Where was your honeymoon?

Options

Replies

• pope369
    pope369 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I'll beGetting marked to my partner of 29+ years on our 30th "anniversary", but after that, maybe a getaway to Vermont. I don't know for sure yet.
  • carolinagirl7
    carolinagirl7 Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    St Augustine FL and then onto Disney in Orlando FL, coming up on 5 years ago :)
  • xtinalovexo
    xtinalovexo Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    well, we argued on the way to the courthouse to be married and the honey moon consisted of arguing at home followed by dinner at a local upscale restaurant and more arguing.

don't do what i did.
  • sarahq21
    sarahq21 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    My fiancee and I are getting married in April 2012 and currently planning our honeymoon. Neither of us have been to Europe (we are in Australia)... So. Have decided to go on a decent European holiday for about 6 weeks... Current plan is Rome, Florence, Venice, Salzburg, Munich, Bruges, Paris, Barcelona and maybe Greek Islands at the end :)... That still may definitely change as none of it is set in stone yet

Edited for typo
  • mommyoverboard
    Options
    Same! lol
    Las Vegas!
  • Gemini_1980
    Gemini_1980 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Vegas Baby:bigsmile:
  • angel79202
    angel79202 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    Oahu, Hawaii :)
  • Cindy311
    Cindy311 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Vegas! :0)
  • shivaslives
    shivaslives Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    San Simeon, Redwoods, Monterey, San Francisco and Wine Country. Very memorable and romantic.
  • RenCara
    RenCara Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    We went on a cruise to the southern Caribean. LOVED IT!
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    That sounds amazing! I'm not married, but bf and I are thinking Vienna or Italy when we finally get married. I'd love anywhere out of country, though! I've never been anywhere!
  • krystico
    krystico Posts: 104
    Options
    Disney World!!!
  • willnorton
    willnorton Posts: 995 Member
    Options
    MYRTLE BEACH, SOUTH CAROLINA.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IT WAS THE BEST.........SHAGING....BEACH MUSIC...ALL THE SEAFOOD YOU COULD EVER WANT....

ONE OF THE BIGGEST GOLFING DESTINATIONS IN THE WORLD!

MY PUTTER GOT A LOT OF WORK!
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Options
    We went to the north of England and saw some castles and then to Tenerife and saw some sun!
  • bjbixler
    bjbixler Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Ocho Rios, Jamaica at Couples San Souci Resort
  • quara
    quara Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Sonoma Valley, mostly, with a day trip to San Fran and a few other towns nearby. It was short - about 5 days -but wonderful! And I just got back from a trip to Germany, and Munich was one of my very favourite parts! Enjoy!
  • NKF92879
    NKF92879 Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    We couldn't afford a honeymoon. :sad: BUT, we're planning a trip (fishing, beach, relaxing) to North Carolina next June (two & a half years after the wedding).
  • TNoire
    TNoire Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    we spent it driving back from where I lived (ontario Canada) to the midwest USA, where I was coming to visit to see if i liked it, loved it I decided to stay Ive been here almost 7yrs now and still loving it dont' miss Canada one bit to be honest :flowerforyou:
  • sayfay
    sayfay Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    first marriage - Bermuda

second marriage - Puerto Rico

Loved them both. Bermuda is probably my favorite place on earth, though!
  • mandana_18
    mandana_18 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Myrtle Beach, SC