Most Embarrassing Gym Moment...

Options

Replies

• DreamLittleDarling
    DreamLittleDarling Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    Tried changing the song on my ipod touch while on the elliptical... the screen had locked so I had to slide to unlock, type in the code, and go back to the music... apparently that required entirely too much concentration and coordination for me.

I somehow lost my balance and fell, the arm bar on the elliptical smacked me right in the head on my way down, and when I hit the floor my ipod went flying out of my hand and directly into my elliptical neighbors foot and almost made her fall from the surprise of being hit.

everyone in the gym was in tears laughing at me. apparently I looked like a cartoon character with my feet flying over my head and such. UGH!
  • lorihalsted
    lorihalsted Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    :yawn: :yawn: Got my short, chunky legs stuck on an incline bench & really couldn't sit up to free myself easily. I waited 3-4 minutes and kind of rolled out of it. Good times!!!!
  • calvert6183
    calvert6183 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    I was running and this really hot chick smiled at me and then I fell off the treadmill. It was funny when i look back at it now.
  • jfluchere
    jfluchere Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I sweated so much during cardio-kickbox class the girl next to me slipped and fell. :embarassed:

lol
  • jfluchere
    jfluchere Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Totally farted in yoga class. Not just a little, polite *poot* but a long, juicy fart with teeth. Ok and it STUNK like it had just rolled right past a turd. It was awful. I was on a juice cleanse and sometimes you don't have control and your farts just can't be trusted. I heard someone trying to suppress their giggles, another person said "gross" under their breath. Mortified and frozen in place, I didn't how to damage control this one. I finished class as best I could and then as soon as they went into final relaxation I immediately got up, ran out of the studio and never went back. When I got home I discovered that yes, I had *kitten* myself a little.

AND WE HAVE A WINNER!

LMAO!!!!!
  • PetitePerfection
    PetitePerfection Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    pretty much everyday at the gym is "embarrassing" but I'm so used to it by now that it's not even actually embarrassing anymore! people probably see me walk in and think "oh, she's here, I should probably leave before she drops a weight on me" its happened on multiple occasions:blushing: I've also tripped on the elliptical. i dont even know how that's possible, but apparently it is:laugh: and I ALWAYS forget my keys/phone/water and have to look everywhere for them. And i've fallen over doing lunges. to think I was ever a gymnast and dancer!!
  • Nikki582
    Nikki582 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    haha I'm always falling over doing lunges too, I did it in boot camp the other day. :D Burpees also cause me to get the wobbles.
  • madmama40
    Options
    I don't think I have laughed so much before. My kids were all asking me if I was ok because I had laughed so much I had tears streaming down my face.
  • mego07
    mego07 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    These were all brilliant! Haven't had any really bad stories, but my nips have said hello a few times. I just try to "rock" the look and ignore it. Guys have nipples too!
  • niknak0508
    niknak0508 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    12 pages of absolute awesomeness makes my most embarrassing moment seem not too bad after all....

I had left my armband home, so I was doing decline crunches with my ipod on my stomach.
    My ipod fell and after completing my set I bent down to pick it up, at the same time that I guy working out at the machine next to me....
    I ended up grabbing his balls.
    I didn't turn completely purple until his reaction:
    "don't u think we should have coffee first?"

LMAO! Best one Yet I think. Too funny! At least he made a joke about it. lol
  • bowmab21
    bowmab21 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Luv this tread
  • zombiefruit
    Options
    I once sat down to do some weights at the butterfly pec machine (whatever it's called!) and the bloke who was there before me had sweated buckets and NOT USED A SWEAT TOWEL! So I sat down and this PUDDLE of sweat immediately soaked through the bottom of my trackies... Looked like I'd wet meself! And the bloke was still there, now on a different machine, studiously looking the other way!
  • candlelady
    candlelady Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Sweating so much it runs down your bum crack and shows though your shorts
  • chatterbox3110
    chatterbox3110 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Mine wasn't in the gym but in the pool - not sure which one classed as more embarrassing so will confess both!

