtin' peoples feelings.
  • killagb
    Options
    Uh, how is it "sad" to use that as motivation?! No matter WHAT sparked you to change your life and lose the weight, seeing an ex is one of the perks--very satisfying!!

Good luck to you all!
    Because it shows you're desperately clinging to the past and can't move on with your life. That's how. I try to see my ex-gf's on the 'never' schedule, if I can help it.
  • sjtreely
    sjtreely Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options

At least I'll be a skinny sad and petty person. I can't speak for others, but I'm bitter for the hurt he caused our children. I still harbor ill feelings. I'm still bitter.

Until an ex of yours harms those they are supposed to love the most, I would suggest stepping back and allowing those of us who shake our heads over behavior that is truly sad and petty to do what we need to do.

Perhaps in a few more years I won't be as bitter. But I doubt it. He's a jerk.
  • killagb
    Options

At least I'll be a skinny sad and petty person. I can't speak for others, but I'm bitter for the hurt he caused our children. I still harbor ill feelings. I'm still bitter.

Until an ex of yours harms those they are supposed to love the most, I would suggest stepping back and allowing those of us who shake our heads over behavior that is truly sad and petty to do what we need to do.

Yes, because at age 41, I've never had a bad relationship...ever. And if you believe that....I have a nice bridge to sell you as well. Being bitter and hating people takes energy that I think is poorly spent on such emotions. Learning from a bad situation and moving on from it to be the best you can would be healthy....but if you place value on some sort of acknowledgement from an ex..that's not healthy.
  • IamBrande
    Options

Good luck to you all!
    Because it shows you're desperately clinging to the past and can't move on with your life. That's how. I try to see my ex-gf's on the 'never' schedule, if I can help it.

on the never schedule?? how is that "letting go and moving on"...

my ex's new Fiance & I get along great,(& he and I were together 13yrs!) and I truly love her dearly. We all 4 have a great working, co - parenting frienship!!
    No angry, bitter ex in my soul. I am happy for them, and Happy for myself. I enjoy seeing HER, more than dealing with/ seeing him! LOL
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Done it!!!! Seen my ex-husband August 2010. Mouth DROPPED!! Being that I don't hold grudges, I even held a convo with him. We were at a party in our home town. I even took a picture with him that ended up on facebook. People made sure he knew he f*cked up. He even had the NERVE to ask for a 2nd try. The look on his face when I laughed hysterically.....PRICELESS!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: You big DUMMY...He loss out on a DIME...Got to love that!! :bigsmile:
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    Options
    eh.. i don't come here for therapy!!!
  • Cfkearney
    Cfkearney Posts: 184 Member
    Options

You broke up with someone because they were "too fat" for you huh? That's why you are so quick to call people bitter exes. Your own guilty feelings! :laugh:

Some of you ladies have dated some awful people. I can't imagine someone "dimissing our relationship because my body type is undateable" What an effing prick! Whatever your motivation just remember that NO ONE - whether you obtain your goals or not - deserves to be treated that way. EVER! This topic has some beautiful people commenting on it (men too) that are wonderful and if some idiot left you because of weight - screw him/her - they aren't worth your time. :drinker:
  • sjtreely
    sjtreely Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options

Yes, because at age 41, I've never had a bad relationship...ever. And if you believe that....I have a nice bridge to sell you as well. Being bitter and hating people takes energy that I think is poorly spent on such emotions. Learning from a bad situation and moving on from it to be the best you can would be healthy....but if you place value on some sort of acknowledgement from an ex..that's not healthy.

Never said I hated the guy. Never said I wasn't moving on. I am. But I'm still bitter. I'm okay with my emotions. They're emotions that one goes through when harm has been done to them. Right now I'm good with being bitter. It doesn't consume my time - it's just how I feel.

I will acknowledge I'm getting healthy.
  • killagb
    Options

You broke up with someone because they were "too fat" for you huh? That's why you are so quick to call people bitter exes. Your own guilty feelings! :laugh:

Some of you ladies have dated some awful people. I can't imagine someone "dimissing our relationship because my body type is undateable" What an effing prick! Whatever your motivation just remember that NO ONE - whether you obtain your goals or not - deserves to be treated that way. EVER! This topic has some beautiful people commenting on it (men too) that are wonderful and if some idiot left you because of weight - screw him/her - they aren't worth your time. :drinker:
    Never said I dumped someone for any reason, now did I? But go ahead, have your funny. Tee-hee n stuff.