Loserville Challenge 3 (CLOSED GROUP)

Options

Replies

• jellyfishjen
    jellyfishjen Posts: 1,787 Member
    Options
    Thought I would start thinking about goalsand plans for next year.

2012 Monthly weight goal for the first of each month and special occasions to work towards.

January - get off to a healthy start – Starting weight ?
    February 15 - my 52nd birthday – weight goal 92
    March - weight goal 90
    April – weight goal 88
    May 13 – Mothers Day 4km Run – weight goal 86
    June 21– Samara’s 21st Birthday – weight goal 84
    July – weight goal 82
    August 14–Sydney city to surf (14km) - weight goal 80
    Sept –weight goal 78
    October 28 – 7 Bridges Walk (27km) - weight goal 76
    November – weight goal 74
    December – Hit goal weight 75kg or under.
  • FizzingWhizbee
    FizzingWhizbee Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Wonderful goals Jen. I think I may have to start thinking about mine properly. Watch this space... :) x
  • poorcopies
    poorcopies Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I am definitely going to be working to more rigid goals next year, will have a think!

Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! :)
  • fuhrmeister
    fuhrmeister Posts: 1,796 Member
    Options
    Jenni - great goals. slow and steady wins the race. I will also begin thinking of mine.

I hope everyone had a lovely christmas. Everyone in my house is spoiled. We also got some laughs out of my sister in law yesterday which is teh best gift since it is almost certain this will be her last christmas. Please keep my family in your thoughs and have a blessed new year!

I'm head to Georgia on Thursday to see my family and friends for New Years. My golas for this week are to drink all my water, go for at least 3 30 min+ walks and eat pleanty of fruits and vegetables. I know I will have a few drinks on New Years but I have to slow down on the sweets.

Have a great day ladies!
  • ___MFP_SOLUTION___
    Options
    Hi All,
    This is my short story...
    Take a look result BEFORE and AFTER..!

me.png

Just used - http://tinyurl.com/87hu2dr
  • jellyfishjen
    Options
    Ok decided until I have something positive to report I would not be on here. I have been bad and do not want to pull everyone else down with my negative actions. I have to pull my socks up. :grumble:
  • fuhrmeister
    Options
    Jenni, I thnk we are all havign a tough time right now. i now I am. The chocolate just ont quit calling my name. The fact that you keep on going helps me to keep on going too. Please don't stay gone to long.

I wsa over my cals but under maintanance yesterday so not horrible. Going to eh gym today to get in one of my walks. We may walk up stone Mountain while we are in Georgia. I have to check the weather first. if it's over 50 degree F and not raining we'll probably go for it.

Keep pushing through ladies we can do this!
  • jellyfishjen
    Options
    Its a small start. Yesterday 3 hours hard work in the garden, didn't wear HRM. So don't know calorie burn. But I'm sure I ate it back with the glasses of wine and cheese toast afterwards. But at leas its a start on the exercise. Today I aim to do really well with calories. I am home alone and have lots of chores today. There is healthy food in the house as well as not so healthy treats left here which I must avoid.
    My new resolution is not to let Oportunities pass me by. And to make better more effecient use of my time.

Courtney, enjoy your trip away and I hope you got a walk in.
  • fuhrmeister
    Options
    I am having a great trip so far. Walked a lot today and will climb the Mountain tomorrow.

Jenni I need to use my time more wisely as well. Good Luck.

Have a great New years everyone.
  • idahogirl71
    idahogirl71 Posts: 1,110 Member
    Options
    Happy New Year everyone!!
  • jellyfishjen
    Options
    HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY.

I'M HITTING THE REFRESH BUTTON. WEIGHING IN AT A MASSIVE 95.7KG. SEEN THIS NUMBER MANY TIMES BEFORE BUT THIS WILL BE THE LAST TIME. (I'M NOT SHOUTING JUST TIRED OF MY CAP LOCKS BUTTON NOT ALWAYS WORKING) BUT THEN MAYBE I NEED TO SHOUT AT MYSELF TO KEEP MYSELF ON TRACK.

OK LOSERS HOW ARE WE GOING TO HELP AND SUPPORT EACH OTHER IN 2012.

NOT TOO MANY OF US LEFT BUT MAYBE THE HOLIDAYS HAVE TAKEN SOME AWAY FOR A FEW DAYS OF WEEKS. HOPE YOU ARE ALL BACK SOON.
  • poorcopies
    Options
    Happy new year everyone, weighed in yesterday and in the last month or so I have gained 10 lbs, sob! So all in all, that's a whole STONE since my lowest weight on MFP.

I am ready to kick myself back into shape this year though. I think we should open up the group to new members though, we could do with some fresh blood! :)
  • jellyfishjen
    Options
    I am up about 10lbs also at least I think. 4kgs at least. Had another Barbeque out tonight. Hope that is now the last feasting for the season. Hope to have a goodish day tomorrow with calories and who knows maybe I will knock the cobwebs off the treadmill. Wednesday is my aunties funeral. So will just get through the day.

I am happy for new members to join in. Has anyone heard from Rach?
  • jellyfishjen
    Options
    20081210_exercise-208x300.jpg

Ok girls lets start moving it.
  • chiliflea
    chiliflea Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Knock knock? Room for an old face? :blushing:
  • poorcopies
    Options
    YAY Clare!
  • jellyfishjen
    Options
    Always room for you Claire. Welcome back. :smile:
  • chiliflea
    chiliflea Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Thank you my lovelies!

I was going to wait until after my birthday but thought I'd pop by and say hello...

I've just joined the tesco diets plan for a month so am going to see how I go on that...

Hope you're all well - I'll try and catch up with all you've been up to but maybe a little summary would be good? New years wishes to you all xxx
  • jellyfishjen
    Options
    Tuesday 3rd January.
    Still weighing 95.7kg. I'm going to weigh in daily or at least when I am home.

Todays challenge is to log my calories and do a 30 min walk. I would like someone to check that I do this and to take no excuses.

Claire, I don't think anything has changed with me except that i was not a loser. Still have not conquered the weekly stays in the city with Samara. This is my biggest challenge and I must succeed.
  • FizzingWhizbee
    FizzingWhizbee Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies.

Hope you all had a great Christmas and New Year. Sorry I've been a little quiet, but I've been pretty hectic recently and have been away over New Year too. Anyhow, I'm home now and am ready to kick 2012's *kitten*. Going to go and weigh today (which I'm not looking forward to) so at least I should have a starting point. I'm hoping 2012 is the year we all get our motivation back and see some really great results.

xx