Write to the person that annoyed you today!

Options

Replies

• TheLongRunner
    TheLongRunner Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    BUMP I can tell I'm gonna love this thread.
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    Dear Nick. I am an understanding person- more so than most girls you will meet. However, when you TEXT to tell me that you don't think we will work out because you are not in love with me after 4 or 5 dates, I have to say....I find you a bit....hmm...insane. Not to mention you going on about our relationship when we, again, have gone on 4 or 5 dates. Please clue me into when we started a relationship? I thought we were just getting to know one another...Apparently I missed something. Seriously, I feel like the pants are reversed when you look at gender stereotypes after that. Thanks for doing me a favor. Bye, bye!

Seriously...who in the world expects to be in love that quick?

OMG...I got a similar text from a guy a few years back...that we wouldn't "work out" after like, two dates. Seriously? What was there to "work out?" eek.
  • Elzecat
    Options
    Dear sexy acquaintance that totally chatted me up on New Year's Eve: if you go to all the trouble of exchanging numbers and telling me you'd like to take me out...at least have the courtesy to call within 2 days. No more of those "bro rules" LOL. That is all.
  • Elzecat
    Options
    Oh, this is going to be fun AND very much needed.....

Dear Earon,

Why do you tell me that we will make plans on a certain night and then never call? Why do you text me at 4:30 in the freakin' morning to tell me that you're sorry, you had to work and that you really wanted to see me that night? Why do you go on to tell me you're going to call the next day to make plans and...surprise, you don't?

We have a great time together. But lately I'm feeling like A) you have an army of girls to choose from and I'm just not that important to you. B) You are confused and really don't know what you want. C) Really busy at work. This is afterall, your busy season and I totally get that D) All of the above.

When you kiss me, you awaken me and thrill me. You frustrate and anger me, yet I still smile when I think of you. Damn men!

Men always say they just want a woman who is honest and speaks directly.....well how's this Earon.....

You'll never have a lady worth having if you constantly disrespect her!!

Babs

Love this! Babs, you rock!
  • Platnex
    Platnex Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Dear girlfriend

Please STOP buying Coca cola, choclate etc and just putting them in the fridge after we have chatted about it time and time again.

And while we are at this, I don't care about you wanting a massage, a cup of coffee, for me to walk the dog and so many other things time and time seconds before you know I am going to work out, I have wrote down all the times I am going to be workout out for every week yet you seem to always forget seconds before or as I am getting ready. stop that, now.
  • Solomonre0
    Solomonre0 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Dear Marine Corp.

I would like my husband back.

k.thx.bye.
  • millionsofpeaches
    Options
    Dear old man driving on the highway,

For some reason you had to drive your car in the fast lane... while going only 40 mph. If you can't see the road anymore, you shouldn't be driving. You almost caused a huge pile up and made me slam on my breaks giving me a heart attack.

Signed,
    me
  • mispoohbie
    mispoohbie Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Bump. I am sure I can add to this later.
  • abbie017
    abbie017 Posts: 410
    Options
    Dear Coworker:
    Get your head out of your butt and stop being so self-centered. I know I had New Years plans, but would it have killed you to offer me an invitation to the party you invited everyone in our snotty little pod to? And while you're at it, why don't you stop talking about your party in front of me, all day. It hurts my feelings, and you don't even recognize it.
    Love,
    The Guarded One
  • millionsofpeaches
    Options
    I have another. I'm tired today so a lot annoys me...

Dear son,

Stop asking for a facebook, you are only 8 year's old, it's not that great anymore anyway! Son, stop throwing a fit because I won't give you another snack, when you get a job and buy the groceries, you can eat whatever you want. 1 snack is all you need. Your whinny attitude is about to drive my crazy. I love you but stop it, and for the number one annoying thing you keep doing today that is driving me very crazy is, PLEASE STOP SINGING "Baby" by Justin B. I understand you said you want to be like him because he get's all the girls, but PLEASE???

Thank you :)
    Love you,
    Mom

I heart your son... "because he gets the girls" lol... I have never met an 8 year old boy that likes girls. What a little Romeo. :)
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    I have another. I'm tired today so a lot annoys me...

Dear son,

Stop asking for a facebook, you are only 8 year's old, it's not that great anymore anyway! Son, stop throwing a fit because I won't give you another snack, when you get a job and buy the groceries, you can eat whatever you want. 1 snack is all you need. Your whinny attitude is about to drive my crazy. I love you but stop it, and for the number one annoying thing you keep doing today that is driving me very crazy is, PLEASE STOP SINGING "Baby" by Justin B. I understand you said you want to be like him because he get's all the girls, but PLEASE???

Thank you :)
    Love you,
    Mom

I heart your son... "because he gets the girls" lol... I have never met an 8 year old boy that likes girls. What a little Romeo. :)

Reminds me to much of myself, I was always into boys from like day one haha. He only has like 3 or 4 boy's that are his friends, rest are girls.
  • CaitlinFrost
    Options
    Dear Boss, when you asked me to work in the meat room and I said no, twice to which you replied 'Will it kill you to do it for just one day'
    So when I see you next and tell you I really don't want to be in there why would you think I wouldn't get pissed at you for replying 'Well you should have told me that last week!'?

As I see I've told you I'm not working in there and so I'm not turning up, it's not fair to expect that from a vegetarian.
  • Elzecat
    Options
    Boss' sister,

Ripping down the Hannuka menora I made out of tinsel and construction paper while whining that "we don't celebrate JEWISH holidays" is seriously anti-Semitic!

:frown:

Serious DISLIKE.
  • julie781
    julie781 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Boss' sister,

Ripping down the Hannuka menora I made out of tinsel and construction paper while whining that "we don't celebrate JEWISH holidays" is seriously anti-Semitic!

:frown:

Serious DISLIKE.

I know! Right? thank you
  • pipinana
    pipinana Posts: 2,356 Member
    Options
    Bump, loving this!
  • val205
    val205 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Dear sister-in-law, mother-in-law and father-in-law,

Have you ever considered that my reactions and actions are a flow on effect from yours? Have you ever considered that it might be you who is the problem here, not someone else?

It would be really appreciated if you could stop making assumptions and keep your opinions to yourself. You might think you know what's going on, but you only know about one third of the story. You say you never take sides but you always do.

I see how you are all blinded by your own opinions and that you will never change. I only hope one day you will be able to take the blindfolds off and learn to expand your narrow minds. In the meantime, if you have a problem, try telling someone who cares.
  • Platnex
    Options
    I have one more.

Dear Sweden, please give me a temp job or some kind of income so that I can get enough money to move out of your horrible country and back home, just enough for rent and a deposit will be enough!
  • Platnex
    Options
    double post.
  • myuva
    myuva Posts: 67
    Options
    To the bathroom scale ~
    I hate you......you piss me off. I have been eating good for a month. And have I lost one frickin pound ? NO I am frustrated...and probably more annoyed with myself than anything. I go to work at 6 am and don't get home until 6-7 pm. I work long days.......and I go to bed by 9pm. Somethings got to give ............I am constantly under my calorie count...........but have not lost one pound. Maybe if I just stopped eating.....
  • lizgreenhill
    Options
    b