warning bikini photos........from april, June and dDec 2011

Options

Replies

• sara_rose
    sara_rose Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    You look so amazing!! I can really see the muscle tone in your abs! Great work!!!
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    zombieshoes.jpg

I have these heels as well.....and the matching flats!!!

I love Iron fist products!!
  • mamagooskie
    Options
    Congratulations on your success! Your posting inspires me to commit to losing the 100+ pounds I need to drop! Just getting started on my end and I find your success encouraging. Keep up the good work!

BTW, I read somewhere that women shouldn't worry too much about our thighs touching as that isn't an indication of fat or fit as it is genetic.

I never knew if thighs touching was a fitness/fat thing or genetic.....maybe I should look into it more. I still hate it non the less.....but maybe I'll have to learn to accept that as part of me no matter how thin I get.
  • mamagooskie
    Options
    You look so amazing!! I can really see the muscle tone in your abs! Great work!!!

Thanks!! My abs do feel a lot harder and muscley than before......actually a lot of it happened in Dec from doing the 30 day shred, I was really impressed with the change I got from that program in such a short time.....especially with the workouts being so short as well.
  • polkadotty88
    polkadotty88 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    abso amazing i can really start to see the muscle definition. wow! wel jels!! xxx
  • mamagooskie
    Options
    Time to buy a new bikini

LOL.....I know eh! I went crazy last year though and got like 10 new ones (all different styles and colors for variety) and I am just hoping this summer to fit some of them still!!

although if I have to buy more due to the fact I am too skinny for them to fit, I'll accept that "horrible" fate!!! LOL
  • yusineddy
    yusineddy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look amazing!
  • theoneandonlybrookie
    Options
    Great work! You can really see the definition in your abs!
  • addisondisease
    addisondisease Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    Nice weight loss
  • juliesauber13
    Options
    Wow! Great work!!
  • mamagooskie
    Options
    Great work! You can really see the definition in your abs!

THANKS!!

I know that I am definitely still a work in progress and I will have to work hard to get anywhere close to having a six pack, but I know for sure that I feel some good stuff going on down in those abs and this year I'll be doing my thing to see just how much I can do!!
  • Crystal_R84
    Crystal_R84 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing! Keep up the hard work!!!!
  • cheetosandburritos
    cheetosandburritos Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's fantastic! Great job!
  • anissaclarke
    Options
    i dont even know you and im very proud off you, wearing a bikini takes alot of confidence and you pulled it off ;)
  • kmcrey87
    kmcrey87 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    What a difference! Congrats on the major loss! You look fantastic!
  • iKapuniai
    iKapuniai Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    Excellent work, you look lovely! Would you happen to have any pictures from before you lost the initial 130lbs? Just curious!

Love and Alohas,
    Ihilani Kapuniai
  • mamagooskie
    Options
    Excellent work, you look lovely! Would you happen to have any pictures from before you lost the initial 130lbs? Just curious!

Love and Alohas,
    Ihilani Kapuniai

I sent you a link!!
  • anawhatsme
    anawhatsme Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    wow - you look fantastic!
    to know you were around 300 pounds really inspires me, as i am close to that myself now.
    would you be willing to share your 300 pound pic with me as well?
  • mamagooskie
    Options
    wow - you look fantastic!
    to know you were around 300 pounds really inspires me, as i am close to that myself now.
    would you be willing to share your 300 pound pic with me as well?

I sent you the link.....but here is my post for anyone else that wants to see:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/426160-147-lbs-down-with-3-years-of-xmas-photos-to-compare

not full body but you will get the idea of what I used to look like!
  • mamagooskie
    Options
    i dont even know you and im very proud off you, wearing a bikini takes alot of confidence and you pulled it off ;)

thanks!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!