Words that Should be Banned for 2012

Options

Replies

• IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,358 Member
    Options
    These type of logs should be banned: Burned 200 cals "doing hair":huh: Come on Fitness Pals

^^^:laugh: :laugh: ^^^

Yep! Agree
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    We all have those words or acronyms that sometimes we receive that you wish would be banned from anyone using...Especially on those days when we feel like we have went extremely hard and all we recieve is this on our status..I will start it off: I am going to list my TOP Five..

Number #1-GM
    #2-WTG
    #3- Awesome
    #4-You Rock
    #5-Amazing

Well I am guilty of using # 3, 4, 5 a lot :) and will continue to do so too until they are banned. :wink:
  • Hershey912
    Options
    I'm a trainer. Smh. Stop lying! So many using that line. This is a social network. You are who you create.
  • SingSmileLaugh
    Options
    who cares what people are saying to your accomplishments- at least they are acknowledging them. They could say nothing.

RIght On! Awesome! Super Post. WTG! hahahaha OK- that was funny, but I agree with her.

If you want to write on my wall that I've done a super job, or even offer a Free Hug- I'm in!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    THIS IS A FUN AND GAME. TOPIC....why are people taking the fun out it...Of course our pals are going to say what they want to you and its no problem otherwise you would have deleted them..RIGHT! OK...

Amen, I see some are really sensitive but I find many on MFP are overly sensitive. I am glad you posted it! It gave me plenty of laughs today for sure!
  • LuciaLongIsland
    LuciaLongIsland Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    We all have those words or acronyms that sometimes we receive that you wish would be banned from anyone using...Especially on those days when we feel like we have went extremely hard and all we recieve is this on our status..I will start it off: I am going to list my TOP Five..

Number #1-GM
    #2-WTG
    #3- Awesome
    #4-You Rock
    #5-Amazing

Why
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    who cares what people are saying to your accomplishments- at least they are acknowledging them. They could say nothing.

Lighten up, we are just sayin! :laugh:
  • Cr8tive_Ingenuity
    Options
    I didnt read the entire posts so if someone already said this i apologize..

BIEBER,BIEBER,BIEBER,BIEBER,BIEBER,BIEBER,BIEBER,BIEBER,BIEBER,BIEBER,BIEBER,BIEBER,BIEBER,BIEBER,BIEBER,BIEBER,BIEBER,BIEBER,BIEBER,BIEBER,BIEBER,BIEBER,BIEBER,BIEBER,BIEBER,BIEBER,BIEBER,BIEBER,BIEBER,BIEBER,BIEBER,BIEBER,BIEBER,BIEBER,BIEBER,BIEBER,BIEBER,BIEBER,BIEBER,BIEBER,BIEBER,BIEBER,BIEBER,BIEBER,BIEBER,BIEBER
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Word...I can't stand it when I make a statement and someone agrees by saying word :indifferent:

Also you need to cut those of us with cleaning logs some slack. I have 3 children, a messy husband and more pets than anyone should have. Cleaning is never done in this place and since I'm up moving furniture and down on my hands and knees scrubbing, I count it. Considering the 22 lb loss, I'd say it's working!

Slack given! :wink: On a serious note, If you read this and you find you are plautueing consider adding more activty. Also remember eating is 80% of it, so if you are eating clean you will still lose weight. The closer you get to goal though you will need to up the activity level. Keep up the good work!:flowerforyou:
  • meggamix
    meggamix Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Epic. I hate that word.

I'm with you on this! Also to be banned: uber -anything! Uber-full, uber-great, uber-ANNOYING!!
  • MonkeyLover1993XxX
    Options
    1. Wowzers,
    2. Woop woop,
    3. TTYL
    4. light house cleaning burns :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    [/quote
    may have to start saying wowxzers
    say less
    you have 400 cals left your goals 1200 so eat my monkey shorts
    and be more helpfull
  • BeautifulArtemis
    BeautifulArtemis Posts: 641 Member
    Options

RIght On! Awesome! Super Post. WTG! hahahaha OK- that was funny, but I agree with her.

If you want to write on my wall that I've done a super job, or even offer a Free Hug- I'm in!

Agreed!
  • greekygirl
    greekygirl Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Journey! OMG every time I hear that word I want to scream!!! SO overused!
  • missjoci
    missjoci Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I just keep laughing and laughing. This post is hilarious! :laugh:
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options

Lighten up, we are just sayin! :laugh:

Whew...Thanks....somebody gets it...
  • BlazingBabyBlues
    Options
    I just have to say....that I can't stand the word Winning....it makes me wanna :grumble: :explode:
  • JellyJaks
    JellyJaks Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Word...I can't stand it when I make a statement and someone agrees by saying word :indifferent:

Also you need to cut those of us with cleaning logs some slack. I have 3 children, a messy husband and more pets than anyone should have. Cleaning is never done in this place and since I'm up moving furniture and down on my hands and knees scrubbing, I count it. Considering the 22 lb loss, I'd say it's working!

Slack given! :wink: On a serious note, If you read this and you find you are plautueing consider adding more activty. Also remember eating is 80% of it, so if you are eating clean you will still lose weight. The closer you get to goal though you will need to up the activity level. Keep up the good work!:flowerforyou:

Why thank you :blushing: I was actually doing more exercising until I broke my ankle and wound up needing surgery. :sad: I sometimes want to add "cringing and almost screaming during physical therapy" to my exercise list :laugh: I read somewhere that if you scream for 3 minutes straight you generate enough energy to warm a cup of coffee....that's gotta burn something right.

Oh and back on topic: I also hate "it is what it is" and when people say "supposebly" instead of "supposedly"
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options

Why thank you :blushing: I was actually doing more exercising until I broke my ankle and wound up needing surgery. :sad: I sometimes want to add "cringing and almost screaming during physical therapy" to my exercise list :laugh: I read somewhere that if you scream for 3 minutes straight you generate enough energy to warm a cup of coffee....that's gotta burn something right.

Oh and back on topic: I also hate "it is what it is" and when people say "supposebly" instead of "supposedly"

LOL!! on the screaming!! Hope your ankle is better soon. "it is what it is" is one of my favorites and so is "whatever". :laugh:
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    I just keep laughing and laughing. This post is hilarious! :laugh:

It is!!:laugh: It has kept an otherwise boring day at work funny!! I am so glad I peeped it on Tonya's profile page.
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    This is so unfortunate that PEOPLE don't REALIZE which Message Board they are on. This is the Fun/games/chit-chat board. This Banned 2012 was inspired by Yearly words that have been overused throughout the Year on Fox News. I made suggestions as well for words that I used in 2011 and used this a recent as this a.m. SexyCook has the most humbled personality that you could ever find. She has loads of friends and they all including me just adore the Heck out of her! To those who got offended from this Topic and decided to just Single her out from the many who participated from the board; SHAME ON YOU! I guess when things are too obvious for people, THE DUMBER THEY GET. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: So get your Panties out of that Bunch and Stop being Party Poopers.

I think sometimes Smartphones and iphones have something to do with people not seeing which thread they are on! :) That is why there are just certian things I wait to do on MFP until I am on my laptop at home or PC at work!

and until I read this post I did not even realize it was on the chit-chat fun and games threads. If I had known that earlier I may would not have put the DISCLAIMERS on my post about banning certian exercises. i just wanted to make sure I did not offend anyone because that was not my intent. And I do get a chuckle some days when I see what people count as exercise.