2011 Ultimate Before and After Picture

Options

Replies

• KimCutsail
    Options
    I am getting a camera right now and taking my before picture.. this thread is so encouraging! In one year, I'll be posting my before and after pictures, and I want them to be as great as everyone else's!

ME TOO GIRL!!!
  • 7Tulips
    Options
    You all look amazing but remember that the most important beauty comes from within but now you have the body to match it !!!! congratulations.:flowerforyou:
    As the mother of a daughter who has just reached her goal weight ( lost 35kg) I know the road you have traveled of perseverance, You are all awesome
  • Crystal817
    Crystal817 Posts: 2,021 Member
    Options
    CrystalTimeline-1.jpg
  • cshine06
    cshine06 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I am not sure how much I weighed in 2010 of December but if I had to guess I will say about 147. I am now 140 and I didn't think it made a big difference but pictures don't lie. Check me out!!! You all did a wonderful transformation!! I can't wait to see what happens in 2012. Happy New Years great people!

Jan 2011
    Krystle2011Jan.jpg

Jan 2012
    IMAG0751-1.jpg
  • BigBeaver
    BigBeaver Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success, you look great
  • melvac
    melvac Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    That is Awesome you look absolutely gorgeous...
  • RuchMathers
    RuchMathers Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    bump
  • wdwghettogirl
    wdwghettogirl Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    Thanksgiving Day 2010 (not sure my weight here, but I weighed in Jan 2011 at 180lbs).
    296hm4j.jpg

Christmas Day 2011 - Weight 142lbs!
    2rokdx4.jpg33lgfom.jpg

Great job everyone!! :)
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    Have been on MFP since August, 2010. This is the greatest site! I've been on maintenance for about a year. Have gone from a size 22W to size 6.

A friend ordered this picture/ plaque for me from a new website called Fat2Wow.com. They are considering me as a "sample model" for the website. I think it is such fun to have a permanent documentation of how far I've come with my weight loss/ fitness journey.

F2W-BB-1-1.jpg

I know that many of you are just "starting out" with MFP. My best advice is to sign on each and every day and follow the specified calories that the site figures out for you. Get involved. Log your foods/exercise daily. Be honest in your diary (keep it private if you choose). Give it your best. Try the program for 3 months minimum and see what happens.

My prediction is that you, too, will be saying you went from "Fat2Wow!" sooner than you may think. Good luck!

What an amazing transformation, Barbie! You look so much more stylish now too!
  • happymom1197
    Options
    Great job everyone!!!!!
  • tinks72
    tinks72 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Wow you all look amazing. My journey starts here and I only hope i can do as well as everyone here. I certainly feel more motivated after looking at all your pics. Xx
  • sgha
    sgha Posts: 225
    Options
    Bump. I love before/after pics. So motivating!!
  • aaron_mc29
    aaron_mc29 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Well done to all. I'm looking forward to this time next year, hopefully I'll have my own pair of transformation pics to show off!
  • julia80
    julia80 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I am going to attempt some pics...
  • mudya
    mudya Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Love this thread! Keep the pics coming guys! Although there was one post in particular that kind of scared me a little :s
  • julia80
    julia80 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Here goes...

Picnik%2Bcollage3.jpg

I need some accountability. I have gained 5 lbs over Christmas and need to step up so I am adding my success so far. To some it may not seem that I had that much to lose but I have been up and down in weight over the past 10 years, I tend to level at 10 stone (140lbs) but in January 2011 I went to 145 lbs and constantly moaned about my body and clothes not fitting and feeling sluggish. I was a size UK 14 and only 5'2" so it showed. I started MFP but in all honesty didn't stick to it every day and failed to even log in for weeks at a time. I gradually lost a few pounds but it was a poor effort.

I started coming on the forum here and got inspired! I bought 30 Day Shred and left it next to my TV for 5 months, I kept promising myself I'd start it. 1st June but then I had a festival to go to... I'll start the day I get back (15th June) didn't happen... July didn't happen, neither did August or September. Finally, I started the Shred on 1st October and stuck to 1200 calories a day. I didn't eat my exercise calories and did a lot of walking during my lunch break at work. I also decided to go back to being vegetarian, I find it much easier to control my calorie intake without meat and I feel so much healthier. I lost 19 pounds all together, most of the difference in the pics is down to the Shred though. I did take measurements but I don't have them with me right now. I know I lost 3 inches from my waist, and inch on each thigh, an inch from my boobs :( and almost half an inch from each arm. I am now a UK 10 in most clothes but on some days size 10 trousers feel a bit tight. I am 132lbs.

I have gained 5 lbs over December but started again today with a positive attitude and looking at the picture of me in my 1950's pencil dress really spurs me on to reach my goal.

Hmmm... it's a bit small... oh well.
  • jimmynorton24
    Options
    awesome work!!!!
  • katapple
    katapple Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    Crossing the finish line at my first half marathon Nov '10:
    75719_10150305344215621_781510620_15736285_6622996_n.jpg

Crossing the finish line at my first full marathon Nov '11:
    387165_10150926233865621_781510620_21648740_1550304612_n.jpg
  • Luandanielle1979
    Luandanielle1979 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful well done xxx
  • CallieDerenthal
    CallieDerenthal Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    you are all amazing!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!