warning bikini photos........from april, June and dDec 2011

Options

Replies

• skinz2k2
    skinz2k2 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    that's inspiring, thanks for sharing your journey!
  • Bochka
    Bochka Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congratz :flowerforyou:
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    Yes very impressive. Your bikini is staring at me, starting to freak me out :laugh:

I always get some sort of reaction when people see my Zombie bikini......it does kinda look at ya eh??? lol
  • sunflower_yogi
    sunflower_yogi Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    a huge congrats! you look amazing!
  • EddieG77
    EddieG77 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Unreal!! Awesome job!!! Keep pushing hard!!! Like the tat too ;-)
  • Koalaboo
    Koalaboo Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Way to go, you! I LOVE that bikini, btw.
  • getfitnfab
    getfitnfab Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    awesome results
  • TinaAK
    TinaAK Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Be proud :-)
  • annabellj
    annabellj Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    you look amazing and should be so proud of yourself, hell if i had that body i would be pole dancin and making butt loads of money
  • mamagooskie
    Options
    you look amazing and should be so proud of yourself, hell if i had that body i would be pole dancin and making butt loads of money

LOL!! I could try to pole dance, but I'd probably have to pay anyone to watch.....except hubby!!
  • summer827
    summer827 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Wow!! That is really awesome! I love to see the results of these hard-won, though smaller (lb-wise) losses!! You look great!
  • annabellj
    Options

LOL!! I could try to pole dance, but I'd probably have to pay anyone to watch.....except hubby!!
    i would pay to watch you lol, we went to a strip club a while back when i was skinny and the girls were like oh you need a lap dance, i swear like three of them came over and asked to dance for me. wtf? and there was this guy that said "would you get up and strip for me?" and the smart *kitten* that I am said" sure no problem but you will have to ask him!" and i pointed to my husband. good thing he didnt say sure go ahead! yikes!
  • mamagooskie
    Options
    Wow!! That is really awesome! I love to see the results of these hard-won, though smaller (lb-wise) losses!! You look great!

I have done my posts all along that show 50-75-100lbs lost.....but I am truly amazed at how much difference even 15lbs can make!! I only have 10lbs till goal.....so I am hoping to see a change with that, then I'm working on the muscle building and toning etc.
  • mamagooskie
    Options

i would pay to watch you lol, we went to a strip club a while back when i was skinny and the girls were like oh you need a lap dance, i swear like three of them came over and asked to dance for me. wtf? and there was this guy that said "would you get up and strip for me?" and the smart *kitten* that I am said" sure no problem but you will have to ask him!" and i pointed to my husband. good thing he didnt say sure go ahead! yikes!

well then maybe I should put on my matching zombie highheels and start a new career!!! LOL
  • annabellj
    Options

well then maybe I should put on my matching zombie highheels and start a new career!!! LOL
    damn girl and zombie heels too? so wanna do you right now lol that is what i went as zombie bride for comicon, i think you need to come on over baby! lol
  • mamagooskie
    Options

damn girl and zombie heels too? so wanna do you right now lol that is what i went as zombie bride for comicon, i think you need to come on over baby! lol

LOL.....you are too much!!!
  • KasandraKristine
    KasandraKristine Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    you look amazing! great job!
  • kitkat40
    kitkat40 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    you look so great can't wait to wear my bikini!!
    That is my goal! So proud ~ you rock that bikini !
  • veganbaum
    veganbaum Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    Don't be embarrassed! You look amazing.
  • AshDHart
    AshDHart Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I can only hope my skin looks that good when I get to goal. Very inspiring!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!