Write to the person that annoyed you today!

Options
Moofey2
Moofey2 Posts: 327 Member
Dear annoying upstairs neighbours,
I understand that our walls and floors are a bit on the thin side since it is an apartment complex and that I will hear you walking or even thump around a bit BUT, all hours of the night you sound like a pack of hippos doing a ballet.... Seriously.... What the hell are you doing up there at 3 am on a week night that sounds like that...?!?!? I have to wake up at 5 am for work every morning and really don't want to have to wake up to find a broomstick to pound on the ceiling... No wonder when I moved in there was a broomstick sized hole in my ceiling... Seriously people, go to sleep!

Replies

• UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    Dear Elderly Lady that Works Across the Hall:

Stop undressing me with your eyes.

Thanks.
  • JellyJaks
    JellyJaks Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Dear Husband,

Please explain to me why when I was doing dishes this morning I noticed LIVE CRICKETS on the shelf above the sink! I HATE BUGS. YOU KNOW THIS. And what in the hell made you think that leaving them in my KITCHEN was appropriate?! If you can't figure out the proper place to put their food, I'm going to introduce your frogs to Craigs List.

Sincerely,
    Uber Pissed Wife
  • xtinalovexo
    xtinalovexo Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    dear ignorant redneck,

WHY are you collecting social security if you cannot read, write, hear, OR see and you're only 50? why are you so rude on top of it all? perhaps you should tryign f'ing off and getting a job. or learning how to write your own damn name!

no thanks,

now take your 50 dollars and shove it!
  • MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    People stupid enough to annoy me get more than a letter...lol
  • jlnk
    jlnk Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Dear Self,

Way to go ordering and devouring raviolis and garlic bread for dinner. You totally blew your calorie count for the day. Your lack of self control is pathetic and you are never going to reach your goal with moves like this. Do you want to be the fat *kitten* at your sister's wedding? Do you want to have sausage arms hanging out as you walk down the aisle in front of your entire family? Stop being weak and making excuses, get serious and lose this weight!
  • shasha_84
    shasha_84 Posts: 170
    Options
    Dear rude lady at work today,

I am not going to break privacy policies to do want you want me to do and get fired. So sorry for just doing my job and "screwing the rest of the world over"
    Have a nice day ***** :)
    Love,
    Turtle
  • WishfulShrinking331
    WishfulShrinking331 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Dear Walmart employees,

Thanks for the lack of help I recieved finding my mini stepper. Glad I gave my money to Kmart instead!!! =P
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Dear husband,

Avoiding me and the kids for your stupid game is going to cause me to get pissed off, and you know what that's like. Last week before you got that game, you were all over me and showed me all kind of attention so much that I felt like a teenager again, I feel like you are cheating on me with Starwars. Me and Starwars are about to fight, just saying!

Love,
    Me!
  • mandasimba
    mandasimba Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Dear man I eye hump at the gym, can you at least look my way once? I've read the MFP threads about all the pervy stuff that happens at the gym, just give me the benefit of looking my way, even if to mock me later, just one look :tongue:
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Options
    I understand that our walls and floors are a bit on the thin side since it is an apartment complex and that I will hear you walking or even thump around a bit BUT, all hours of the night you sound like a pack of hippos doing a ballet.... Seriously.... What the hell are you doing up there at 3 am on a week night that sounds like that...?!?!? I have to wake up at 5 am for work every morning and really don't want to have to wake up to find a broomstick to pound on the ceiling... No wonder when I moved in there was a broomstick sized hole in my ceiling... Seriously people, go to sleep!
    Dear Person Downstairs,

To answer your question, we were having lots and lots of sex.

Love,

Annoying Upstairs Neighbors
  • ARDuBaie
    ARDuBaie Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Hmmm, no one to write to. LOL
  • peachprl
    peachprl Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Dear Nick. I am an understanding person- more so than most girls you will meet. However, when you TEXT to tell me that you don't think we will work out because you are not in love with me after 4 or 5 dates, I have to say....I find you a bit....hmm...insane. Not to mention you going on about our relationship when we, again, have gone on 4 or 5 dates. Please clue me into when we started a relationship? I thought we were just getting to know one another...Apparently I missed something. Seriously, I feel like the pants are reversed when you look at gender stereotypes after that. Thanks for doing me a favor. Bye, bye!

Seriously...who in the world expects to be in love that quick?
  • bpurc22
    bpurc22 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Dear you,

Please let me know what you want from me, and what I have to do to make this work out.

Sincerely
  • mccrockl
    mccrockl Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Just what I needed!

Dear Dr. Aist and Iowa State University,
    Thank you Greg for quitting without enough time for Iowa State to find a replacement for you. It is lovely to know that you can still be so irresponsible and inconsiderate at that professional level. Thank you Iowa State for then cancelling my computational linguistics course. I mean it's not like I am in my fifth year of grad school or anything. It's not like it was my last semester of classes before dissertation work. It's not like I haven't worked for three years to get through your highly inflexible set of course requirements. Thanks for putting me behind in my coursework and not even offering an apology.
  • theabea77
    Options
    Dear Tortilla Chips, (from the breakroom table)
    Why did you make me eat you today? Did you get me any closer to my goal? Now I have to work out longer to make up for it so I can still eat a decent dinner. Next time I will WALK AWAY!

Sincerely,
    Chip on my shoulder
  • vaderandbill
    vaderandbill Posts: 1,063 Member
    Options
    Dear co-worker,

Why is it necessary for you to assume that I'm not working my scheduled hours on the weekend when I arrive 2.5-3 hours before you? I am only required to work 4 hours on Sundays so, yes, I do leave an hour after you get there but I've been there since 7!!! Also, thank you for going to my boss so that I have to try to explain the situation. And when I go to you to ask if there is anything bothering you about me you say, "no, it is just this place...I don't have any problem with you".

Thank you for not having any spine and trying to make me look bad! @sshole! You could be on fire in front of me and I wouldn't so much as pee on you to put you out!
  • dujennifer
    dujennifer Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Dear co-worker,

Just because you hate your job and life in general, does not mean you need to spend hours a day whining at my desk. You're bumming me out and ruining my post holiday vacation buzz. I happen to like my job and my life so get lost and let me live in my utopia!
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    Dear waitresses,

Stop writing everything so differently from one another, that we have to analyze every bill.

And stop writing 'no mayo' or 'no pork' on things that don't get mayo or pork.

:)
  • snowfox92
    snowfox92 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Dear Old Lady Upstairs,
    I'm sick and tired of you yelling at me for what I eat when you sit on your *kitten* all day and chain smoke while eating ice cream and pasta with diabetes. I would like it very well if you would keep your nose out of what I eat when I've lost 30 pounds. K, thanks.
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    Dear Person Downstairs,

To answer your question, we were having lots and lots of sex.

Love,

Annoying Upstairs Neighbors

Are you my neighbours?!?