I was jumping about doing my aqua class and wondered why there was more of an audience than usual...... could be because my ample bosom had become free of my swimsuit.....?

Jumping about again in aqua..... the lane divider tiles in the pool are very slippery, and although I try to avoid them when you're doing a sideways walk its not always possible - yep, slipped and ended up under the water, not good when you have to keep your glasses on as they have a tendency to float away!
  • TeutonicKnight
    TeutonicKnight Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    12 pages of absolute awesomeness makes my most embarrassing moment seem not too bad after all....

I had left my armband home, so I was doing decline crunches with my ipod on my stomach.
    My ipod fell and after completing my set I bent down to pick it up, at the same time that I guy working out at the machine next to me....
    I ended up grabbing his balls.
    I didn't turn completely purple until his reaction:
    "don't u think we should have coffee first?"

BWHAHAHAHAHA! This one is my favorite! Sounds to me like you went for his iPackage. Get it?! HAHA!
  • saturatex
    Options
    Totally farted in yoga class. Not just a little, polite *poot* but a long, juicy fart with teeth. Ok and it STUNK like it had just rolled right past a turd. It was awful. I was on a juice cleanse and sometimes you don't have control and your farts just can't be trusted. I heard someone trying to suppress their giggles, another person said "gross" under their breath. Mortified and frozen in place, I didn't how to damage control this one. I finished class as best I could and then as soon as they went into final relaxation I immediately got up, ran out of the studio and never went back. When I got home I discovered that yes, I had *kitten* myself a little.

this had me in tears! I had to share it with my sister I was laughing so hard!
  • kimoRUN
    kimoRUN Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Well I'm sure I'm not the 1st one to post this type of experience but I was thrown off a treadmill. I used to go to this 24 hour fitness in Pasadena, CA. This place is a dump. It’s basically in the basement of an old building. Everything is hodge podge with 3 levels of gym area to navigate through. Well the very top level is where the treadmills are. It was summertime and the A/C didn’t reach this part of the gym that well so they mount industrial sized fans to the back walls to blow on the members while working out. Well I began my morning run and I was a mile into when I realized I was sweating like a pig, which wasn’t normal. I glanced over and noticed the fans weren’t on. Well my “smart” *kitten* jumped off….leaving the treadmill on at 8mph… went to the back wall to plug in the fan and position it towards me. Well on my way back to my treadmill, my dumb *kitten* just stepped on the darn thing as it was going full speed…. And that’s where the fun ensued. I’m talking eating *kitten* like no other. It immediately whipped my legs from under me so now I’m falling face first into the spinning belt, so naturally I brace myself with my hands. But of course once my hands hit the belt, it whips me onto my back. And I swear, it’s like the machine was just waiting to get me in the right position onto my back so it can literally throw me head first into the wall behind me. As I laid there on my back, I was cracking up laughing. I looked over at the other people around and no one came to help nor asked if I was ok. They all didn’t want to make eye contact. So I of course get up with all my pride and get back on the thing, with raw abrasions on my legs and arms where the skin was ripped off…. And finish my 5k. :happy: When I was done…I went to the manager to see if there were any cameras in the area. Unfortunately there wasn’t because I so wanted to get a copy and send it to Tosh.O

(Doesn’t beat the aforementioned fart story, but that’s my embarrassing moment)
  • vegamy
    vegamy Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    And I swear, it’s like the machine was just waiting to get me in the right position onto my back so it can literally throw me head first into the wall behind me. As I laid there on my back, I was cracking up laughing. I looked over at the other people around and no one came to help nor asked if I was ok. They all didn’t want to make eye contact. So I of course get up with all my pride and get back on the thing, with raw abrasions on my legs and arms where the skin was ripped off…. And finish my 5k. :happy:

You are amazing. Despite your crazy embarrassing (and, I'm sure, painful) ordeal, you still finished your workout! Awesome!
  • tanyaMax
    tanyaMax Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    defitnatley the winner!! LOL!!! great f'n story man

AND WE HAVE A WINNER!

LMAO!!!!!
  • nannyx6
    nannyx6 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    These are very funny.Maybe we are on to something for a new tv show lol!