warning bikini photos........from april, June and dDec 2011

Options

Replies

• keg619
    keg619 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    You're such an inspiration! I have between 150 and 170 to lose. You look fantastic!!
  • eddie8131
    eddie8131 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Wow you look totally amazing, thanks for sharing. And that bikini is awesome lol!!!!
  • pangela13
    pangela13 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!!
  • SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    You look great! Don't be embarrassed, flaunt it. I have heard that your skin does tighten up a bit with heavier lifting. Might be time to up the weights. You look GREAT! I hope when all is said and done I can wear a bikini too.
  • erzille
    erzille Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Awesome..Thanks for sharing!
  • iheartyarn
    iheartyarn Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    awesome!! i have been tracking your story on HC for awhile now, its nice to be on here finally myself and *see* you!

congrats!
  • saidar
    Options
    wow!!!!! congrats great job...
  • Tialove1
    Options
    Wow, you did great!
  • anyonebutmehaha
    Options
    you look great! i like how you can see hip bones in last pic.
    and where did you get that awesome zombie bikini? want!
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    Fabulous! I love that you are owning your "mom body." That is something I am finally coming to terms with. I'm going to do the best I can to get where I want, but if I still have a few signs from having kids, so be it. They're my prides and joys!
  • laineyy011
    Options
    You look amazing !
  • capaxinfiniti
    capaxinfiniti Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    I have pumps with that same design!
    :)

You look great!!
  • FiremanSam111
    Options
    You look fantastic! Loving the bikini design too :tongue:
  • If you look closely, you can almost tell how your tattoo is shrinking and becoming less stretched out! WTG! Keep it up :-)
  • peaceinside
    Options
    WowZAAAA, Impressive and Inspiring! Thanks for sharing!
    Peace! :flowerforyou:
  • Longbowgilly
    Longbowgilly Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    OMG!!! You are my inspiration!
    You have done an amazing job and certainly given me the kick in the butt that I need, I have only got about 60lb to lose, but you have given me so much encouragment with your progress.
    Well done!!:bigsmile:
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I have pumps with that same design!
    :)

You look great!!

I have the zombie stomper heels and flats!!
  • LoMadd0406
    LoMadd0406 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! you look AMAZING!!! 15lbs IS a big difference. Congrats on your weight loss this far!!
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    That is not what I'd call a mom body, and I mean that as a compliment. You look fabulous!
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! you look AMAZING!!! 15lbs IS a big difference. Congrats on your weight loss this far!!

It's always obvious that going from 300+ to 160 would look different, but I didn't think 160-145 would have so much change!

thanks!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!