Over 200 new me part 53 (open group)

Options
1192021222325»

Replies

• mamamia410
    Options
    Hello, I'm new here, 268lbs :( I've got 100 to lose to be where I would like... I was directed to this forum as the place to go, so here I am!
  • HonestOmnivore
    HonestOmnivore Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    Welcome Mamamia!

Checking in for yesterday -
    Calories - over by about 100 :(
    Exercise - none
    Water - great - but all before bed so I was up a few times!

Proud - that I'm making time to post and I'm tracking my food again!
  • Shelle68
    Shelle68 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Girls, I have been in a terrible slide for the last month and it is really showing on the scale. I'm up even more today than when I weighed in last Friday. I've GOT to get a handle on my eating. One positive - I am easing back into my exercise routine - went to step this morning even though I was really tired.

This ALWAYS works for me! Easing back is a plan and starting the "ease back in" with the workout is a great motivator! You can do it
  • Shelbywoo1
    Shelbywoo1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi All,

I'm new to the message board and found this chatter to be one of the most interesting. If no one minds, I'd like to make it a part of my regular routine as I look for encouragement (and try to give some) on my journey to my goal weight.

thanks
  • mamamia410
    Options
    So, checking in,
    I was under my calories today, I exercised, 30 minute ab crunch video and an hour of walking, 40 minutes at the mall, 20 at walmart. With all the walking and stuff I did today, it was easy to get my water done too, 9 cups! Going to bed now, it was a great day.
  • Shelle68
    Options
    Hi All,

I'm new to the message board and found this chatter to be one of the most interesting. If no one minds, I'd like to make it a part of my regular routine as I look for encouragement (and try to give some) on my journey to my goal weight.

thanks

Love to have you! We need MORE chatter on this board!!! :)
  • Shelle68
    Options
    I am still battling water retention from pms. I am still eating very well and working out. So I am just trying to focus on body changes and not the scale numbers.
  • annasgyal
    annasgyal Posts: 1,692 Member
    Options
    Talk about almost slipping! Caught myself slipping into the old habits. Took a day to snap out of it. So here is my check-in for today.

Calories: Yes, under, way under. Recently increased my food intake, so will see how this works.

Water: Yes! Finally got a decent amount!

Exercise, yes. Looking to try something different.
  • lstpaul
    lstpaul Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    Merry Christmas all!
  • annasgyal
    Options
    Happy Holidays! I wish you guys nothing but the best on your new years endeavors.
  • Shelle68
    Options
    Merry Christmas to all of you too! I got Just Dance 3 and Zumba Fitness 2. So I plan on shaking things up literally!!! :)
  • annasgyal
    Options
    Today's Check-in:

Calories: Way under....between exercise, and a skipped meal, I was just out of wack!

Exercise: Yes, did Jillian's workout, and walked two miles

Water:Yes. got 8 glasses in...
  • Shelle68
    Options
    Still here! Is this thread becoming extinct?

Workout: Break
    Water: Yep!
    Calories: Yep!
    Proud: I can give my body a break when it needs it and not feel bad.
  • FuzzieJelly
    FuzzieJelly Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    Starting Weight: 335
    Current weight: 315
    Goal Weight: 128

Anyone can add me as a friend in this group. I need all the support I can get.
  • snowflakes
    snowflakes Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies!

Welcome to all the new faces. What a great and stressful time of year all at the same time. Christmas was and the activities leading up to Christmas were perfect. Then this week a funk has set over me. Our wedding anniversary is the same date as the anniversary of the day my Dad passed away, and then my cousin buried his 15 yrs. old son. It doesn't help that I have been picking in JUNK food mingled with nuts thinking that I can counter act the junk... so my big campain to lose 8 pounds by the new year is a bust. I'm exactly the same weight I was on November 1.

Logging everthing that I put in my mouth and exercise regularly is what works for me. I hope to be back into a normal routine soon.

Everyone have a safe and enjoyable weekend.
  • Shelle68
    Options
    Hi ladies!

Welcome to all the new faces. What a great and stressful time of year all at the same time. Christmas was and the activities leading up to Christmas were perfect. Then this week a funk has set over me. Our wedding anniversary is the same date as the anniversary of the day my Dad passed away, and then my cousin buried his 15 yrs. old son. It doesn't help that I have been picking in JUNK food mingled with nuts thinking that I can counter act the junk... so my big campain to lose 8 pounds by the new year is a bust. I'm exactly the same weight I was on November 1.

Logging everthing that I put in my mouth and exercise regularly is what works for me. I hope to be back into a normal routine soon.

Everyone have a safe and enjoyable weekend.

Hey lady! Congrats for NOT GAINING over the holidays and all of the stressful times. I think that is a great accomplishment and a great launching pad to reach a new goal set for Valentines Day. Wha cha think?
  • snowflakes
    Options
    Hey lady! Congrats for NOT GAINING over the holidays and all of the stressful times. I think that is a great accomplishment and a great launching pad to reach a new goal set for Valentines Day. Wha cha think?

Sounds great! You name the new goal...

Note to self: You lost 3 lbs. in November so now you are RE-losing those darn pounds for the third time! Get your head back in the game. Nobody will do it for you.

My pants are TIGHT and I'm NOT going to go back up a size. I realize I'm still ahead of where I was two years ago now is the time to finish and MAINTAIN. Thanks for being here.
  • snowflakes
    Options
    Happy New Year Ladies!

This has been and awsome and supportive group to get me to this point. But since I returned to posting in October the posting and support has dried up. There is a group that is posting regular goals with eating and exercise, and they have started a recipe thread. There are some that are over 200 lbs., some that have been like me, and others that are close to goal. It is a good mix. I would like to invite all you to join me in this 'group' called Positive changes for Life. It has been a closed group that will be adding new ladies. Contact PositivePower (Judy) and tell her you are interested and mention that snowflakes referred her to you.

If you choose not to follow good luck on your goals as you become more fit and healthy for life. Your Friend
  • awestfall
    awestfall Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    just wanted to pop in and say hello !! It looks like everyone is doing so well ! I am doing great. Miss you guys